Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

dis place really gone down the shitter

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Apex Vertigo View Post
    Is it a coincidence that your writing is as confused, stilted and deplorable as the content of your post?
    This is bull and you know it. No doubt, his past posts had execrable grammar. This one is better than some of yours.

Banned

Is it a coincidence that your writing is as confused, stilted and deplorable as the content of your post?
    One thing is for sure. Your posting tactic is not a coincidence.

5000+

ego is and always has been our downfall, just look at the guy concerned about people walking all over them. lol'd hard.
    Originally Posted by Daggermaniac
    The only DF player that I have expected of Aim Botting is Zato Ichi.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zato`1 View Post
    ego is and always has been our downfall, just look at the guy concerned about people walking all over them. lol'd hard.
    Hahahah yeah. Good one. Because peoples of the earth have never been suppressed throughout history and history never repeats it self.

Tihi. Stupid people concerned about the massive police state measures popping up everywhere in our "free world". lol.

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryClock View Post
    Last of the mohicans theme playing?

Fuck yes time to take up arms and destroy the French, in the name of preserving British rule over North America!
    This is funny.
    Last edited by Wufiavelli; 08-12-2012 at 14:01.

Normal User

American Militia Leader James Johnson Speaks to Senate in 1995

MUST WATCH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgXAyhNbYVE
    Nomed Starwind -- Dark Knight Nome D -- NomeD Ivel

If you’re a man, then grab victory! Grab victory, and grab women’s tits!

http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkKnightNomeD

So checkit out. 99% vs 1%. obviously zergs always win.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerdave View Post
    Zerg is occupied with more important issues like the new iPhone and keeping up with the kardashians.

1000+

I do not post what follows for you (I am not so naive), but for people that might think you are in good faith or make some sense:

1) If anyone might post with broken grammar, it would be unfair to consider this as an issue because some people did not have the luxury of a proper education or are simply non native English speakers...yet lesser individuals try to humiliate them for this....

2) If one claims the contents of a post are deplorable, he should try to prove it with some arguments....yet lesser individuals like to flame with no fuel....

Regards
    HG
    "Let us control the money of a nation, and we care not who makes its laws" Mayer Amschel "Rothschild"

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyhat View Post
    You refer to our countries, right?

Regards
    HG
    "Let us control the money of a nation, and we care not who makes its laws" Mayer Amschel "Rothschild"

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrogenium View Post
    No. Just do it until you are fully prepared to annihilate them.
    That is what the Tea Party was (supposed to be) about, yet "they" (the NeoCons) already managed to place their minions at the helm and conscript Rand Paul.....(not that I agree with the Tea Party founders' original ideology, however I do believe in their good faith).

Regards
    HG
    Last edited by Hyldor Gwyvallt; 08-12-2012 at 22:15.

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt View Post
    I do not post what follows for you (I am not so naive), but for people that might think you are in good faith or make some sense:
    Lol, Jesus man take some English classes or something, that was hard to get through.

1) If anyone might post with broken grammar, it would be unfair to consider this as an issue because some people did not have the luxury of a proper education or are simply non native English speakers...yet lesser individuals try to humiliate them for this....
    I don't go to pre-dominately spanish speaking forums with my sub-par spanish speaking skills. If that's your excuse, take your bullshit to a native speaking forum. If you are a native speaker, I feel bad for you.

And honestly, I wouldn't give you a hard time about your elementary school comprehension of the English language if you weren't here every day making me facepalm with your esquire-level conspiracy articles.

2) If one claims the contents of a post are deplorable, he should try to prove it with some arguments....yet lesser individuals like to flame with no fuel....
    Do I need to at this point? First, nearly every article I've painfully look at that came from you turns out to be complete bullshit as many others have pointed out. And now, here, you don't even present an argument. You look at a handful of dumbass rednecks on youtube and say "The revolution is coming, if it wasn't, rednecks wouldn't be posting this on youtube!", it's just asinine. You act like rednecks haven't been behaving this way every single time the opposing party was in the white house.

Regards
    You're a jackass

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrogenium View Post
    This is bull and you know it. No doubt, his past posts had execrable grammar. This one is better than some of yours.
    Huh? Please find one post of mine to back up that statement. You can't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyhat View Post
    My thoughts exactly. The only joy I get from visiting this forum is to see just how crazy-stupid it has become since my last visit. All the decent posters that were left are slowly disappearing, leaving it with people like Hyldor and Bissen. Just sad.
    Last edited by Apex Vertigo; 08-12-2012 at 22:29.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerdave View Post
    Till the zerg realizes it's so lazy, the only thing it doesn't rely upon the 1% for is to wipe it's own ass.