Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23
    4000+

"this message came in from a sniper"

LAWL bunch of tards - that message <<< came in from a sniper robot star ship pirate...yeah better think bowt that sonny
    Did i ever tell you the definition of "insanity"?

Forumfall should form its own multinational redneck militia. We can establish our own cult colony and stuff.

4000+

Lmfao is that mark dice speaking?
    What will an attack from Russia look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Caffy View Post
    palo god saved my cock!

Quote Originally Posted by Damedius View Post
    The system has to be burned to the ground before the phoenix can rise from the ashes.

There are too many apathetic sheep for any real revolution. People would rather watch it on television, than be apart of it.

Let it all burn if it can't be saved.
    I'm of the mindset that if we can't fix it, destroy it so that it can't be used against us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrubby Bear View Post
    Its actually Maya game, not meta game. It comes from the ancient Mayan tradition of rubbing 2 phallic sticks together in a ritual simulating the bonding made by warriors battling in the grand arena.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    My mind is like a parachute. It only works if it's open.

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Apex Vertigo View Post

*************PERSONAL GROSS INSULTS****VILLAIN STYLE INSULTS*****ANGER***LOTS OF ANGER!!!*****

I don't go to pre-dominately spanish speaking forums with my sub-par spanish speaking skills. If that's your excuse, take your bullshit to a native speaking forum. If you are a native speaker, I feel bad for you.

*****MORE BACKYARD STYLE PERSONAL INSULTS, WAHOO STYLE****
    Regards
    You're a jackass

Are you suggesting that this is a PREDOMINANTLY (not Pre-Dominately...what does THAT mean, btw, Mr. english teacher? I googled "pre-dominately" but found nothing, lecture us please) English speaking forum? What does that mean exactly, 80% English posts allowed only? Or 100 only and only in GOOD English?

This is not an ENGLISH SPEAKING forum, there is a "Greek one" but not an English one...English is used because it is the most used language in international relations....this is obviously convenient for native English speakers like you...normal individuals would be grateful of this rather than bash the others that make an effort to speak in your language.....

I am sorry for you, I am sure you are not such a bad guy....just very intollerant

Regards
    HG
    "Let us control the money of a nation, and we care not who makes its laws" Mayer Amschel "Rothschild"

8000+ Long term follower Tenebrion's Avatar

OP is living in a fantasy.

Enchanting Information

Darkfall : It needs more cows
    -Lord Tenebrion
    The Mercenary Merchant :
    Most Powerful Man In Agon.

7000+ EU1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt View Post
    Are you suggesting that this is a PREDOMINANTLY (not Pre-Dominately...what does THAT mean, btw, Mr. english teacher? I googled "pre-dominately" but found nothing, lecture us please) English speaking forum? What does that mean exactly, 80% English posts allowed only? Or 100 only and only in GOOD English?

This is not an ENGLISH SPEAKING forum, there is a "Greek one" but not an English one...English is used because it is the most used language in international relations....this is obviously convenient for native English speakers like you...normal individuals would be grateful of this rather than bash the others that make an effort to speak in your language.....

I am sorry for you, I am sure you are not such a bad guy....just very intollerant

Regards
    HG
    He's just a bored and angry little kid who hasn't learned how to vent his stress in a healthy way. He grew up trying to ridicule people on forums. So it's all he knows.

Quote Originally Posted by karlek View Post
    Forumfall should form its own multinational redneck militia. We can establish our own cult colony and stuff.
    Lord Of The Flies, but worse and quite overweight.
    Wisdom Of Bots
    1, then tired, do not forget to smile; be anxious, but also pay attention to tone; no matter how tough, do not forget to adhere to; No matter how tired, but also love yourself.
    But we are jet modified and not faint-hearted of difficulties

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt View Post
    Are you suggesting that this is a PREDOMINANTLY (not Pre-Dominately...what does THAT mean, btw, Mr. english teacher?
    You got me there, I quickly put in a dash where it does not belong, clearly the same thing. But you forgot to capitalize English so we'll call it a wash.

What does that mean exactly, 80% English posts allowed only? Or 100 only and only in GOOD English?
    ... Means predominately, meaning most, meaning the vast majority, meaning a language you should speak coherently if you want to participate and be taken seriously.

This is not an ENGLISH SPEAKING forum, there is a "Greek one" but not an English one...
    In practice it is. So it is.

English is used because it is the most used language in international relations....this is obviously convenient for native English speakers like you...normal individuals would be grateful of this rather than bash the others that make an effort to speak in your language.....
    What language is your native tongue?

Regards
    HG
    Intolerant.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    He's just a bored and angry little kid who hasn't learned how to vent his stress in a healthy way. He grew up trying to ridicule people on forums. So it's all he knows.
    Are you insinuating that anonymously bashing illiterate conspiracy theorist is not a healthy way to vent my obvious uncontrollable rage?
    Last edited by Apex Vertigo; 08-14-2012 at 01:08.

Quote Originally Posted by Damedius View Post
    Till the zerg realizes it's so lazy, the only thing it doesn't rely upon the 1% for is to wipe it's own ass.
    See the zerg will win with its ability to adapt to shitty conditions during a complete shutdown of society as we know it. Yea most of the zerg will go down but the zerg has already learned to live without eating baby cows everyyday cooked perfect or we cry. U think a 1%'r is gonna know how to adapt without the 99% making the toilet paper to wipe their ass? Yea they could use money but i heard if you wipe with money you can get Hep A, B, C, D, E, F, G, ect.. gso 1% we make make everything you use without 99% the 1% will starve to death without baby cows to eat. CATCH MY DRIFT DAWG?

Robots can almost already replace the 99%. As soon as they can fully, the 99% will really be useless feeders, like the 1% claim.

7000+

I didnt do a lot of research on that, but there seems to be nothing bad about the new world order. It just seems to be something so easy to point out.

From a video i once saw, the new world order seems to be what we need to end the war once and for all. Its a gathering to get reed of anyone who oppose it so the goal and the solution is to join it to not be a problem.

Mostly because of religions, theyre really doing their best to turn any egypt based research or symbols as evil tools when in fact, they are simply hidden truth too complicated for the public. Religion is simplicity and blindness.
    The Ultimate Sticky Back

Quote Originally Posted by Itwasnt Luck View Post
    idk why people keep bringing this up. THE GOOD PLAYERS WILL NOT USE 1ST PERSON.

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Apex Vertigo View Post
    ....... I quickly put in a dash where it does not belong, clearly the same thing. But you forgot to capitalize English so we'll call it a wash.

... Means predominately, meaning most, meaning the vast majority, meaning a language you should speak coherently if you want to participate and be taken seriously.....
    You still do not get it? PredominaNTLY not PredominaTELY...the dash was not the issue.

That is clearly not a typing error (like forgetting the capitals, or doubling letters) that instead would be called PLAIN ignorance....unaxeptable on this forums, if you want to be taken seriously...from your prospective....

Regards
    HG
    "Let us control the money of a nation, and we care not who makes its laws" Mayer Amschel "Rothschild"