Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
    8000+

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy2402 View Post
    It is able to actually sample AND test material right on the surface and transmit results back.
    god that's so badass

5000+

I fell asleep just before the landing haha, can't wait to see HD pictures from Mars.
    Hope, progress, and growth spring from the crypt of realized fallacies

[LoD]

inside job, fake they aren't on the mars
    Darkfall Unholy Wars
    Playing Darkfall is the most fun I've ever had on a computer with my pants zipped up and both hands on the desk.

6000+

Quote Originally Posted by Niburu View Post
    inside job, fake they aren't on the mars
    its the gun control lizardmen whos behind this, i know it!
    Lord Oboy -

Quote Originally Posted by Croim View Post
    You didnt even need that good aim in darkfall as long as you knew how to dodge/transfer.
    Quote Originally Posted by xpiher View Post
    :LMAO: thats just too funny. Yea, because being able to land more hits than your enemy didn't matter :lmao: Congrats, you just got added to my sig :lmao:

Banned

I feel these space projects etc, is a giant waste of resources, money, time and energy spent. Why on earth must we be obsessed on finding out information about another planet to destroy.. Instead of trying to fix the damage done in the shit hole we live in now. That money could easily wipe out debt for these counties wasting it..

But no massive dorks with there head in the clouds instead of down here in planet earth come up with bullshit research crap to justify wasting trillions on this crap..

That livestream was not "awesome" or "exciting" any shape of fucking form...

It was boring and mostly like a hoax somewhere in the desert, with someone skipping into the sunset with bags of billions.
    Last edited by ulks; 08-06-2012 at 14:07.

12,000+

Quote Originally Posted by ulks View Post
    I feel these space projects etc, is a giant waste of resources, money, time and energy spent. Why on earth must we be obsessed on finding out information about another planet to destroy.. Instead of trying to fix the damage done in the shit hole we live in now. That money could easily wipe out debt for these counties wasting it..

But no massive dorks with there head in the clouds instead of down here in planet earth come up with bullshit research crap to justify wasting trillions on this crap..

It was boring and mostly like a hoax somewhere in the desert, with someone skipping into the sunset with bags of billions.
    Actually no the space program is a tiny % of the budget and would not even dent the deficits. You are right it is a waste of money. It is welfare for college degrees.

I do think that space exploration should be done but only when the conditions are right. Right conditions would be when it is either affordable or there is a need for us to go outside of earth. Atm this money could be better spent in Earth's capital stock. And for my crazy liberal friends that could mean capital that produces less pollution.
    "What, you think just because you need it means you have a right to take mine?"

Breakdown: Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 26.67%, Killer 93.33%, Socializer 60.00%

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    I should get ahead of the curve and ban you now then...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Silverhandorder View Post
    Actually no the space program is a tiny % of the budget and would not even dent the deficits. You are right it is a waste of money. It is welfare for college degrees.

I do think that space exploration should be done but only when the conditions are right. Right conditions would be when it is either affordable or there is a need for us to go outside of earth. Atm this money could be better spent in Earth's capital stock. And for my crazy liberal friends that could mean capital that produces less pollution.
    100% Spot on

11,000+

While we're at it let's halt all research and progress.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc View Post
    You are clearly awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    Being socially progressive does not make you 'advanced'.

12,000+

Quote Originally Posted by 88Chaz88 View Post
    While we're at it let's halt all research and progress.
    No one said to halt research. There is good research and bad research. Making rovers ride around on mars is bad research. Making factories more efficient is good research.

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by ulks View Post

god you are dumb.
    Hope, progress, and growth spring from the crypt of realized fallacies

[LoD]

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Slaker View Post
    god you are dumb.
    On the other hand. One liner mocking attempts like that show that you are super intelligent.

11,000+

No one said to halt research. There is good research and bad research. Making rovers ride around on mars is bad research. Making factories more efficient is good research.
    So what do you suggest the money goes in to then? Anyway it's like arguing about pennies in the grand scheme of things. For example for the cost of the Olympics, we could've sent 6.5 rovers out. I'd be willing to bet that the U.S. loses more change down the back of it's proverbial couch than was spent on the funding of the curiosity mission.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc View Post
    You are clearly awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    Being socially progressive does not make you 'advanced'.

12,000+

Quote Originally Posted by 88Chaz88 View Post
    So what do you suggest the money goes in to then? Anyway it's like arguing about pennies in the grand scheme of things. For example for the cost of the Olympics, we could've sent 6.5 rovers out. I'd be willing to bet that the U.S. loses more change down the back of it's proverbial couch than was spent on the funding of the curiosity mission.
    It's a topic both of us bothered to post in. Might as well be correct in our assessment. If money has to be spent I would it rather go into building a new factory.

6000+

give everybody a gun -> problem solved
    Quote Originally Posted by Marilio View Post
    You can't educate people that do not want to be educated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Apex Vertigo View Post
    Dunning-Kruger, showing the internet as a parody of the human race since 1999.

5000+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbIZU...be&hd=1&t=2m3s