I think the kid should get a medal.
    The Swing - IMMORTALS
    Class: Swing
    Roles: 1) Swing Approves
    2) JUST AS PLANNED
    3) No u
    4) Faka you mutha

4000+

well some people don't like it and they gotta try and keep everyone happy for all some people knew he was simply told to pee there without even trying to go somewhere else/that it was an emergency.

I remember being disgusted every time my mother got her tits out to feed my little brother in public lol. I know the little shit wanted food but still, like I said, not everyone is the same.

10,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    If you dont stop it now it will continue to spread.

Have you ever been to Vegas? I saw a kid shitting in a planter once at sidewalk level. The parents ( who were either illegal or here on vacation from some Asian country near Vietnam ) made no qualms about it.

There is of course the Nature Calls law, I know California has it but other states may not. I guy in Missouri got a public exposure ticket for peeing off his boat into the lake. A Conservation Officer with binoculars saw him, went out and issued him a ticket, it held up in court and he is now on a sexual predators watch list. Apparently he didnt get more than a public defender for his case.

That's just how it works in the US. You can't even do it subtly in a bush without getting fined.

shoulda pissed in the restaurant that denied him bathroom usage.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1858510.html

related video, much more entertaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exevos View Post
    nacitar has never used any (to my knowledge) exploit maneuvers, glitches, and/or bugs... He has always been adamant in his ways, ... having been totally legit since launch, a feat many of us have failed.

Wanderer
    (Guild Leader - The Wanderers)

The fact this bitch allowed her child to be photographed for the whole world to see tells me all I need to know about who is in the wrong here.

Can't believe this shit makes it into news. $50.00 ticket that is well deserved?

She should've planned better. If her kid can't hold it then let him wear a diaper.

This story is probably bullshit anyways trying to make kid and the mom seem innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by [LoD] EE View Post
    If you dont stop it now it will continue to spread.

Have you ever been to Vegas? I saw a kid shitting in a planter once at sidewalk level. The parents ( who were either illegal or here on vacation from some Asian country near Vietnam ) made no qualms about it.

There is of course the Nature Calls law, I know California has it but other states may not. I guy in Missouri got a public exposure ticket for peeing off his boat into the lake. A Conservation Officer with binoculars saw him, went out and issued him a ticket, it held up in court and he is now on a sexual predators watch list. Apparently he didnt get more than a public defender for his case.
    Probably on Vacation. When i was in China i saw parents put newspaper on the ground for their kid to shit on. Think its a cultural thing.