Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
    7000+

Quote Originally Posted by Forker View Post
    This isn't really true, there's just a certain amount of red tape, and you just can't be a fucking criminal to get a gun. Here in Canada any citizen can get a legal carry permit for a handgun, and alot of big game hunters carry handguns with him to fight off animals when doing baits.
    I find it annoying that people think guns are banned in canada when they're actually not...just can't buy an ak47, which no one needs anyway.
    lol not everyone can carry a gun in Canada you dont need a carry permit to have a gun on you in the forest. You need one when you're in a city basically. Dont mistake permit to own and permit to carry. They are very different and you need an excellent reason to be allowed to run around with a gun on you.

I'm totally fine with people being able to carry small firearms, but there's absolutely no reason to allow people to legally buy assault rifles or high caliber handguns.
    actually high calibers handgun are fine to finish off a prey that's not gonna die from the first shot.
    Last edited by Ragnarok Delrhe; 08-04-2012 at 07:29.

Join us on Twitch or on our forums!

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by lamer2tm View Post
    haha you guys and your guns..

If lets say a law like this would get in, noone would have guns except for police enforcement.

Hence when you have this you would make another law banning all guns and police could simply put people to jail if they had guns on them.

Then the armed killings would cease for abit as getting a gun would get way more expensive, and walking around with one would send you straight to jail for a long period of time.

Armed muggings would be done with alternatives as knives/brassknuckles/baseball bats etc. which usually have a way lesser chance of a lethal kill.

This would all ofcourse happen over a course of time, but there is no doubt in my mind that violence with death involved would drastically decrease.

Not saying violence would calm down (you have a shit ton of other problems to handle first) but it would just have way less deaths involved.

Sorry for gramma and bad english this is my second language.
    yea man, just like drugs are completely illegal in ammurrica and nobody is able to get them. USA=drugfree zone.

7000+ EU1 Player

Using guns to take guns away from people.

k.

7000+ EU1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok Delrhe View Post
    Works pretty well in Canada. /thread
    That's cool. It's actually a much longer list of places that it didn't work in.

6000+

Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    Where?

Syria?

Works pretty well in sweden.
    Lord Oboy -

Quote Originally Posted by Croim View Post
    You didnt even need that good aim in darkfall as long as you knew how to dodge/transfer.
    Quote Originally Posted by xpiher View Post
    :LMAO: thats just too funny. Yea, because being able to land more hits than your enemy didn't matter :lmao: Congrats, you just got added to my sig :lmao:

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsen View Post
    When are fucktards gonna understand... Laws dont deter criminals... its in thier very nature to BREAK THE LAW FFS. Disarming the law abiding citizens will only encourage the criminals.
    and yet the US got the highest crime rate in the western world.

My friend told me a story from when he was in usa on a trip. He saw a dad buy hes 16 years old daughter a shotgun. When they showed her one, she asked if they had it in pink, and ofc they did.

USA is a sick sick sick country.

7000+ EU1 Player

Where?

Syria?

Works pretty well in sweden.
    We're talking 100s of millions of people dead because of government implemented Gun Control.

Stalin, Hiter, Castro, Kim Jong, Qaddafi.

Come on, man.

7000+ EU1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by Amstrup View Post
    and yet the US got the highest crime rate in the western world.

My friend told me a story from when he was in usa on a trip. He saw a dad buy hes 16 years old daughter a shotgun. When they showed her one, she asked if they had it in pink, and ofc they did.

USA is a sick sick sick country.
    Went into a gun store and saw someone buying a gun? Wow. Surprising.

America has a high crime rate because of poverty. Culture clashes. We perpetuate violence in many ways. Has nothing to do with Guns. That's not the issue.
    Last edited by Nunz; 08-04-2012 at 10:04.

6000+

We're talking 100s of millions of people dead because of government implemented Gun Control.

Come on, man.
    yah but liek, they were crazies.
    Lord Oboy -

You didnt even need that good aim in darkfall as long as you knew how to dodge/transfer.
    Quote Originally Posted by xpiher View Post
    :LMAO: thats just too funny. Yea, because being able to land more hits than your enemy didn't matter :lmao: Congrats, you just got added to my sig :lmao:

7000+ EU1 Player

yah but liek, they were crazies.
    What makes them crazy? Our government is doing the same thing they did, in Hitlers case the same way, across the globe.

And if the people of america fought our government, they would do the same thing the other governments had done to their people, to us.

They'd probably even convince most of the military that we were domestic grown terrorists who fell to Iranian propaganda and their families we not safe with us on the streets.
    Last edited by Nunz; 08-04-2012 at 10:10.

10,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Greatdane View Post
    because collectable guns could never be used to kill someone

"hey look, I've got an sks from some asian war, it's a collector's item I swear... it only shoots 7.62x39 caliber, and only 10 will fit in the magazine at a time, it couldn't possibly hurt anyone it's basically a toy, a piece of history"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vgr3kTU68uw

7000+ EU1 Player

I want to get an ak so baddddd

7000+

Lol. That's an awesome list of standup guys. I love how you put only dictators names and knowingly ignores any country where it's been working. I'm not even gonna comment on the hitler name dropping we all know where Germany was when this guy came into power.

Quote Originally Posted by [LoD] EE View Post
    Ones a rifle the other is an assault rifle, not the same usage.

I fail to see your point. I'd like to see someone shooting all day long with a lever action, I cant believe anyone would want to fight for over 5 minutes using that.
    Last edited by Ragnarok Delrhe; 08-04-2012 at 12:39.

7000+ EU1 Player

Name dropping?

100 of millions of people are dead due to government enforced gun restrictions. That's a fact.

Sorry if you don't like that argument, I guess?

Maybe Idi Amin, Mao Tse Tung or Pol Pot are names you like more?

Or how about how 70 teens are dead in a country with restrictive gun laws because the murderer went outside the country to get his guns?

Your argument doesn't work unless you want to install some type of global government to remove all guns and at that point you're just too far gone.

If you want to limit gun massacres then you teach people how to use and respect guns. Not to be afraid of them. Pretty simple.
    Last edited by Nunz; 08-04-2012 at 13:22.

7000+

If you want to limit gun massacres then you teach people how to use and respect guns. Not to be afraid of them. Pretty simple.
    Yes, people shouldnt be afraid of guns, just like knives. Are you fucking kidding me? The primary use of guns is to kill. Even knives have other uses before the one of potentially killing. Wait what ? Do you cut your steaks using a gun or something?

How many millions died during World War 2 because the amuricans didnt want to involve themselves for 2 years? That's right I'm calling Amurica out. How many millions died Between september 3 1939 and december 11 1941? How many could have been saved if America had participated from the start?

Your argument doesn't work unless you want to install some type of global government to remove all guns and at that point you're just too far gone.
    You're gonna have to be more specific because I dont know which argument you're talking about.
    Even Canada had more balls then amurica. Without the canadian war effort, Brittain would have been forced to surrender before the americans even got into the war.
    Last edited by Ragnarok Delrhe; 08-04-2012 at 14:31.