Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
    10,000+ Long term follower

Default Illegal shoots car thief w/ illegal gun!

This is one only OT can sort out....

http://www.click2houston.com/news/Ho.../-/index.html/

What say you?
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
    If 3/4 of all the money spent on defense was diverted into education funds, public school would be dirt cheap
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Sparrow View Post
    99% of human resource offices are paid for by grants (non-tax dollars).

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    This is one only OT can sort out....

http://www.click2houston.com/news/Ho.../-/index.html/

What say you?
    illegally in the country AND a homeowner? How does that work?
    Get permit for holidays, buy home, stay in country?
    2012: AV creates classes
    2013: Forums agree: 3 out of 4 classes are op

Quote Originally Posted by Ghias View Post
    illegally in the country AND a homeowner? How does that work?
    Get permit for holidays, buy home, stay in country?
    Yeah, confused me a bit too with all the paperwork needed to buy a home... I suppose he could have paid cash.

I can't figure out why he shot him tbh. Seems like a warning shot might have worked here.
    If 3/4 of all the money spent on defense was diverted into education funds, public school would be dirt cheap

Do you really think if you attempt to steal something from someones house you deserve to die?

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeDuck View Post
    Do you really think if you attempt to steal something from someones house you deserve to die?
    Do you really think it is OK to enter someone else's property and take something potentially incredibly valuable to that person? Or possibly hurt someone who happened to be there and might be unarmed/unable to defend themselves or their possessions?

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowkrist View Post
    Do you really think it is OK to enter someone else's property and take something potentially incredibly valuable to that person? Or possibly hurt someone who happened to be there and might be unarmed/unable to defend themselves or their possessions?
    Can you just answer the question?

Do you think trying to steal a car stereo warrants your death?

(Yeah, I know that certain forumfallers are going to say yes, but I don't take you guys seriously anyway)
    Last edited by Emolas; 08-05-2012 at 14:48.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowkrist View Post
    Of cause I don't. But I don't believe that stealing should warrent the death penealty. Everybody steals small things when they're younger, it doesn't matter if they admit it or not they do. Of cause stealing from people's houses is worse. And should be punished harsher than stealing from a shop. But it doesn't warrent death. That is a load of over-reactional over-emotional crap.

Why are you asking the question? And it's a bit vague to say "from someones house".

Why are you asking the question? And it's a bit vague to say "from someones house".
    Because you seem to think that this was an ok reaction? And yes the house comment was a bit vauge, just replace house with anything really.

Because you seem to think that this was an ok reaction?
    Again, you ask a question as if there is someone taking that position. So I'll repeat: why did you ask the question?

And yes the house comment was a bit vauge, just replace house with anything really.
    Sorry, the house wasn't the vague part; 'from' was the vague part. Let me help you out: most people that believe in self-defense/castle doctrine etc would answer that question differently if 'from' meant 'from inside' vs 'from outside'.

Again, you ask a question as if there is someone taking that position. So I'll repeat: why did you ask the question?
    Do you believe that man should be punished from killing the robber?

Sorry, the house wasn't the vague part; 'from' was the vague part. Let me help you out: most people that believe in self-defense/castle doctrine etc would answer that question differently if 'from' meant 'from inside' vs 'from outside'.
    So you don't believe stealing is stealing? You think it matters if it's "from inside" or "from outside"?

7000+

Do you believe that man should be punished from killing the robber?
    Yes, he should be sent back in his country and/or charged for possession of an illegal gun, negligent use of a gun, and third degree murder, etc.

1 stoopid question: Why did he let a guy with a shovel trying to steal his car get anywhere close to be a potential danger ? (assuming it is true) At one point they should start charging people for being fucktarded.

This is what the scene probably looked like: Oh I hear strange sound coming from outside! *picks up gun and go see what's happening outside* (til then, nothing's wrong except the fact that people actually have to pick up their gun to feel safe to go outside at 6 am in this shithole of a country) Oh I see a man with a shovel trying to steal my car! (wtf lol?) *leaps towards the guy singing: Ah lala la la! Ah lala la la! gets in melee range which provokes the burglar to take a swing at him* Oh shoot! he's coming for me! *shoots the alledged burglar*
    Last edited by Ragnarok Delrhe; 08-05-2012 at 16:18.

Join us on Twitch or on our forums!

If the guy was charging with a shovel i would say the shooting is warranted. Even if the guy lifted the shovel like he was about to strike. Otherwise i say charge him, send him down the river then deport him. Protecting anything other than human life does not warrant deadly force.

7000+

Quote Originally Posted by Wufiavelli View Post
    If the guy was charging with a shovel i would say the shooting is warranted. Even if the guy lifted the shovel like he was about to strike. Otherwise i say charge him, send him down the river then deport him. Protecting anything other than human life does not warrant deadly force.
    Am I mistaken to believe that in the US, it is mandatory too to buy car insurance which protects from car burglaries?

Join us on Twitch or on our forums!

Jail. Deportation. Send him to a prison in Mehico.