Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Doktor Chronic View Post
    Darkfall has been in a wonderful state for the last 2 years or so.
    Son, I don’t relish shooting a mosquito with an elephant gun, so why don’t you just shuffle along?
    I can't go on. I'll go on.

Banned

It's not stress. It's gravity.

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    The Dark Ages had a plague that killed off two-thirds of the people in Europe. I don't think overpopulation was their primary concern.
    "The Black Death was one of the most devastating pandemics in human history, peaking in Europe between 1348 and 1350" - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Plague

"Since the 20th century, it is frequently applied only to the earlier part of the era, the Early Middle Ages (c. 5th–10th century)" - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_A...toriography%29
    (color=#333333)(/color)

7000+

to be honnest, id like some huge chest and booty(Its never fat enough), but i would never want to fuck a huge ass cuz like smurf said, obese ppl are not the cleaniest and its true. Thats not cuz they dont shower enough, but they kinda smell naturally bad and all the covered skin are so fucking dryout.

So i just wonna see these 2 things i mentioned jiggling none stop
    The Ultimate Sticky Back

Quote Originally Posted by Itwasnt Luck View Post
    idk why people keep bringing this up. THE GOOD PLAYERS WILL NOT USE 1ST PERSON.

It's because they know fat women love making food.

10,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Weeking View Post
    There's always exceptions. Maybe you're secretly bi or something. Also it's sort of impressed by popular culture on us that fat people are disgusting and that might override or hide your real attraction to fat women.
    That is your go to? Because fat people disgust someone they are bi?

LOL!

Fat women are disgusting because they are horrible looking. Simply put, there is nothing attractive about obese. Even a great sense of humor cant fix fat.

The Snookies of the world should be forced to stay indoors as the sight of them is quite repulsive.
    Last edited by [LoD] EE; 08-13-2012 at 11:40.

Quote Originally Posted by [LoD] EE View Post

LOL!

Fat women are disgusting because they are horrible looking. Simply put, there is nothing attractive about obese. Even a great sense of humor cant fix fat.

The Snookies of the world should be forced to stay indoors as the sight of them is quite repulsive.
    Snookie actually got thin and looks good.
    Philnaer Grimtrove
    Senior Detective
    Glory Seeker
    Servant of the Great Beard

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by [LoD] EE View Post

LOL!

The researchers didn't test whether bisexuals, lesbians or straight women responded differently than straight men. It's possible that those groups are attracted to a different group of features and/or prioritize those features differently. How fat people are would be one such feature.

The article is shit as it doesn't say how they conducted the survey. And when you read the actual research paper, you'll find out they only tested 41 + 40 in control and they were all British heterosexual males, 18 to 40 I think. This means it's doesn't necessarily apply to all men and it might be entirely false since it's such a small group and it relied on self-reporting instead of measuring arousal.

Upon reading the research, there would be many factors that might mean the effect doesn't work for you besides being bi. Also the people in the actual survey might not even all conform to the study so it really needs a much larger sample so that we can look at trends within the survey instead of only as a whole.
    (color=#333333)(/color)

And if you find yourself beneath a landwhale, then you surely must be under pressure.

The researchers didn't test whether bisexuals, lesbians or straight women responded differently than straight men. It's possible that those groups are attracted to a different group of features and/or prioritize those features differently. How fat people are would be one such feature.

The article is shit as it doesn't say how they conducted the survey. And when you read the actual research paper, you'll find out they only tested 41 + 40 in control and they were all British heterosexual males, 18 to 40 I think. This means it's doesn't necessarily apply to all men and it might be entirely false since it's such a small group and it relied on self-reporting instead of measuring arousal.

Upon reading the research, there would be many factors that might mean the effect doesn't work for you besides being bi. Also the people in the actual survey might not even all conform to the study so it really needs a much larger sample so that we can look at trends within the survey instead of only as a whole.
    I assume you I find dicks as repulsive as obese women. Obese women lose their feminine features and look like deformed blobs. Maybe it is a healthy evolution or maybe it is a learned subconscious behavior for healthy male mind to seek out desired opposite sex traits. But one thing I know for sure is that I am most certainly attractive to something that does not even resemble my own species.

Although I do think I could condition my subconscious mind to like different features. It would be difficult but I think it is possible over time to change what person perceives as "desirable" or "attractive" on the subconscious level.

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by karlek View Post
    I assume you I find dicks as repulsive as obese women.....
    Lots of hetero women find dicks repulsive. Sexual orientation isn't about what genitals you like.
    (color=#333333)(/color)

10,000+

Lots of hetero women find dicks repulsive. Sexual orientation isn't about what genitals you like.
    Sure it is, I would kick a chick out of bed if her snatch looked like roast beef or if she had big dinner plate/squid eye nipples. Total turn off, like stretch marks and implants.
    Last edited by [LoD] EE; 08-13-2012 at 22:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    We are heading for apocalypse if our sex drive remains so high.
    Idiocracy was a great movie
    Last edited by Chalupas; 08-14-2012 at 13:20.

I'm not gay at all, but dicks look awesome.
    Philnaer Grimtrove
    Senior Detective
    Glory Seeker
    Servant of the Great Beard