Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    Fucking racist! They're just looking for a better home for their families.
    wasn't talking about immigrants, I was talking about the forumfallers like you and the guy in the quote below

Quote Originally Posted by Ziegler View Post
    You're a fucking coward piece of shit that will let people walk all over you for the rest of your life.

Dont want to get killed....dont steal. If that fuck that was stealing had thought he would die for it...I wager he would have decided not to steal.

Your life isnt worth my shit. Try to take my shit, I take your life. Square deal.
    would you still feel this way if your child stole something at school, and the other person killed them for it? perhaps they took a pencil, or money, or a snack pack... hope their life was worth it

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeDuck View Post
    So I'm a coward because I don't support theives being killed? I am very confident from the way you are talking I would be much more likley to stop a theif than you would. I'm sure you'd pussy out. Anyone who feels the need to act this tough over the internet would pussy out.

"You stole from me so I'm gonna killll you!!!". Sure you would.

If you really think that again, you're insane. Go to a physiatrist and tell them that you honestly believe that. See what they say.
    I've got a wife and two small children in my house. If there were people with questionable motives snooping around my yard, breaking into my car, or trying to break in my house, I would undoubtedly grab my pistol and protect my home.

What better option is there? Threaten the guy and wait and see if he shoots me first? Then what happens to my wife and children? Priority #1 is protecting your family and yourself. If these inbred filth want to cause potential danger to law abiding citizens, they are asking for whatever comes their way.

End of discussion.

(On topic: The illegal should be deported back to Mexico, his house foreclosed on, and serve time in jail ((even though they don't do that for being here illegal), but no other charges for the murder).

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowkrist View Post
    Do you really think it is OK to enter someone else's property and take something potentially incredibly valuable to that person? Or possibly hurt someone who happened to be there and might be unarmed/unable to defend themselves or their possessions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Emolas View Post
    Can you just answer the question?

Do you think trying to steal a car stereo warrants your death?

(Yeah, I know that certain forumfallers are going to say yes, but I don't take you guys seriously anyway)
    If it is my car, and I catch you doing it, it warrants your death via my hands. If you are inside my house to steal anything at all, then yes (you invade my personal space, i consider that threatening me/my families safety and that warrants your death). Otherwise, no.
    Last edited by wigglewiggle; 08-07-2012 at 04:55.

What drives someone to kill another person just for trying to steal a material object... faggits

Quote Originally Posted by Greatdane View Post
    would you still feel this way if your child stole something at school, and the other person killed them for it? perhaps they took a pencil, or money, or a snack pack... hope their life was worth it
    I've taught my kids it is wrong to steal. If they get caught in the act and get killed then they got what they deserved.

Nice try though. Stealing is wrong mmmkay? Dont do it and you wont get dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyhat View Post
    What drives someone to kill another person just for trying to steal a material object... faggits
    What drives some faggits to think they can just take from others without reprecussions that could include death?

6000+ Long term follower

What drives some faggits to think they can just take from others without reprecussions that could include death?
    They know a large part of the population are pacified beyond reason, like OrangeDuck, and won't do anything about it.

Poverty mostly.

Banned

voip.psi-gaming.com
    mumble
    come witness Sarge Rage 3 right now.. Sarge Ras THE NERD RAGER LOL!
    Last edited by ulks; 08-07-2012 at 19:30.

Quote Originally Posted by ulks View Post
    voip.psi-gaming.com

come witness Sarge Rage 3 right now.. Sarge Ras THE NERD RAGER LOL!
    ventrilo/teamspeak/mumble/...
    Quote Originally Posted by Exevos View Post
    nacitar has never used any (to my knowledge) exploit maneuvers, glitches, and/or bugs... He has always been adamant in his ways, ... having been totally legit since launch, a feat many of us have failed.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Abaratican View Post
    ventrilo/teamspeak/mumble/...
    read edit spread da word

Quote Originally Posted by Emolas View Post
    Can you just answer the question?

Do you think trying to steal a car stereo warrants your death?

(Yeah, I know that certain forumfallers are going to say yes, but I don't take you guys seriously anyway)
    Yes.

you ask stupid fucking questions.

dont ever touch a black mans radio, it'll get ya killed.

aint you never seen friday nigga? best be real about shit son.