Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wufiavelli View Post
    Having a large standing conscript army is questionable from a logistics standards. It costs a lot to keep up and many units turn out subpar and under equipped.

As for the moral standard behind that i would say that depends on the necessity of the system. If a draft is needed to protect a democracy than I would say the government does have the right, if not than it does not.
    North Koreans still think that numbers matter in war. I wonder how well would their army fare in real battle against an advanced nation.

Guess they would try to goose step then bayonet us to death.

4000+

You can't have rights if you're dead.
    What will an attack from Russia look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Caffy View Post
    palo god saved my cock!

Quote Originally Posted by palo god View Post
    You can't have rights if you're dead.
    The Bible disagrees.
    Wisdom Of Bots
    1, then tired, do not forget to smile; be anxious, but also pay attention to tone; no matter how tough, do not forget to adhere to; No matter how tired, but also love yourself.
    But we are jet modified and not faint-hearted of difficulties

11,000+

With a thread title like that you should write for the Daily Mail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc View Post
    You are clearly awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    Being socially progressive does not make you 'advanced'.

Normal User

The rest of the israelis should move out of israel for one month, and see how that 'not fighting' technique would work for the orthodox jews that would stay...
    Thaliost Riverblade

[EU]Immortals: recruiting for DF:UW

Casual Darkfall Blog [Last Update: August, 8th, 2012: DanesLaw tried to steal Immortals' Home o_O]

Quote Originally Posted by Thaliost View Post
    The rest of the israelis should move out of israel for one month, and see how that 'not fighting' technique would work for the orthodox jews that would stay...
    haha,there would be nothing to come back to.
    [SUN] Firestrike Frostblade

Firestrike's Real Estate Agency

Damn, that's rather anti-israel of you.
    Wisdom Of Bots
    1, then tired, do not forget to smile; be anxious, but also pay attention to tone; no matter how tough, do not forget to adhere to; No matter how tired, but also love yourself.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Sqarak View Post
    Damn, that's rather anti-israel of you.
    How is that anti-israel? I'm just anti the attitude of a group of people not wanting to be at the same level as their fellow citizens when it comes to mandatory army drafting.

If everyone else risks their lives to keep israel safe, why shouldn't they?

I would respect more the logic of wanting to abolish mandatory drafting for everyone, rather than just keep a specific group of people exempt.
    Thaliost Riverblade

Casual Darkfall Blog [Last Update: August, 8th, 2012: DanesLaw tried to steal Immortals' Home o_O]

How is that anti-israel? I'm just anti the attitude of a group of people not wanting to be at the same level as their fellow citizens when it comes to mandatory army drafting.

I would respect more the logic of wanting to abolish mandatory drafting for everyone, rather than just keep a specific group of people exempt.
    This guy got it right,and I'm Israeli.
    [SUN] Firestrike Frostblade

Firestrike's Real Estate Agency

Humor...people who are anti-Israel for the sake of being it use the "argument" "why don't they just leave Israel?".
    Wisdom Of Bots

Quote Originally Posted by karlek View Post
    North Koreans still think that numbers matter in war. I wonder how well would their army fare in real battle against an advanced nation.

Guess they would try to goose step then bayonet us to death.
    They have enough umf to take seoul and level the city. Their ability to hold out against the retaliation, air raids, and the South Korean Armed forces however is pretty slim.

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeDuck View Post
    Forcing anybody to join the army seems kinda strange to me.
    well a lot of countries have national service.. why should certain people be exluded from it?

People are a lot like trees. They fall down when you hit them several times with an axe.
    3D Game Models
    http://dragon3d.webs.com/
    GameFanShop
    http://www.gamefanshop.com/partner-caldrin/

6000+

Quote Originally Posted by caldrin View Post
    well a lot of countries have national service.. why should certain people be exluded from it?
    cuz of GOD lol
    Lord Oboy -

Quote Originally Posted by Croim View Post
    You didnt even need that good aim in darkfall as long as you knew how to dodge/transfer.
    Quote Originally Posted by xpiher View Post
    :LMAO: thats just too funny. Yea, because being able to land more hits than your enemy didn't matter :lmao: Congrats, you just got added to my sig :lmao:

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Croim View Post
    cuz of GOD lol
    so called god/religion has been the course of many many wars..

Anyway jsut because someone believes in god should not mean they are exempt from national service if everyone else has to do it.. its like paying tax imagine if i just turned to the UK government and went yup im not paying tax because im a jedi and dont believe in paying tax.. i would have my arse thrown in prison..

People are a lot like trees. They fall down when you hit them several times with an axe.
    3D Game Models
    http://dragon3d.webs.com/
    GameFanShop
    http://www.gamefanshop.com/partner-caldrin/

Normal User

Croim's God used to be minecraft

Anyways, anything extremist pisses me off :X But then again, maybe I'm extremist on this view!
    Thaliost Riverblade