Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 63
  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -=GiMiK=- View Post
    I agree with you for majority of the points listed, except a few.

    1.) The FDA is bought and owned by big pharmaceutical companies. Why keep something that is corrupt, when you could tear it down and do something different? Standards are what the Federal government is for, as well as defense, I don't see Ron Paul getting rid of that idea just the way it's implemented. The TSA serves no purpose higher than harassment, as the amount of money spent for the "protection" and invasion of personal rights outweigh the benefits of tighter security.

    2.) When did he state the world is 6000 years old?

    3.) Since you seem to have problems with people siding with republicans over their fallacies, let's take a look at democrats. They support a dependant nation, stuck on welfare and unemployment, where the poor rely on the government. The government then relies on the middle class to pay majority (almost all) of the government's debts that it created out of social contracts. And all of this is happening in a nation that is already and has been BROKE. GG.

    How do you pay people with money you don't have? Oh yeah, just take it from someone else.

    And finally,

    4.) Clearly the statement he used does indeed still apply as you seem to think more so with your heart than by any means of logic. You are against the party that starts wars, spends too much and relies on religion to secure votes among the low information voters (ie the poor) yet are for the a party that perpetuates the wars, spends too much and relies on social welfare to coax low information voters (ie the poor) to side with them.
    1. the point i was making is that paul is too extreme and unrealistic with some of his views. He can say these things because hes never going to hav:e to actually implement them. On top of that 90% of the stuff he says he wants to do he wouldnt even have the power to do as president (you could argue that all candidates do the same but i think its true more often when it comes to rp)

    2. Paul has repeatedly claimed to be a creationist...that kind of naivite doesnt sit well with me when it comes to someone having as much power as our president has. If you know what creationists believe you know my statement was true.

    3. Take a look at what percentage of our GDP is spent on welfare then take a look at the percent we spend on any other major issue. THEN try to survive on 600 bucks a month. And for a broke nation to cut taxes like the republicans want that seems far more illogical than me saying "leave religion out of politics, dont go to war unless you have to, and dont cut funding for the handicaped"

    4. It doesnt apply because Ever since Reagan the right has shifted farther and farther. Do you realize Reagan the beloved symbol of conservatism wouldnt even win a republican primary today?! Im dead serious open a history book if you dont understand why. You need to read more anyway when you claim Dems "perpetuate our wars" when you say shit like that anything else you said gets discredited.

    The only time in the last 50 years a republican did a good job getting us out of a war was the first Bush and he couldnt even get reelected afterward because his party was so pissed he didnt stay in and push baghdad.

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziegler View Post
    Already been through that....kids still here. (wife was busted because she refused hook up a meth head and of course meth head reported her for manufacturing meth, because DCS doesnt investigate pot nearly as stringently as they do meth.)
    The Child services rarely cares about pot, unless you are manufacturing/dealing/smoking in the presence of the kids.

    And nobody gives up their right to complain/dissent just because they support a political party.
    Wait im arguing with the pot smoking husband of a methdealer?

    Clearly i just wasted several minutes of my time.

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -=GiMiK=- View Post
    I agree with you for majority of the points listed, except a few.

    1.) The FDA is bought and owned by big pharmaceutical companies. Why keep something that is corrupt, when you could tear it down and do something different? Standards are what the Federal government is for, as well as defense, I don't see Ron Paul getting rid of that idea just the way it's implemented. The TSA serves no purpose higher than harassment, as the amount of money spent for the "protection" and invasion of personal rights outweigh the benefits of tighter security.

    2.) When did he state the world is 6000 years old?

    3.) Since you seem to have problems with people siding with republicans over their fallacies, let's take a look at democrats. They support a dependant nation, stuck on welfare and unemployment, where the poor rely on the government. The government then relies on the middle class to pay majority (almost all) of the government's debts that it created out of social contracts. And all of this is happening in a nation that is already and has been BROKE. GG.

    How do you pay people with money you don't have? Oh yeah, just take it from someone else.

    And finally,

    4.) Clearly the statement he used does indeed still apply as you seem to think more so with your heart than by any means of logic. You are against the party that starts wars, spends too much and relies on religion to secure votes among the low information voters (ie the poor) yet are for the a party that perpetuates the wars, spends too much and relies on social welfare to coax low information voters (ie the poor) to side with them.
    1. the point i was making is that paul is too extreme and unrealistic with some of his views. He can say these things because hes never going to hav:e to actually implement them. On top of that 90% of the stuff he says he wants to do he wouldnt even have the power to do as president (you could argue that all candidates do the same but i think its true more often when it comes to rp)

    2. Paul has repeatedly claimed to be a creationist...that kind of naivite doesnt sit well with me when it comes to someone having as much power as our president has. If you know what creationists believe you know my statement was true.

    3. Take a look at what percentage of our GDP is spent on welfare then take a look at the percent we spend on any other major issue. THEN try to survive on 600 bucks a month. And for a broke nation to cut taxes like the republicans want that seems far more illogical than me saying "leave religion out of politics, dont go to war unless you have to, and dont cut funding for the handicaped"

    4. It doesnt apply because Ever since Reagan the right has shifted farther and farther. Do you realize Reagan the beloved symbol of conservatism wouldnt even win a republican primary today?! Im dead serious open a history book if you dont understand why. You need to read more anyway when you claim Dems "perpetuate our wars" when you say shit like that anything else you said gets discredited.

    The only time in the last 50 years a republican did a good job getting us out of a war was the first Bush and he couldnt even get reelected afterward because his party was so pissed he didnt stay in and push baghdad.

  4. #34
    Banned Ziegler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Smurf View Post
    Wait im arguing with the pot smoking husband of a methdealer?

    Clearly i just wasted several minutes of my time.
    no, you are arguing with the husband of a pot head who went off on a meth head who was too stupid to realize we dont fuck with that shit and we dont fuck with anybody who does. We dont deal at all either. I quit dealing the day I found out she was pregnant the first time. So she was home, I was at work, and the cop came in, found a few roaches and off she went. DCS closed the investigation and didnt even care about the pot. The house was clean, the kids fed and making good grades in school. Obvious that we may smoke pot but we got our shit together...I cant tell you how satisfying it was when the social worker asked what we got in foodstamps and I informed her I own my house and I make way too much money to qualify for any kind of aid.

  5. #35
    12,000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NYC, Beta Tester
    Posts
    12,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Smurf View Post
    1. the point i was making is that paul is too extreme and unrealistic with some of his views. He can say these things because hes never going to hav:e to actually implement them. On top of that 90% of the stuff he says he wants to do he wouldnt even have the power to do as president (you could argue that all candidates do the same but i think its true more often when it comes to rp)
    So it Obama with his "We belong to the government". He is meeting just as much resistance as RP would face if he tried to swing in the other direction. Furthermore democrats always try to make our republicans as if they are all RPs.

    2. Paul has repeatedly claimed to be a creationist...that kind of naivite doesnt sit well with me when it comes to someone having as much power as our president has. If you know what creationists believe you know my statement was true.
    And Obama claims he is religious. Either you are a hypocrite or a dumb-ass.

    3. Take a look at what percentage of our GDP is spent on welfare then take a look at the percent we spend on any other major issue. THEN try to survive on 600 bucks a month. And for a broke nation to cut taxes like the republicans want that seems far more illogical than me saying "leave religion out of politics, dont go to war unless you have to, and dont cut funding for the handicaped"
    On all the major issues democrats and republicans agree completely. They both claim the other is lying.

    4. It doesnt apply because Ever since Reagan the right has shifted farther and farther. Do you realize Reagan the beloved symbol of conservatism wouldnt even win a republican primary today?! Im dead serious open a history book if you dont understand why. You need to read more anyway when you claim Dems "perpetuate our wars" when you say shit like that anything else you said gets discredited.
    Here you are doing the shit I mentioned in #1. Republicans in large agree completely with democrats. The ones that are actually to the right have no voice in the party.

    The only time in the last 50 years a republican did a good job getting us out of a war was the first Bush and he couldnt even get reelected afterward because his party was so pissed he didnt stay in and push baghdad.
    It is all theater.
    "What, you think just because you need it means you have a right to take mine?"


    Breakdown: Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 26.67%, Killer 93.33%, Socializer 60.00%

    Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    I should get ahead of the curve and ban you now then...

  6. #36
    Banned Ziegler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Smurf View Post
    3. Take a look at what percentage of our GDP is spent on welfare then take a look at the percent we spend on any other major issue. THEN try to survive on 600 bucks a month. And for a broke nation to cut taxes like the republicans want that seems far more illogical than me saying "leave religion out of politics, dont go to war unless you have to, and dont cut funding for the handicaped"

    4. It doesnt apply because Ever since Reagan the right has shifted farther and farther. Do you realize Reagan the beloved symbol of conservatism wouldnt even win a republican primary today?! Im dead serious open a history book if you dont understand why. You need to read more anyway when you claim Dems "perpetuate our wars" when you say shit like that anything else you said gets discredited.

    The only time in the last 50 years a republican did a good job getting us out of a war was the first Bush and he couldnt even get reelected afterward because his party was so pissed he didnt stay in and push baghdad.
    3. 2 days after I graduated hs, I was in school 300 miles away. Got a job working full time for minimum wage. 3.15 hr. Dont tell me about hard times, I lived them. Been there, done that. I worked and lived through it and came out the better for doing it on my own and I'll be the first to tell ya, it aint nothing special, it's just life. Used to be, most people did it.
    You want to talk about making the poor better, here's where your argument lies...50 years ago, the CEO of a company make about 30 -40 times the lowest paid employee. Today? Put another 0 on those numbers. Balance that back out. That's how you make a minimum wage, tie it directly to the maximum wage.

    4.And the left has moved farther to the left as well. I think it is societal actually, the election maps bear it out as well, urban tends to be liberal and want to depend on others...rural tend to be more conservative and more self dependant. But truth be known, there's poor people in both places and there will all ways be poor people. Like Larry the cable guy says...you cant fix stupid. It's true..I've seen it.

    and 41 lost because he stood in front of the american people and said....read my lips...no new taxes.....
    Then he raised taxes. It's the last time a politician was held to his word. Which helped to polarize people cause that made us get Bill and he was fucking stupid enough to let bitch suck his dick that didnt know how to keep her fucking mouth shut the rest of the time. Which made alot of people go republican and refuse to look at the democrats cause they didnt condemn thier man and they should have cause he sat right infront of the US people and bold faced lied to us. I dont care that he got a blowjob, but the fact that he sat there with a straight face and blatantly lied to every single American and didnt bat an eye...yeah....that damaged the country in a way that hasnt and probably wont ever be repaired. And Obama's lies are lengthy. And I am sure that Romney's will be equally long. Every since we gave corporations unlimited power in the election cycle it has gotten worse and will continue til we fall.

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziegler View Post
    Obama's lies are lengthy. And I am sure that Romney's will be equally long. Ever since we gave corporations unlimited power in the election cycle it has gotten worse and will continue til we fall.

    It is what Silver said, theater. A charade.

    Look at BOTH of the 'popular' candidates voting records, not what they say.

    Compare them, then make your own conclusions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrubby Bear View Post
    Its actually Maya game, not meta game. It comes from the ancient Mayan tradition of rubbing 2 phallic sticks together in a ritual simulating the bonding made by warriors battling in the grand arena.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    My mind is like a parachute. It only works if it's open.

  8. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziegler View Post
    no, you are arguing with the husband of a pot head who went off on a meth head who was too stupid to realize we dont fuck with that shit and we dont fuck with anybody who does. We dont deal at all either. I quit dealing the day I found out she was pregnant the first time. So she was home, I was at work, and the cop came in, found a few roaches and off she went. DCS closed the investigation and didnt even care about the pot. The house was clean, the kids fed and making good grades in school. Obvious that we may smoke pot but we got our shit together...I cant tell you how satisfying it was when the social worker asked what we got in foodstamps and I informed her I own my house and I make way too much money to qualify for any kind of aid.
    damn bill clinton for taking away your guns so you couldn't protect your own illegal operations

    so funny when people cry about how criminals don't follow gun laws when they are criminals themselves

  9. #39
    Banned Ziegler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greatdane View Post
    damn bill clinton for taking away your guns so you couldn't protect your own illegal operations

    so funny when people cry about how criminals don't follow gun laws when they are criminals themselves
    Youre funny.

    Pot smoking is the least of the crimes I have commited.
    And you're absolutely right. I will never live without a gun, whether it be legal or illegal.

    and just a point here....all my guns were in the house. She was given 1 yr probation with pre-trial diversion, which means, she wasnt convicted or even tried for a criminal offense. So technically, neither of us are criminals. Neither of us have even been convicted of a crime.
    Last edited by Ziegler; 09-13-2012 at 15:05.

  10. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziegler View Post
    Youre funny.

    Pot smoking is the least of the crimes I have commited.
    And you're absolutely right. I will never live without a gun, whether it be legal or illegal.

    and just a point here....all my guns were in the house. She was given 1 yr probation with pre-trial diversion, which means, she wasnt convicted or even tried for a criminal offense. So technically, neither of us are criminals. Neither of us have even been convicted of a crime.
    wouldn't this mean that the gun crime statistics that you guys toss around are irrelevant unless they have a conviction?

    do all of you gun nuts subscribe to the same newsletters and everything? a lot of you seem to share the idea that as long as you don't get caught, it's not a crime, but you're really quick to label everyone else as a thug or criminal or scumbag

  11. #41
    Banned Ziegler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greatdane View Post
    wouldn't this mean that the gun crime statistics that you guys toss around are irrelevant unless they have a conviction?

    do all of you gun nuts subscribe to the same newsletters and everything? a lot of you seem to share the idea that as long as you don't get caught, it's not a crime, but you're really quick to label everyone else as a thug or criminal or scumbag
    dont subscribe to any newsletters at all.

    And I have often stated that there are 60 million registered gun owners in america plus at least 1 unregistered owner.

    And by the by....I actually legally own every single one of my guns, as they were all purchased prior to gun registration laws. But nice try though.

  12. #42

    Default

    it's not your guns that make you a criminal, but the fact that you've admitted to drug dealing

    if you think you're not a criminal because you haven't been convicted, then gun crime report figures should drastically decrease due to no arrests or convictions

    but what's the use in me repeating myself if you're probably too baked to understand it

  13. #43
    Banned Ziegler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greatdane View Post
    it's not your guns that make you a criminal, but the fact that you've admitted to drug dealing

    if you think you're not a criminal because you haven't been convicted, then gun crime report figures should drastically decrease due to no arrests or convictions

    but what's the use in me repeating myself if you're probably too baked to understand it
    Cops didnt see....I didnt do it.

    And yes. Sorry to bust your bubble, but unless you are convicted of a crime, you are not a criminal. You may be participating in criminal activity, but until proven in a court of law...nope.

  14. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greatdane View Post
    it's not your guns that make you a criminal, but the fact that you've admitted to drug dealing

    if you think you're not a criminal because you haven't been convicted, then gun crime report figures should drastically decrease due to no arrests or convictions

    but what's the use in me repeating myself if you're probably too baked to understand it

    Wow, a lot of ignorance in one statement.

    First off, it's the conviction in a court that determines whether your are or are not a criminal, technically. (Innocent until proven guilty comes to mind)

    Second, what the fuck are you on in order to believe that Cannabis is the cause of stupidity or somehow decreases your mind's ability to interpret and understand critical thinking. It's fairly ironic that you imply others who partake Cannabis don't make use of critical thinking, as you have displayed none yourself.

    Would you like me to elaborate, or did you understand that?
    Last edited by -=GiMiK=-; 09-14-2012 at 01:26.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrubby Bear View Post
    Its actually Maya game, not meta game. It comes from the ancient Mayan tradition of rubbing 2 phallic sticks together in a ritual simulating the bonding made by warriors battling in the grand arena.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    My mind is like a parachute. It only works if it's open.

  15. #45
    4000+ M.Easy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    bloodscar
    Posts
    4,725

    Default

    hey guys, it's okay to give children ritalin, adderall, prozac, zoloft, paxil, effexor celexa... and those are just a small percentage of medication possibly given to them by worthless parents. thank god my mother had a brain and didn't resort to drugging me because i was "too hyper" or didn't go to "bed on time" or the thousands of other excuses terrible parents use because they fail to raise their children properly or are just too busy.. but according to the FDA that's OKAY! buy our drugs and give them to your children! more money in our pocket!

    but for an adult to smoke pot? that's fucking illegal! it's too easy for people to grow! we wouldn't make any money!

    i love our country
    Last edited by M.Easy; 09-14-2012 at 01:48.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •