Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 345 ... LastLast
    5000+

Quote Originally Posted by Greywind View Post
    Actually main difference is that US could conquer all this hellhole and dictate its will but... it does not.
    All this Islamist would love to conquer west and force everyone either in Islam or in dhimmi but... they can't.
    "Hey guys, I'm retarded just wanted you to know that?". Really?

You want to know the true difference between the USA and the Mideast? We don't rely on the Mideast to please our citizens.
    Last edited by Makestro; 09-15-2012 at 08:43.
    Frumpy Lump's rage
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhandorder View Post
    He said consumers make jobs appear. Let him explain how that happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    I've done shit you probably would faint from even thinking
    Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    At least I get to fuck.
    http://www.twitch.tv/makestro

13,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Doktor Chronic View Post
    I know exactly what Jihad is, and yes, I used it incorrectly, feg, I know.
    k bad
    The Swing - IMMORTALS
    Class: Swing
    Roles: 1) Swing Approves
    2) JUST AS PLANNED
    3) No u
    4) Faka you mutha

Norway has to be the most decent and respectable country in the world

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=531_1347751421

We should all put aside our prejudice and hate and realise that what has happened has damage humanity as a whole. Its not about religion its about breeding hate and we can all agree that its wrong to do.

Hate leads to the Dark side
    Last edited by Captain Kirk; 09-16-2012 at 21:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Kab112 View Post
    Ps. Captain Kirk is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Heldy View Post
    Captain Kirk <3

Quote Originally Posted by firestrike View Post
    And this is ladies and gentlemen the essence of of the Muslim religion,and no offence to the civilized Muslims around here,but this is very common in every Muslim country..

"SOMEONE SHIT TALKED OUR PROPHET!! KILL HIM!! DEATH TO AMERICA!! DEATH TO THE JEWS!! ALLAH HU AKBAR@

And thats the same shit you hear and read everytime,go browse some pictures,no matter how it started as far as they care this is a free ticket to go jihad on German,US and British outposts and burn US and Israeli flags,because obviously this is the fault of all of the above and not of some retard who likes to play with fire..

He did one thing right though,he revealed the true face of this religion and how insane it is in unstable religion controlled and orientated countries.
    Hylor, where is your response?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Reckin Crew View Post
    We should invade Iran (October. Wait and see boys.) That would be the logical answer...

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Reckin Crew View Post
    ANOTHER response? Do I have to copy paste?

ANY intelligent anaylst interviewed has claimed that this is part of a wider problem...the tipping issue on much greater issues....insult added on endless injuries....the twilight of failed imperialism (well they use other words, but that is the meaning)

STOP BOMBING, INVADING, MEDDLING INSIDE, PROPPING UP PUPPET GOVERNMENTS in the middle east and no one will care of your crap GMOfood/McDonalds, your failed family culture, your gay/lesbian surge, your usury style economy (in one word your "liberty") and especially STOP TRYING TO SUGGEST your failed system abroad...enjoy your own decadence, your demographic collapse, your drug addiction and alcoholism, you "gender equality", your counsil for the "youth without motivation" at suicide risk and all the other rubbish your individualistic and materialistic philosphy has embraced......

Regards
    HG
    Last edited by Hyldor Gwyvallt; 09-17-2012 at 17:05.
    "Let us control the money of a nation, and we care not who makes its laws" Mayer Amschel "Rothschild"

Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt View Post
    STOP BOMBING, INVADING, MEDDLING INSIDE, PROPPING UP PUPPET GOVERNMENTS in the middle east and no one will care of your crap GMOfood/McDonalds, your failed family culture, your gay/lesbian surge, your usury style economy (in one word your "liberty") and especially STOP TRYING TO SUGGEST your failed system abroad...enjoy your own decadence, your demographic collapse, your drug addiction and alcoholism, you "gender equality", your counsil for the "youth without motivation" at suicide risk and all the other rubbish your individualistic and materialistic philosphy has embraced......
    I can't figure out which nation you are yelling at. Is it Great Britain? Russia? Stop me if i guess it. Sometimes bro, sometimes i feel like America ran over your dog or something. The level of E-hate you spew is so out of this world that it collides with the very fabric of space and time.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxdie View Post
    I can't figure out which nation you are yelling at. Is it Great Britain? Russia? Stop me if i guess it. Sometimes bro, sometimes i feel like America ran over your dog or something. The level of E-hate you spew is so out of this world that it collides with the very fabric of space and time.
    The question isn't whose dog you ran over, it's whose dog hasn't your power-drunk ass run over?

Quote Originally Posted by Damedius View Post
    The question isn't whose dog you ran over, it's whose dog hasn't your power-drunk ass run over?
    Sorry im from the U.S. not Britain. Or were you referring to Russia? Or Israel? Or China?

Quote Originally Posted by Foxdie View Post
    Sorry im from the U.S. not Britain. Or were you referring to Russia? Or Israel? Or China?
    He (Damedius) just spaming nonsense. He thinks it make him look cool
    Greywind UO/DAoC/SB/L2/WoW/DFO

Hey look. Someone has an e-crush.

Hey look. Someone has an e-crush.
    Dame,
    Thank you for confirming what I said earlier.
    Greywind UO/DAoC/SB/L2/WoW/DFO

8000+

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-19570254

Yet another spell backfires against the "Aprentice sorcerers" ....we thought they had brought freedom and Democracy in Libya....oh wait...Libya is a lawless country now where there is interethnic and interreligious fighting now, destruction of Shrines, assasinations etc...as ALL the countries where this messy, deluded and corrupt country has put its hands on...(or, better, the hands of the Corporation that rule it) .....

What about "Double" Romney?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-19574098

Syria is next, integralists now supported and funded by the AngloAmericans will soon bring havoc and persecute the Christians and the other minorites...."WAAHHOOO another country destroid..we bring peace and Democracy" BOOM BOOM BANG!!!

Regards
    HG
    Lmfao destroid.

Lmfao @ supporting ruthless dictators who kill their own citizens and then blaming the U.S. when the native population revolts and creates a new government.

Dame,
    Thank you for confirming what I said earlier.
    Hey I posted this thread of your hero, specifically for you.

http://forums.darkfallonline.com/sho...d.php?t=326978

ANOTHER response? Do I have to copy paste?

ANY intelligent anaylst interviewed has claimed that this is part of a wider problem...the tipping issue on much greater issues....insult added on endless injuries....the twilight of failed imperialism (well they use other words, but that is the meaning)

Regards
    HG
    So... you're going to ignore that you just completely lied about Luotto?

Quote Originally Posted by Reigngod View Post
    Deductive reasoning has noing to do with logic. In fact deductive reasoning is illogical. Go define logic and come back to the discussion an educated man.