Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 62
  1. #31
    18,000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    18,077

    Default

    doesnt matter how bad aventurine behave or how much you guys cry, you will be there for df 2.0 never the less.

    They know that, I know that, you know that.



    Xzyzz ZyXz, President of zZzZz, Emperor of Agon.
    www.Zagenda.net


  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by foggen View Post
    doesnt matter how bad aventurine behave or how much you guys cry, you will be there for df 2.0 never the less.

    They know that, I know that, you know that.
    might be.. but they will prolly fck it up either way..

    darkfall is a dead end. simple is that..

    2.0 will come tho im sure.. but prolly with 60% broken shit..

    then internetQ realises that this game is indeed a dead end. and starts more developments on the mobile games.

    Then the time comes to give darkfall to the community and make it open source.. 8 month's after this happend.. you have the most epic pvp game on the market

    WE WILL CODE THE SHIT FOR YOU?!!

  3. #33
    Normal User US1 Player
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    USA/Maryland
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MageDNA View Post
    Archage seemed promising 2 years ago, but till we know that it will be tab target + take a look at there last vid, its simply ill in my eyes : D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA2Do...yer_embedded#!

    And 50 vs 50 as a max in an instanced siege system blows imo
    You're either with us or against us
    www.incognito-gaming.com

    Charlie Brown
    Sir Balin

  4. #34
    2000+ ChopSuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hellas,Amfiloxia
    Posts
    2,316

    Default

    whatever we say now about Aventurine,everyone,and i mean EVERYONE will be at Darkfall 2......................who the hell cares about GW2.....who the hell cares about Diablo 3 and every other shit game


    No game like Darkfall is existed and it will never be for at least 4 years.Deal with it

    Not only Aventurine destroyed the game,but their own players.By how? by their way of playing the game,the way they behave on forums.People saw that shit and drove them away from the game.Players have the responsibility of destroying the game.Every one of us.There hasn't been a game that was destroyed so quickly,even from its own players.Yes AV is shit,but so do we............and even more..........


    Well,in my opinion,Darkfall wasnt really optimized for the subscriptions like WoW or any other type of game.Simply because it is hardcore.Little percent of the gamers are for harcore games.Most gamers are carebears im afraid....
    But i really wish that Darkfall 2 will hit 1 mil of subs...i really hope for that


    Anyways,i believe that Darkfall 2 will be realized between Christamas and September.....and it will hit hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  5. #35
    2000+ Zalasahr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChopSuey View Post


    Anyways,i believe that Darkfall 2 will be realized between Christamas and September.....and it will hit hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    February 2013 ... 4 years after the first release
    Last edited by Zalasahr; 08-23-2012 at 16:36.
    Dfo.eu @ Facebook

    "Viel Feind, viel Ehr"
    "The more danger, the more honor"

  6. #36
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Its August and the month of August in Greece is a holiday. They are all on vacation spending all the new sub money.

  7. #37
    2000+ ChopSuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hellas,Amfiloxia
    Posts
    2,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman1347 View Post
    Its August and the month of August in Greece is a holiday. They are all on vacation spending all the new sub money.

  8. #38
    18,000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    18,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoepie View Post
    might be.. but they will prolly fck it up either way..

    darkfall is a dead end. simple is that..

    2.0 will come tho im sure.. but prolly with 60% broken shit..

    then internetQ realises that this game is indeed a dead end. and starts more developments on the mobile games.

    Then the time comes to give darkfall to the community and make it open source.. 8 month's after this happend.. you have the most epic pvp game on the market

    WE WILL CODE THE SHIT FOR YOU?!!
    We played df 1.0 with 99% broken shit for almost 4 years, just saying.



    Xzyzz ZyXz, President of zZzZz, Emperor of Agon.
    www.Zagenda.net


  9. #39
    2000+ ChopSuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hellas,Amfiloxia
    Posts
    2,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by foggen View Post
    We played df 1.0 with 99% broken shit for almost 4 years, just saying.
    but i see you still play

  10. #40
    Normal User US1 Player
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lkx View Post
    There's no 2.0 anymore. It's not even going to be called Darkfall anymore.
    The conspiracy theories are returning.

  11. #41
    2000+ ChopSuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hellas,Amfiloxia
    Posts
    2,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iphicles View Post
    The conspiracy theories are returning.
    exactly

  12. #42
    5000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iphicles View Post
    The conspiracy theories are returning.
    lol.

    Yeah, directly from Tasos this time!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cOTQ...4&feature=plcp
    Last edited by lkx; 08-23-2012 at 19:11.
    Political and Commercial control through local markets

    The Warrior, the Archer, the Glass Cannon, the Support Healer and the Box for sand.
    Who lives by the word of mouth, dies by the word of mouth
    http://bit.ly/wk7TN6

  13. #43
    6000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,545

    Default

    Aventurine should make Darkfall with permadeath survial(like Arma 2- DayZ mod) on full red server and free 2 play im on board again.
    ...

  14. #44
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    566

    Default

    delete these useless threads, they don't help ANYTHING

  15. #45
    1000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    1,708

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlieb View Post
    And 50 vs 50 as a max in an instanced siege system blows imo
    I will definitely try that game even though it's tab targeting, the sandbox of the game seems insane.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tasos View Post
    Expansion / Relaunch doesn't mean a server wipe but it may give fresh options to new and existing players.
    I'll repeat that we're not going to wipe the servers in case that's still unclear.
    Source: http://forums.darkfallonline.com/sho...d.php?t=265301

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •