Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    5000+
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,284

    Default

    I never could get enjoyment out of a game while drunk, don't think I ever will (luckily I'm getting drunk aproximately twice a year nowadays anyway).

    Also

    Quote Originally Posted by Sacrillegious View Post
    As long as people can get my point across, why would grammar/spelling matter? it doesnt thats why im smart. Im smart cause i dont give a fuck, cause i dont need too. At least here that is.

  2. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,199

    Default

    i smash at df when drunk

  3. #18
    7000+ EU1 Player
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,133

    Default

    I didn't make this fucking thread.



    fucking whiskey.
    Last edited by Nunz; 08-11-2012 at 14:33.

  4. #19
    5000+ karlek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    5,288

    Default

    Wish DF was as easy to set up and jump into pvp or pve as easily as Tribes Ascend. Fucking hate binding awkward spells and setting up macros.

  5. #20
    4000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    4,001

    Default

    the only games i have ever enjoyed drunk are COD and BF just because it doesnt really matter what you do just run about being all "LOLOLOL SCRUBBY KIDS PEW PEW" etc
    Did i ever tell you the definition of "insanity"?

  6. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emolas View Post
    Yeah, so terrible that you suddenly had to aim an AOE nuke that outdps'ed archery.
    There's skill, and then there's skill. The best players at Darkfall have always been the ones that can adapt the best.

    Personally, I was always better at melee than magic. Then again, I loved to kite and squirm everywhere, which I'm glad to say there was very few people that could move like I did at Darkfall. So it's kinda hard to say which one I prefer, magic or melee.
    Last edited by The Cannibal; 08-11-2012 at 18:59.
    http://www.geckzilla.com/dfstuff/cannibal.png

  7. #22
    8000+
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    8,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
    There's skill, and then there's skill. The best players at Darkfall have always been the ones that can adapt the best.

    Personally, I was always better at melee than magic. Then again, I loved to kite and squirm everywhere, which I'm glad to say there was very few people that could move like I did at Darkfall. So it's kinda hard to say which one I prefer, magic or melee.
    I hate magic, I went with that Destroyer thing and always loved people who had it too.

  8. #23
    1000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,053

    Default

    mount and blade
    # 06:27:40 PM: Owh Wooah are the proud new owners of Eronetil.
    # 06:27:40 PM: Owh Wooah won the challenge against Sick Bastards!

  9. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedicake View Post
    I hate magic, I went with that Destroyer thing and always loved people who had it too.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYnr0laVAp0

    I ended up having to crutch on melee really hard after that patch. Although it may be because I rolled a new character and lost a maxed out one.
    http://www.geckzilla.com/dfstuff/cannibal.png

  10. #25
    Banned EU1 Player
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYnr0laVAp0

    I ended up having to crutch on melee really hard after that patch. Although it may be because I rolled a new character and lost a maxed out one.
    Good vid

  11. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedicake View Post
    Probably a sad thing that I can't even remember what clan I was in huh
    Ork? you were a fukin dorf. a bad, bad dorf.

  12. #27
    2000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    2,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zato`1 View Post
    tribes ascend
    agreeddddd

    Drinking + Skiing is an awesome combo, unless it's IRL.
    Sennheiser - Assist - Thage
    O.o
    EV

  13. #28
    8000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    US - Texas
    Posts
    8,420

    Default

    I'm assuming most of your threads are inspired in the same manner which really explains a lot.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •