Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456 LastLast
    8000+

Quote Originally Posted by nate4449 View Post
    Its just how pure he thinks that he is, and that his lifestyle is often an insult to the dreams and ambitions of more productive, "normal" members of society. He's fun to read, though.
    Oh.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowkrist View Post
    I used to have rats when I was younger and they were fantastic. Smart, interactive, affectionate, fun and fairly easy to take care of. I got some nice colored ones from breeders.
    Rat's are surprisingly brilliant. I used to work in a preclinical lab and hurting the rats is part of what made me quit.

Normal User

:-) Black labradors for the win, im having one of those atm and ooooooooh what an one sleepy dog that is, fun and friendly and can be used for hunting, and many of those are kinda smart.

Quote Originally Posted by nate4449 View Post
    Its just how pure he thinks that he is, and that his lifestyle is often an insult to the dreams and ambitions of more productive, "normal" members of society. He's fun to read, though.
    He doesn't realise this due to the fact he is nearly identical to DC. I swear, this duo makes me laugh so hard.
    http://www.geckzilla.com/dfstuff/cannibal.png

4000+

Best pets are definitely ferrets! granted they smell abit but not so much once you have them spayed.

I had two of the little critters running around my living room for close to 4 years, like having kittens which never grow up and also funny as fuck. They also wouldn't leave me alone when I went to the fridge for a beer until they got some!

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
    He doesn't realise this due to the fact he is nearly identical to DC. I swear, this duo makes me laugh so hard.
    I'm nowhere near like DC, he has a way better life than I do.

Saint Bernard.

Had one that thought she was a lap dog, fuckin great dog. Used to wrestle with it when I was little and shit. Thing kicked my ass.

6000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by Jedicake View Post
    I'm nowhere near like DC, he has a way better life than I do.
    You should commit seppuku. It's the only way, if your statement is true.

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by Falokis View Post
    You should commit seppuku. It's the only way, if your statement is true.
    omg I looked up seppuku, that shit's awesome

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Umberto View Post
    A Siberian Husky.
    This Siberian huskies are one of my most favorite dog breed.

Quote Originally Posted by Laegoll View Post
    ForzikTheFeared,
    LOOK ME IN THE FACE BEFORE YOU CUM!!!13234

I bet you can't. :lmao:

7000+

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryClock View Post
    So, what's the best dog breed, and for that matter, what's the best pet to have?

I personally think the best dog breed is a Malamute, since I've always liked smart yet wolf-life dogs. I wouldn't be able to handle one since they require much much more active time and space, though.

Other than that, German shepherds are great dogs. They are calm, intelligent and easily taught.

For other pets, fancy rats seem to be an amazing choice. They are very intelligent, keep themselves clean and in general are social/good if socialized.
    I had 2 race of dogs. Both were equaly useless and always in your legs however the golden retriever was more awesome.

Best pet? A bull rabbit or a cat. Btw you can train your rabbit to use a cat litter.

Siamese/Oriental Cat. Way more dog like than other cat breeds and less independant, they like to chase things and follow you around to see what you're doing, they greet you when you come home and will follow you from room to room to lie with you.
    I dont understand why anyone would want to remove the awesome off a cat to get it as annoying as a dog tbh.

If you're gonna go for a dog and you like to hang outside, then the irish setter is your friend. This dog is using solar panels from the year 2200. He just wont stop running. He's awesomeface with kids and adults You cant get it mad and they have hair instead of fur.
    Last edited by Ragnarok Delrhe; 08-13-2012 at 12:39.

Join us on Twitch or on our forums!

Quote Originally Posted by karlek View Post
    With two beasts like that I would not wear a nice jacket. Big Friendly Dog + Mud+ Clean Jacket = "Fuck... I gotta go change" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
    I only have one Great Pyrenees. And either that guy is really tall, or the dogs are smaller than average in that picture, because mine and a few others that I know are all taller than me. I'm 5'11".....
    Just joking.

On subject.
    I'm still hopping day will come and I'll find a job near or more close to work and will be able to get pet. Mean while I interview 100s of pet owners and went to shows and training ground. I even wear protection gear and work as target for dogs.
    My choice after all of this (for my environment) is Airedale terrier or poodle. Both less mess because of hair. Both in hight tire of intelligence and obedience training. A little problem with Airedale is ... it dominatrix and if you are softy this kind is not for you.
    Airedale is smallest service dog and it fit fine even in apartment so it my choice for all around good dog.
    Intelligent, useful as guard and as therapy dog. Fit well in house, not messy, not noisy (very important for townhouse and apartment).
    Poodle not a guard and barking too much but in all other thing superior.
    ALL dog owners (that actually train dogs) agreed that pure blood breed are better for simple reason you will know what you get
    Greywind UO/DAoC/SB/L2/WoW/DFO

Quote Originally Posted by tehWise View Post
    Mutts are best.

I have a shelty/border collie mix that's pretty hilarious, and a cattledog/terrier mix we call a pit russell, cause she's buff as fuck and has the meanest sounding bark/growl when she plays.

As a kid we always had labs and corgis lol
    Mutts ftw.

I had a brilliant rescue dog that was an aussie-shepherd/shelty mix.

Purebreeds tend to have too many health issues.

Quote Originally Posted by wigglewiggle View Post
    Saint Bernard.
    I had a Newfoundland that had that same lap-dog/wrestler temperment, it was a great dog. Still have fond scars from that dog.
    Last edited by Chalupas; 08-14-2012 at 13:09.

Quote Originally Posted by tehWise View Post
    Mutts are best.
    this plus when taken from the shelter.
    You cannot find more faithful and loving dog than the one you take from shelter and care for.

Since I know for a fact that nobody listed Norwegian Buhund (I believe they're the best dog breed on the planet) go look it up, simps.
    http://jamesdillingham.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/SIMON-BARSINISTER-COLOR-CROP.jpg