Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast

Default Hidden Human History.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAm-kbzT7xw

This is just for consideration purpose only! I dunno I like watchhin this kinda stuff. probably thhe only one who does lawl

13,000+

Thanks, I thoroughly enjoy watching these kind of videos too for some alternative theories (even if they may be bogus) as I feel a lot of mainstream ancient history are merely theories of a similar grain.
    The Swing - IMMORTALS
    Class: Swing
    Roles: 1) Swing Approves
    2) JUST AS PLANNED
    3) No u
    4) Faka you mutha

Yea I dunno why but i'm drawn to videos of theories makes you look at things differently instead of mainstream stuff. I'm gonna post another thread of things I enjoyed watching theres like 70 parts to it all 10-15 mins long some are weird but some I really liked.

Banned

While I enjoy such videos and find the subject intriguing, Martians coming to earth with Hewbrew aliens is out of my league.

I do believe established history is skewered to say the least though.

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    While I enjoy such videos and find the subject intriguing, Martians coming to earth with Hewbrew aliens is out of my league.

Yeah, I stopped watching after the space jews arrived.

Can't wait for December 21'st when nothing happens and I can finally shut off the 5% of my brain that actually buys into some of this crap.

Conspiracy theorists have put all their chips into that date including Joe Rogan so if nothing eventful happens I expect these threads to go away.

I never buy into the whole 'we communicated with aliens' bullshit, every encounter is basically told in a way that is shaped by a human beings own brain or capacity of experience. Wherever higher intelligent life is out there, its so beyond our capability to understand or even compute with our shitscrub brains that its a waste of time to even try thinking about.

Basically a rat cant comprehend what a human being is it would have to have the brain of a human or better to understand what we are, all it has is a rat brains idea of what humans are, similarly we cannot comprehend what a higher being is we can only have a human brains idea of what such a being is which is not even a basic understanding.
    Last edited by Medusaz; 08-13-2012 at 02:31.

I think this vid could lower your IQ by 10 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Branwulf View Post
    Criminals will always get their weapons, it's the fucking lunatics that you should be worried about Colonist.
    Quote Originally Posted by United States Department of Education
    Give us the child for 8 years and it will be a Bolshevik forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post

Aren't you all about Jew conspiracy theories? Seems to be right up your alley.

Nunz, you around? This is good shit.

Criminals will always get their weapons, it's the fucking lunatics that you should be worried about Colonist.

8000+

This doesn't intrigue me at all.

Normal User

yeah i got to the space hebrews, and LOL'd

im gonna keep watching , im into the ancient old world stuff, lumeria, atlantis, the nephilim annunaki, all that stuff
    Nomed Starwind -- Dark Knight Nome D -- NomeD Ivel

If you’re a man, then grab victory! Grab victory, and grab women’s tits!

http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkKnightNomeD

"I'm not saying this is fact, I'm simply saying decide for yourself"
    made me lol

If you treat it like a comic book, It's entertaining stuff. Must be hundreds of debunkable statements throughout, some that could be debunked with physical evidence.

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by Gloomrender View Post
    If you treat it like a comic book, It's entertaining stuff. Must be hundreds of debunkable statements throughout, some that could be debunked with physical evidence.
    Agreed.

Finished.

Damn Martian-Illuminati-Superior-Genetics-Loveless-Synthetic-Merkaba-building fiends! We haz to stop them! To Egypt! Thoth's emerald writings will show the way!

7000+ EU1 Player

I didn't watch it but all I'm gonna say is:

DAWKINS: Well, it could come about in the following way. It could be that at some earlier time, somewhere in the universe, a civilization evolved, probably by some kind of Darwinian means, probably to a very high level of technology, and designed a form of life that they seeded onto perhaps this planet. Now, um, now that is a possibility, and an intriguing possibility. And I suppose it's possible that you might find evidence for that if you look at the details of biochemistry, molecular biology, you might find a signature of some sort of designer.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age1170156/pg1

We all know gloom is a staunch Dawkins supporter.

And I don't know and I don't really fucking care either. If information like that is true then there's a giant conspiracy going on and most of life on earth is fucked. The origins would be the least of our concern, if information like this was ever confirmed.
    Last edited by Nunz; 08-13-2012 at 03:30.