Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

Thread: Iran wants war!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by firestrike View Post
    I don't think this poor reply is worth responding to,I forgot who I'm talking to for a second,Carry on
    Can't beat them. Mock them.

12,000+

Ehud Barack admitted Iran is acting defensively.
    "What, you think just because you need it means you have a right to take mine?"

Breakdown: Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 26.67%, Killer 93.33%, Socializer 60.00%

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    I should get ahead of the curve and ban you now then...

Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    Can't beat them. Mock them.
    Which is what you've been doing in your last post

Quote Originally Posted by Silverhandorder View Post
    Ehud Barack admitted Iran is acting defensively.
    Right now Iran is very defensive,they have no reason to be offensive and no one claimed they are offensive RIGHT NOW.

Their threats are to be offensive when they have nuclear power.
    Last edited by firestrike; 08-07-2012 at 17:05.
    [SUN] Firestrike Frostblade

Firestrike's Real Estate Agency

Banned

This is honestly the best case of bullying I've seen in some time. Remember that Iran offered a deal to stop its nuclear development entirely, in exchange for France and Germany converting its uranium for fuel rods first, and cooperation and security in the region secondarily.

This cooperation and security would mean the US has no chance of taking Iranian oil, instead they would be forced to play nice.

The US of course, rejected it. Europe would have went with it.

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by Sqarak View Post
    China is currently active in Africa with buying up lucrative contracts through private companies and providing financial aid to governments or non-governmental programs.

Although it is by large without any act of violence, the infiltration and control of resources is still happening. There is even a word for it, something with "soft" in it, but I can't remember any more.

The strange thing about the US its tactic, is the continuous act of destroying the existing infrastructure when going in.

I don't have a clue what Russia is exactly up to, but they do control part of the EU energy market through Gazprom.
    Yes China is ACTIVE buying stuff: CRIMINALS, HOW DARE THEY:

On Wednesday, in a veiled criticism of China's role in Africa, Clinton told a university audience in Senegal that African leaders should embrace democracy and partnerships with responsible foreign powers as a means of improving their living standards and addressing the root causes of extremism on the continent.

Though she did not mention China by name, it's clear that Africans are being asked to ponder their relationship with China.

"Whether Clinton was ignorant of the facts on the ground or chose to disregard them, her implication that China has been extracting Africa's wealth for itself is utterly wide of the truth," Xinhua said.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012...ica-investment

But to be fair to her, since Hillary Clinton urged Africans to embrace partnership with a responsible foreign power and one that does not exploit countries, she obviously did NOT refer to the US as the ideal partner....US and "responsible in world policy", the ultimate oxymoron!!!

Regards
    HG
    "Let us control the money of a nation, and we care not who makes its laws" Mayer Amschel "Rothschild"

13,000+

Right now Iran is very defensive,they have no reason to be offensive and no one claimed they are offensive RIGHT NOW.

Their threats are to be offensive when they have nuclear power.
    I don't see how anyone can be worried about Iran, with its third rate military and even if it had one nuke, to use it would mean utter annihilation for Iran.

What's your opinion on this?
    The Swing - IMMORTALS
    Class: Swing
    Roles: 1) Swing Approves
    2) JUST AS PLANNED
    3) No u
    4) Faka you mutha

7000+ EU1 Player

America doesn't want Iran to have a Nuke because we can't invade them when they finally start producing them.

Pretty simple.

Its strategic placement so that Isreal cant nuke the shit out of Iran once they get nuclear weapons

Quote Originally Posted by Kab112 View Post
    Ps. Captain Kirk is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Heldy View Post
    Captain Kirk <3

2000+

Iran would use a nuclear bomb on Israel so it would necessarily spread a nuclear fallout to the local Palestinians and on its allies Hezbollah in neighbouring Lebanon and on Gaza?

Who suggests this, John Confused McCain or Homer Simpson pointing fingers on an upside world globe?

Regards
    HG
    "Let us control the money of a nation, and we care not who makes its laws" Mayer Amschel "Rothschild"

Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt View Post
    Anglo Americans (or, better, the lobbies that parasite them from decades) like to rule the world, and since they had just waged a war in the name of Democracy and World Love (WWII against Germany)
    HMMM. Was not it germany who started WW2?
    What lobbies facilitate France/England and then Russia and USA entering war?

Hence the Mohammed Mossadeq
    by this logic Bin Laden actions are justified by Crusade.
    But by all means. Find me something China and Russia did that can be fairly compared to the US "death for oil" program.
    Chechnya, 1967/73 aggression against Israel, world wide terror in fact whole this problem instigated by Russia in order to boost own oil price.
    True "death for oil".

China is not that active because its depend of foreign trade and it is not on same level as USA and Russia but without doubt its an aggressive and arrogant militaristic country and it use military power whenever it can.
    Greywind UO/DAoC/SB/L2/WoW/DFO

Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt View Post
    Iran would use a nuclear bomb on Israel so it would necessarily spread a nuclear fallout to the local Palestinians and on its allies Hezbollah in neighbouring Lebanon and on Gaza?

Who suggests this, John Confused McCain or Homer Simpson pointing fingers on an upside world globe?

Regards
    HG
    There were Muslims in WTC but it did not stop islamonutts from attack. As your beloved hamas says "we are culture of death" (loosely quoted)
    This is the biggest problem with fanatics who rule Iran. They are "above" logic. One thing is Russian communist who did not rush to die gloriously and other with crazy mullah
    Greywind UO/DAoC/SB/L2/WoW/DFO

Quote Originally Posted by Swing View Post
    I don't see how anyone can be worried about Iran, with its third rate military and even if it had one nuke, to use it would mean utter annihilation for Iran.

What's your opinion on this?
    It will have a much larger Impact on the Middle east,you'll be surprised what people would do when their backs are against the wall.

Middle East wise,it will lead into a huge Nuclear arms race where most neighboring countries will also want Nuclear Weapons, and from there I really don't wanna think whats going to happen.
    [SUN] Firestrike Frostblade

Firestrike's Real Estate Agency

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Greywind View Post
    There were Muslims in WTC but it did not stop islamonutts from attack. As your beloved hamas says "we are culture of death" (loosely quoted)
    This is the biggest problem with fanatics who rule Iran. They are "above" logic. One thing is Russian communist who did not rush to die gloriously and other with crazy mullah
    9/11 was a false flag/provocateur event instigated by the same people directing the US/Israeli cock parade in various countries.

In other news. Here are some quotes from the love culture of Zionism.

Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin

"[The Palestinians] are beasts walking on two legs."

Theodore Herzl, founder of the World Zionist Organization, speaking of the Arabs of Palestine, "Complete Diaries," June 12, 1895 entry.

"Spirit the penniless population across the frontier by denying it employment... Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discreetly and circumspectly."
    Moshe Dayan, address to the Technion, Haifa, reported in Haaretz, April 4, 1969:

"We walked outside, Ben-Gurion accompanying us. Allon repeated his question, ‘What is to be done with the Palestinian population?’ Ben-Gurion waved his hand in a gesture which said 'Drive them out!'"
    Rabbi and author Yitzhak Ginsburg

"The killing by a Jew of a non-Jew, i.e. a Palestinian, is considered essentially a good deed, and Jews should therefore have no compunction about it."
    Menahim Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, 'Begin and the "Beasts"', New Statesman, 25 June 1982:

"We must do everything to ensure they [the Palestinian refugees] never do return."
    David Goldman wrote:

"We declare openly that the Arabs have no right to settle on even one centimeter of Eretz Israel... Force is all they do or ever will understand. We shall use the ultimate force until the Palestinians come crawling to us on all fours."
    Last edited by Bissen; 08-08-2012 at 15:21.

13,000+

It will have a much larger Impact on the Middle east,you'll be surprised what people would do when their backs are against the wall.

Middle East wise,it will lead into a huge Nuclear arms race where most neighboring countries will also want Nuclear Weapons, and from there I really don't wanna think whats going to happen.
    I doubt there will be much of a race as a lot of the other countries are in chaos, do not have the infrastructure to get the research/construction done or under the thumb of other powers.

I think the current tactic of pushing for war, arms buildup around Iran, bases around Iran, sanctions, pushing for control in neighbouring countries will be the trigger to push their backs against the wall.

But, the US and friends already know that.
    The Swing - IMMORTALS
    Class: Swing
    Roles: 1) Swing Approves
    2) JUST AS PLANNED
    3) No u
    4) Faka you mutha