Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Best Dogs/Pets Thread

So, what's the best dog breed, and for that matter, what's the best pet to have?

I personally think the best dog breed is a Malamute, since I've always liked smart yet wolf-life dogs. I wouldn't be able to handle one since they require much much more active time and space, though.

Other than that, German shepherds are great dogs. They are calm, intelligent and easily taught.

For other pets, fancy rats seem to be an amazing choice. They are very intelligent, keep themselves clean and in general are social/good if socialized.

Normal User

Rottweiler
    ‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪Beradule Richthofen

Beagle

7000+ EU1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by Beradule View Post
    Rottweiler

I've had an iguana for going on 15 years now. Free-roaming, goes where she pleases. Sleeps in my closet. Scratches on the door when she wants out/in, does her thing outside with no incident. Lower maintenance than a dog, and I don't mind that she's much less emotionally charged than a dog. Eats vegetables mostly but every so often I feed her bananas, peas or the like. Have to feed her calcium because her bones are getting weak in old age (common iguana problem), but other than that running smooth.

As for dogs, I'm quite partial to boxers as that's what I grew up with. Large enough to defend you, but small enough that they aren't knocking you over; decent temperament and attitude.

A Siberian Husky.

13,000+

boobs
    The Swing - IMMORTALS
    Class: Swing
    Roles: 1) Swing Approves
    2) JUST AS PLANNED
    3) No u
    4) Faka you mutha

3000+

Siamese/Oriental Cat. Way more dog like than other cat breeds and less independant, they like to chase things and follow you around to see what you're doing, they greet you when you come home and will follow you from room to room to lie with you.

I'm quite fond of boxer/dalmation mixes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exevos View Post
    nacitar has never used any (to my knowledge) exploit maneuvers, glitches, and/or bugs... He has always been adamant in his ways, ... having been totally legit since launch, a feat many of us have failed.

1000+

Mutts are best.

I have a shelty/border collie mix that's pretty hilarious, and a cattledog/terrier mix we call a pit russell, cause she's buff as fuck and has the meanest sounding bark/growl when she plays.

As a kid we always had labs and corgis lol

Poodle Mixes

I used to have pitbulls now I have poodles. They smart as shit, they don't shed, and they're adorable. One is a maltese / poodle mix and the other is a king charles cavalier / poodle mix. Best dogs I've ever had.

German Shepherd, or a Labrador. They are so friendly, and loyal.. they are not too big but not small either so you can play around roughly and it's so much fun. God I miss having dogs.
    Last edited by Death's Chill; 08-10-2012 at 18:34.

Yummy.

depends on many things.....

what do you want from your pet? Where do you live? How many in your family?

No one single answer is correct.

8000+

Corgi.

/thread

But really, they are so cute