Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Subtle signs your significant other 'isn't taking the breakup well'

He goes out and kills 8 people, including two of your relatives.

Gotta love China, all up close and personal with a fucking KNIFE!

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...08-02-06-05-46

TEENAGER KILLS 8 , WOUNDS 5 IN CHINA KNIFE ATTACK
    WORLD VIDEO

BEIJING (AP) -- A teenager killed eight people with a knife and wounded five more in northeast China after falling out with his girlfriend, state media said Thursday.

The teen killed two of her family members and six more people before fleeing, the state-run Legal Daily newspaper said. It reported he was caught but did not describe the circumstances.

The official Xinhua News Agency said the attack took place Wednesday night in Liaoning province. Media said the 17-year-old suspect is from Fushun city and his surname is Li. The attack happened in Yongling town.

Police in Xinbin county, which oversees the town, declined to comment.

Violent crimes are growing more common in China. There was a string of knife attacks against schoolchildren across the country in early 2010 that killed nearly 20 and wounded more than 50.
    Last edited by Napalm_Enema; 08-02-2012 at 22:32.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    I play Halo and I'm autistic.

3000+ Long term follower

Too bad they didn't have guns to defend themselves with against a knife wielding maniac.

Banned

Gotta love China? Fuck lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Krag View Post
    Too bad they didn't have guns to defend themselves with against a knife wielding maniac.
    Too bad the knife wielding maniac wasn't a gun wielding maniac. And why couldn't they defend themselves with knives, might I ask?
    Last edited by Emolas; 08-03-2012 at 01:21.

2000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by Emolas View Post
    Too bad the knife wielding maniac wasn't a gun wielding maniac. And why couldn't they defend themselves with knives, might I ask?
    I carry a handmade butterfly knife with me everywhere, though if some guy is running around stabbing people I probably wouldn't use it to attack him. I'd probably try to bull rush and use my hands before I tried using a knife. Knives are not like swords, you don't get to do fancy moves like in video games with a dagger :P Sure you might stab the crazy heartbroken kid, but he'll more than likely stab you to death in the process as well.

Whereas if I had a gun, I could just shoot him in the face for bringing a knife to a gun fight.
    Sennheiser - Assist - Thage
    O.o
    EV

Quote Originally Posted by xarnthal View Post
    I carry a handmade butterfly knife with me everywhere, though if some guy is running around stabbing people I probably wouldn't use it to attack him. I'd probably try to bull rush and use my hands before I tried using a knife. Knives are not like swords, you don't get to do fancy moves like in video games with a dagger :P Sure you might stab the crazy heartbroken kid, but he'll more than likely stab you to death in the process as well.

Whereas if I had a gun, I could just shoot him in the face for bringing a knife to a gun fight.
    You'd bull rush a guy with a knife? Are you retarded? They are designed for close quarters combat. If anything I'd find a long weapon, pole / club / etc. before approaching someone flailing around with a knife.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    I play Halo and I'm autistic.

He probley made that knife,you know because its China and all...
    Ener theWild Supreme General of Duckjobtrolls
    Ex-Colonel of ZERG

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by Napalm_Enema View Post
    You'd bull rush a guy with a knife? Are you retarded? They are designed for close quarters combat. If anything I'd find a long weapon, pole / club / etc. before approaching someone flailing around with a knife.
    If you had a knife, you could throw it at him. You could just throw rocks or hard household objects instead though. Cutting weapons seem mostly to be effective because they're not used by themselves or by just one guy; or when people don't really understand what's going on an where the stabber is because it doesn't make a lot of noise and they don't know for sure that he doesn't have a gun as well .

Ideally, you'd get a car and just run him over. Less deadly than shooting him unless you're smart and just cripple his ability to move around.
    (color=#333333)(/color)

Quote Originally Posted by Napalm_Enema View Post
    I think we have found the exact definition of the term "mall ninja" right here It may surprise you to know that knives are terribly terrible ineffective when "flailed about." You need about 2 inches of penetration into the human torso to strike a fatal blow, something that is rather difficult to accomplish in a slashing motion with a knife. Knives are lethal mostly as an improvised stabbing weapon. They are not "designed" for close quarters combat at all, being a tool moreso than a weapon. Take a look at England's amazing "stab proof" knife and imagine someone coming at you with it, utterly useless as a weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Krag View Post
    or against obnoxious cinema audiences

Quote Originally Posted by Kab112 View Post
    Ps. Captain Kirk is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Heldy View Post
    Captain Kirk <3

Normal User US1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by Weeking View Post
    If you had a knife, you could throw it at him. You could just throw rocks or hard household objects instead though. Cutting weapons seem mostly to be effective because they're not used by themselves or by just one guy; or when people don't really understand what's going on an where the stabber is because it doesn't make a lot of noise and they don't know for sure that he doesn't have a gun as well .

Ideally, you'd get a car and just run him over. Less deadly than shooting him unless you're smart and just cripple his ability to move around.
    were i in a knife fight the last thing id do is throw it, missing would have too severe consequences.
    Last edited by Hismajesty; 08-03-2012 at 20:06.

unless you're smart and just cripple his ability to move around.
    I'm pretty sure you will find no legal expert on the planet that will advise shooting to cripple.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exevos View Post
    nacitar has never used any (to my knowledge) exploit maneuvers, glitches, and/or bugs... He has always been adamant in his ways, ... having been totally legit since launch, a feat many of us have failed.

7000+

Quote Originally Posted by xarnthal View Post

It's funny you say that considering you broke your own argument in your own message.

dagger A dagger is not a steak knife. It is a combat "knife" generally speaking they're longer then what we know and own as knives.

I think we have found the exact definition of the term "mall ninja" right here It may surprise you to know that knives are terribly terrible ineffective when "flailed about." You need about 2 inches of penetration into the human torso to strike a fatal blow, something that is rather difficult to accomplish in a slashing motion with a knife. Knives are lethal mostly as an improvised stabbing weapon. They are not "designed" for close quarters combat at all, being a tool moreso than a weapon. Take a look at England's amazing "stab proof" knife and imagine someone coming at you with it, utterly useless as a weapon.
    the great thing about daggers or knives is that they can cripple an opponent without actually killing. It however takes someone trained in using them to do so properly.

PS: The saying dont bring a knife in a gunfight isnt true, it all depends of distance and whether you're ready for it and he's not.
    Last edited by Ragnarok Delrhe; 08-03-2012 at 20:36.

Join us on Twitch or on our forums!

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by Abaratican View Post
    I'm pretty sure you will find no legal expert on the planet that will advise shooting to cripple.
    I didn't mean make him crippled for life, but unable to move around without directing attention to himself or fast enough to catch up with anyone running away from him. You could do that by shooting the feet or legs. The Achilles tendon would probably be optimal in terms of stopping power and wouldn't ruin nerves that much. Assuming you only shoot one, he could walk with crutches pretty quickly. No need to aim for the kneecaps f ex.

Nevermind, thought you meant self-defense expert.
    Last edited by Weeking; 08-03-2012 at 20:34.
    (color=#333333)(/color)

7000+

I didn't mean make him crippled for life, but unable to move around without directing attention to himself or fast enough to catch up with anyone running away from him. You could do that by shooting the feet or legs. The Achilles tendon would probably be optimal in terms of stopping power and wouldn't ruin nerves that much. Assuming you only shoot one, he could walk with crutches pretty quickly. No need to aim for the kneecaps f ex.

Nevermind, thought you meant self-defense expert.
    actually, damaging the achilles tendon is if I remember well probably worse then damaging ligaments in the knees or something similar. It cant be fixed with that kind of injury. (I could be mixing it with some other injury)
    Last edited by Ragnarok Delrhe; 08-03-2012 at 20:43.

Join us on Twitch or on our forums!