Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 56
    12,000+

We discriminate in everything in our life. This is a normal part of life. I hope for your sake you discriminate the projects in your area and walk several blocks around them every time.
    "What, you think just because you need it means you have a right to take mine?"

Breakdown: Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 26.67%, Killer 93.33%, Socializer 60.00%

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    I should get ahead of the curve and ban you now then...

Quote Originally Posted by Silverhandorder View Post
    We discriminate in everything in our life. This is a normal part of life. I hope for your sake you discriminate the projects in your area and walk several blocks around them every time.
    Discrimination based on reason is fine and rarely affects anyone negatively. Based on ignorance, presumption and/or prejudice is less pleasant.
    Wisdom Of Bots
    1, then tired, do not forget to smile; be anxious, but also pay attention to tone; no matter how tough, do not forget to adhere to; No matter how tired, but also love yourself.
    But we are jet modified and not faint-hearted of difficulties

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Makestro View Post
    Congratulations on playing the race card when it's discrimination. Let me enlighten you on something, there is a reason people have stereotyped blacks, muslims and pretty much any other race, religion or group... It's because most of the time it fits 50% or more of them.
    And what about the stereotype about averege US Joe being gullable and naive...can that stand too?

If so, could it be that they are seelling you other sterotypes in a biased way (at least partially) in order to fit a political agenda?

Quote Originally Posted by Sqarak View Post
    Discrimination based on reason is fine and rarely affects anyone negatively. Based on ignorance, presumption and/or prejudice is less pleasant.
    What Squaqak is trying to say here is that the world is devided in:

A) Good guys: they rightly discriminate because they are the good guys

B) Bad guys: they wrongly discriminate because they are the evil guys...

And this brings to:

Good guys can ignore international law, wage wars, build empires, torture....because it is necessary, bad guys cannot or they would confirm their evil nature.

Makes sense to me, how is it so diffucult to understand?

Regards
    HG
    Last edited by Hyldor Gwyvallt; 09-19-2012 at 11:23.
    "Let us control the money of a nation, and we care not who makes its laws" Mayer Amschel "Rothschild"

Quote Originally Posted by Damedius View Post
    So you stand by your bigotry.

That's unfortunate, but to be expected.
    It would seem you also don't know what bigotry means. Perhaps you should look it up and reread what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigngod View Post
    Deductive reasoning has noing to do with logic. In fact deductive reasoning is illogical. Go define logic and come back to the discussion an educated man.

Quote Originally Posted by PirateGlen View Post
    It would seem you also don't know what bigotry means. Perhaps you should look it up and reread what I said.
    It's not bigotry when you do it, only when other people do it. Is that about right?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt View Post
    And what about the stereotype about averege US Joe being gullable and naive...can that stand too?
    See above. By all means use/abuse this stereotype. Who cares.
    In fact you use it all the time.
    But you know what ... use it anyway you want. I dont think Americans will rage about it. You can borrow Foxworthy act if you wish.
    If so, could it be that they are seelling you other sterotypes in a biased way (at least partially) in order to fit a political agenda?
    Absolutely. For example local islamonazi cell - you/Bissen, Dame are doing exactly this

And this brings to:

Good guys can ignore international law, wage wars, build empires, torture....because it is necessary, bad guys cannot or they would confirm their evil nature.

Regards
    HG
    Actually what he is saying is simply this.... Go to hell with your political correctness. Stop cover up with PC crap lets be specific.
    Fact is "A lot of Muslims are just raging vaginas when people say or do things that offend them."
    It's a fact.
    Did pop said that Islam expending by force? RAGEEEE KILL THE NUNS!
    That will show them how peaceful we are!
    Teddy bear named Mohamed? RAGEEEEEE lets kill volunteer teacher that help kids out of goodness of her heart.
    Host country insist on laws they have? RAGEEEEEEEEEEEE

Common not even hypocrite like you can deny.... ops you can.... what the argument? Some Italian screen alla and did not get killed.... yeah sure it's balance out all killing, burning etc.
    Last edited by Greywind; 09-19-2012 at 19:21. Reason: format
    Greywind UO/DAoC/SB/L2/WoW/DFO

Quote Originally Posted by Damedius View Post
    It's not bigotry when you do it, only when other people do it. Is that about right?
    It has nothing to do with who is doing it. There's a problem here that at a fundamental level you do not know what certain words mean.

Deductive reasoning has noing to do with logic. In fact deductive reasoning is illogical. Go define logic and come back to the discussion an educated man.

And this brings to:

Regards
    HG
    Still dodging I see. Should I interpret this as conceding the point?

I thought he was just trying to say that discrimination is ok as long as you reason, like he said.

For instance, not renting out the house next to yours to a black family because of the color of their skin is WRONG.

Not renting out the house next to yours to a black family because they are 6 times as likely to be criminals is RIGHT.

(or something to that effect)

- The Grixxitt, Alfar Supremacist - NAxx