Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23413 ... LastLast
    8000+

Quote Originally Posted by Silverhandorder View Post
    It may work well for some. It is 100% given fact that it is not sustainable.
    Talking in extremes, no economic system is sustainable indefinitely. There is no empirical evidence that you could give the prove any system is sustainable for an undefined amount of time.

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by Apex Vertigo View Post
    Talking in extremes, no economic system is sustainable indefinitely. There is no empirical evidence that you could give the prove any system is sustainable for an undefined amount of time.
    Civilization sure did well for thousands of years with gold and silver.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxdie View Post
    I'm going to bet on them all dying from malaria. Seriously though it went whoooooooosh right over Halluciongenicz head. Some people drastically overestimate their own ability to "survive" in a completely hostile environment. You ever see Hunger Games? The part when the instructor says "bla bla most of you will die to starvation, disease, or cold." Somehow in the movie, and the book for that matter, none of them do? Instead its all sword fights, arrows, bees, anything BUT the elements kills them. Yeah not the way the real world works. Starvation is literally number 9 on a long list of problems in some parts of the world.
    Rofl... I'll tell you what, if you actually believe the shit that you just said you have no hope. Africa is the way it is for a reason and it's because of the people that live there.
    Last edited by Makestro; 09-18-2012 at 09:38.
    Frumpy Lump's rage
    He said consumers make jobs appear. Let him explain how that happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    I've done shit you probably would faint from even thinking
    At least I get to fuck.
    http://www.twitch.tv/makestro

11,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Makestro View Post
    Rofl... I'll tell you what, if you actually believe the shit that you just said you have no hope. Africa is the way it is for a reason and it's because of the people that live there.
    It's hard to believe that anyone actually has views like this in modern society.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc View Post
    You are clearly awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    Being socially progressive does not make you 'advanced'.

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by 88Chaz88 View Post
    It's hard to believe that anyone actually has views like this in modern society.
    What is so wrong with my view?
    Frumpy Lump's rage
    He said consumers make jobs appear. Let him explain how that happens.
    I've done shit you probably would faint from even thinking
    At least I get to fuck.
    http://www.twitch.tv/makestro

3000+

Civilization sure did well for thousands of years with gold and silver.
    Sure, if you consider "well" when almost everyone was dirt poor, could not read, oh and with shitty health.
    We should celebrate March 2013 as the month Off-Topic went Full Retard.

3000+

Whose fault is it then?

6000+

Quote Originally Posted by Rachsucht View Post
    Whose fault is it then?
    The white mans.

Duuuh.
    Lord Oboy -

Quote Originally Posted by Croim View Post
    You didnt even need that good aim in darkfall as long as you knew how to dodge/transfer.
    Quote Originally Posted by xpiher View Post
    :LMAO: thats just too funny. Yea, because being able to land more hits than your enemy didn't matter :lmao: Congrats, you just got added to my sig :lmao:

11,000+

The white mans.
    Does it have to be linked to race at all?
    You are clearly awesome.

6000+

Does it have to be linked to race at all?
    I was joking.

Im at work, only have time for quick responses.

Lord Oboy -

You didnt even need that good aim in darkfall as long as you knew how to dodge/transfer.
    Quote Originally Posted by xpiher View Post
    :LMAO: thats just too funny. Yea, because being able to land more hits than your enemy didn't matter :lmao: Congrats, you just got added to my sig :lmao:

11,000+

I was joking.

Im at work, only have time for quick responses.

Heh.

Around these parts you could very well have not been.
    You are clearly awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Marilio View Post
    Sure, if you consider "well" when almost everyone was dirt poor, could not read, oh and with shitty health.
    That was because of inferior technology.

Yummy.

Quote Originally Posted by karlek View Post
    Give me a small strip of land and a water source and I will survive. Not comfortably but I will survive.

Yes you will survive with

African Trypanosomiasis: Caused by flies in Africa, you will just swat them hoes away right and not get fatally sick?

Dengue: Caused by being bit by a Aedes aegypti mosquito which can cause circulatory failure, but just like with the flies you will just swat them hoes away?

Cholera: Mostly caused by drinking water in unsanitary conditions, no way your water source will have that though huh?

Shigellosis: Caused by poor sanitation with Diarrhea as a symptom, but its not like its hot in Africa or something you dont need all those fluids, shit all you want. Im not sure why 600,000 people die every year from it, they must just be really stupid for being born in very unsanitary conditions.

The list goes on and on with even more deadly, unpreventable (without decent health treatment in hospitals, which Africa surely does not have) diseases. That is ridiculous you think you will survive, uncomfortably but still alive, as long as you have a small strip of unsanitary land and a small strip of unsanitary water.
    Last edited by Hallucinogenicz; 09-18-2012 at 16:29.

11,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Hallucinogenicz View Post
    Yes you will survive with

African Trypanosomiasis: Caused by flies in Africa, you will just swat them hoes away right and not get fatally sick?

Dengue: Caused by being bit by a Aedes aegypti mosquito which can cause circulatory failure, but just like with the flies you will just swat them hoes away?

Cholera: Mostly caused by drinking water in unsanitary conditions, no way your water source will have that though huh?

Shigellosis: Caused by poor sanitation with Diarrhea as a symptom, but its not like its hot in Africa or something you dont need all those fluids, shit all you want. Im not sure why 600,000 people die every year from it, they must just be really stupid for being born in very unsanitary conditions.

The list goes on and on with even more deadly, unpreventable (without decent health treatment in hospitals, which Africa surely does not have) diseases. That is ridiculous you think you will survive, uncomfortably but still alive, as long as you have a small strip of unsanitary land and a small strip of unsanitary water.
    I appreciate the effort but it's a bit pointless when the intended recipient posts something as ignorant as "Give me a small strip of land and a water source and I will survive. Not comfortably but I will survive."
    You are clearly awesome.

I appreciate the effort but it's a bit pointless when the intended recipient posts something as ignorant as "Give me a small strip of land and a water source and I will survive. Not comfortably but I will survive."
    I would agree if he was the only one that ignorant, but its not like that sadly.

What is so wrong with my view?
    Because you if you could transpose a representative slice of humanity into the same conditions we are discussing, most reasonable people would agree that the majority would not survive. No one from the first world would have a chance regardless of how much we beat our chests about intelligence and civility.