Banned

Default The righteous Syrian rebels

Caught Using Captured Prisoners As Suicide Bombers

Quickly! Let's get a UN resolution so we can help these wonderful people by dropping expensive death creations (Tm Lockheed Martin) from above.

That should definitely help the world.

The story is being pulled from MSM outlets. Not suspicious at all.

US gov cannot stop. It is addicted to Middle East.

Incoming Iran conflict before election~

Those fucking bastards. I can't believe they're fighting against their own government. What did the government ever do to them, hmm? Nothing bad at all!

I mean, it's just downright asinine that someone is using such extreme tactics to kill completely innocent people who haven't ever done anything wrong to anybody at all in their entire lives, ever.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Seriousbisnis View Post
    Those fucking bastards. I can't believe they're fighting against their own government. What did the government ever do to them, hmm? Nothing bad at all!

I mean, it's just downright asinine that someone is using such extreme tactics to kill completely innocent people who haven't ever done anything wrong to anybody at all in their entire lives, ever.
    Well at least we now know you support terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    Well at least we now know you support terrorists.
    Jumping to conclusions, are we?

I support the cause that these guys are fighting for, however I disagree with their methods. It's fucked up, yeah, but it's a war and that's the reality of war. If you don't want all of your civilians to get pissed off and start fucking your shit up, maybe you shouldn't execute them for protesting or shell their villages. Just a thought.

I support the cause that these guys are fighting for, however I disagree with their methods. It's fucked up, yeah, but it's a war and that's the reality of war. If you don't want all of your civilians to get pissed off and start fucking your shit up, maybe you shouldn't execute them for protesting or shell their villages. Just a thought.
    What is the point in toppling the government when the only people that will rise to power will be people that act exactly the same?

They will rule the country through the same way they obtained that country.

Quote Originally Posted by karlek View Post
    What is the point in toppling the government when the only people that will rise to power will be people that act exactly the same?

You're most likely right. All I'm saying is that a government as tyrannical as the Syrian regime should expect consequences for being so fucked up.

Banned

reality of war
    Fuck lol.
    I support the cause that these guys are fighting for
    What cause is that? Foreign instigated violence to stir up shit, killing thousands of civilians? Like Libya, The Syrian rebels are not internally instigated.

however I disagree with their methods.
    No you don't. Your previous pst and these quotes prove that.
    reality of war
    It's fucked up, yeah, but it's a war and that's the reality of war.
    Reality of war is to kill civilians in order to get your agenda through? Ahh. I see.

If you don't want all of your civilians to get pissed off and start fucking your shit up, maybe you shouldn't execute them for protesting or shell their villages.
    I never said Assad was the virgin marry. But pouring fuel on flames never killed a fire. And many of the reportings of bombardments are dubious and can be attributed your dear rebels.

Ohh. And the majority still supports Assad. So yeah. Let's drop some military industrial bombs on Syria so some rich people can get even richer and influential in the region, while the public suffers.
    Last edited by Bissen; 08-23-2012 at 16:22.

13,000+

Or that some of the Jihadis fighting with the rebels think they're fighting the Israelis in the Golan Heights:

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion...s-8073717.html
    The Swing - IMMORTALS
    Class: Swing
    Roles: 1) Swing Approves
    2) JUST AS PLANNED
    3) No u
    4) Faka you mutha

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by karlek View Post

Down the road new profits can be made. Win win. See Gulf war 1 and 2 for reference.
    Last edited by Bissen; 08-23-2012 at 16:25.

Fuck lol.
    What cause is that? Foreign instigated violence to stir up shit, killing thousands of civilians? Like Libya, The Syrian rebels are not internally instigated.
    They protested against the government, got shot/killed for it, got pissed and the government started shelling them. Now, while I'm sure there are also external influences at work here, the rebels are indeed internally instigated.

Fuck lol.

No you don't. Your previous pst and these quotes prove that.
    Yes, I do.

Reality of war is to kill civilians in order to get your agenda through? Ahh. I see.
    In some cases, indeed it can be. I never said war was a pretty thing, sunshine.

I never said Assad was the virgin marry. But pouring fuel on flames never killed a fire. And many of the reportings of bombardments are dubious and can be attributed your dear rebels.
    Pouring fuel on flames killed a fire in the American Revolution, World War 2 and in Libya. It can happen again. No, shelling a village full of civilians because there are SOME rebels there is not an excuse.

Ohh. And the majority still supports Assad. So yeah. Let's drop some military industrial bombs on Syria so some rich people can get even richer and influential in the region, while the public suffers.
    They support Assad not because they like his party and his ideals, but they are motivated from fear of a large civil war and they believe he's the only one who can stop it. Even some of Assad's top cabinet officials are starting to defect or being suspected to defect in the near future. That really says something.
    Last edited by Seriousbisnis; 08-23-2012 at 16:52.