Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My DF2.0 Wish!

1000+

Smile My DF2.0 Wish!

Post your wishes for Darkfall 2.0!

I wish: that the GUI rework together with the new Armour-spec system will enable me to play DF2.0 without breaking my fingers and constructing 200 AHK scripts just to be able to fight.

Your turn!

13,000+

I wish it would get released before my 80th birthday.
    The Swing - IMMORTALS
    Class: Swing
    Roles: 1) Swing Approves
    2) JUST AS PLANNED
    3) No u
    4) Faka you mutha

Banned

i wish for more cooking receipts

Like a birthday cake

Lobster pie

Willing to fish 24 hours a day if they implent that..

5000+

That Aventurine somehow makes a ton of money from it and use the money to properly support and expand the game.

Also that they make a couple spin-off games. In particular I'd like to see something like Battlefield, but with the same weapons and combat system as Darkfall, and with many more players on the map and bigger maps and the maps being pitched battles and sieges mostly.
    (color=#333333)(/color)

I'd like 2.0 to be more of a full-fledged sandbox with awesome PvP than an aweome PvP game with some meh sandbox features.

I wish you could place stuff in the open world, like weapons etc.
    Vordus Shadowlord, creation of evil and darkness of the Alfar land

Hythero Toughleaf, protector of the Mirdain forest

Default .

I wish it wasnt vaporware !!
    Waiting for Darkfall2010 since 1873.

Normal User

I wish ( hell yea ):

Customizable Armor.. so I can run in my Green Robe to own some oak lords, and some Red Robe for PvP <3.

Placing houses and decorate them as we wish.. The deed only gives u the ground nothin else.

Receips at all.. like for crafting a Justicebringer I first need to learn the scroll.

I had once a damn list... BUT CANT FIND IT! Ill continue once remember the rest.

EDIT 1:

Give as a Merchant who can buy stuff.
    An Auction house.. which is only accessible from player towns.
    Last edited by keepin; 08-06-2012 at 14:04. Reason: remembered some stuff

Customize your ship, make tabars and banners with your flag, name your ship. More stuff to do in the ocean.
    Vordus Shadowlord, creation of evil and darkness of the Alfar land

Hythero Toughleaf, protector of the Mirdain forest

player created content and diversity in playstyles.

more "realistic" solving of problems, for example lowering travel time with speed bonus on streets instead of magic portals
    Darkfall Unholy Wars
    Playing Darkfall is the most fun I've ever had on a computer with my pants zipped up and both hands on the desk.

Normal User

Default My Wish

For Darkfall to still have all the sandbox skill game mechanics/elements as it does now just more improved with a better UI system to handle and cast the plethora of spells and combat options. And leveling to be between what it is now and before the increase. Also, more control over archery damage and firing speed, as well as an arcane archer class to add spell effects to shooting bows & arrows.

Post my 4 wishes

1) I wish it will be on Steam, so Devs dont have to worry about failing to get subscribers. Pretty much guaranteed there.

2) I wish they keep the old grind.

3) I wish the new UI make people that don't costumize keybindings/macroes on half the keyboard and haven't got 10 mouse buttons a fighting chance to be elite. And don't scare away newbies. And that they would release some info on it.

4) I wish DF 2.0 comes soon, sigh.

Normal User

More mount diversity. Everyone rides bluetails now, it's boring. They should make all mounts the same normal speed, but have an option to upgrade the mount to move faster or have more health etc. Except for battlehorns.

More customization, people love customization. Armor and clothes, housing, weapons, ships, cities, everything. Make them all more customizable such as using dyes, allowing more housing and features/customization to houses etc etc

Be creative in letting us be creative. The more there is to do in this game, the longer and more likely people will be to play

Normal User

More and better Player Housing

I've never had a house in Darkfall. I'm sure its a money spinner for AV, as i'm sure many keep subscribtions to pay rents on their houses while they take a break from the game.

Each VCP should minimum be doubled in size. There should also be more house types and more cool options to make them customisable. Stuff should be crafted, not acquired through random luck out of a chaos chest.

1000+

I wish it becomes a sandbox game and not the open world pvp arena it is now. I love pvp, but those other aspects of the game is what makes a game better. Having crafters who actually enjoy the game to craft, not pvpers who craft because they need to. That sort of stuff.

I also wish I can become a giant plate wearing warrior who everytime he swings his greatsword someone dies (regardless of friend or foe ) without having to whip out a staff to heal myself or a bow to range someone down. May be far fetched, but oh well.

Blargh.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Smurf
    Nigel is probably the best player in the game imho. Flawlesses me in duels all the time.