Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234 LastLast
    3000+

Quote Originally Posted by xarnthal View Post
    Why are there no links in this thread?
    Because of the bro code I'm afraid.

edit - To answer your question: It's not your business to get involved.
    Besides, you can always use this as ammo to make fun of them later. This is gold.
    Pretty much. Which is why I just won't think about it till I'm drunk. Also.. This is kinda bad of me.. But she is probably gonna keep putting pics up.. Like I said she is updating frequently. And you're right. If she ever cheats on him, I've got this.
    Last edited by MattMystrieo; 08-02-2012 at 20:31.

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Falokis View Post
    hrmm...

I always told myself I could win the internet if I ever found some fap pics of someone I knew like that.

Damn you.
    Lol, thank you. I couldn't believe it. I did like a double take and when I really knew it was her my heart like skipped a beat. Seriously one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen (after trying for years to talk to her at school). There. Naked as all fuck. Awww yeah. I still can't believe the odds.

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by MattMystrieo View Post
    Because of the bro code I'm afraid.
    C'mon man, no one will ever know.

Also

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrillegious View Post
    As long as people can get my point across, why would grammar/spelling matter? it doesnt thats why im smart. Im smart cause i dont give a fuck, cause i dont need too. At least here that is.

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by bmfof View Post
    C'mon man, no one will ever know.
    I'd know. Which sounds kinda gay I know. But I'd just feel to bad. I'm not even sure if I should look really.
    Last edited by MattMystrieo; 08-02-2012 at 20:33.

5000+

I'd know. Which sounds kinda gay I know. But I'd just feel to bad. I'm not even sure if I should look really.
    Look at it this way, if she was so snobby about people linking her giving head, she probably wouldn't have made and upload the pictures in the first place. You'd only help further her attention whore mentality, which I'm sure she'll thank you about. And if not - and she does find out about you - at least that'll give you a good reason to talk about private matters with her from an "insider" point of view.

Also

As long as people can get my point across, why would grammar/spelling matter? it doesnt thats why im smart. Im smart cause i dont give a fuck, cause i dont need too. At least here that is.

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by bmfof View Post
    Look at it this way, if she was so snobby about people linking her giving head, she probably wouldn't have made and upload the pictures in the first place. You'd only help further her attention whore mentality, which I'm sure she'll thank you about. And if not - and she does find out about you - at least that'll give you a good reason to talk about private matters with her from an "insider" point of view.
    Yeah, I guess you're right. I'm 100% on the fact that she does just like attention.

Hey. You're the last person here to demand a pic after that whole thread you put us through without one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Death's Chill View Post
    It's called a private message in a link.

My eyes need candy.
    Yea, that's REALLY rich coming out of you Death's Chill.
    Philnaer Grimtrove
    Senior Detective
    Glory Seeker
    Servant of the Great Beard

I have some great advice. But I will first require those pictures.
    Astinus Darksoul - Scourge

Anti-Grind Coalition
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/group.php?groupid=109
    Save Darkfalls population today.

How about not giving the link to the pictures directly, but instead give hints as to how to get to that link?
    [TFK]Zugrush Dorfbane

So the real question, was she as hot naked as you thought she'd be?

Yummy.

13,000+

I would ask for naked Matt pics but he's already in his signature.
    The Swing - IMMORTALS
    Class: Swing
    Roles: 1) Swing Approves
    2) JUST AS PLANNED
    3) No u
    4) Faka you mutha

12,000+

PM the link I would like to fap to her too.
    "What, you think just because you need it means you have a right to take mine?"

Breakdown: Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 26.67%, Killer 93.33%, Socializer 60.00%

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    I should get ahead of the curve and ban you now then...

Why is it we all want to see this specific girl naked when all it would take is a couple words into google images to get hundreds of thousands of hot pictures of naked girls instantly?

Why is it so much hotter because one dude from some forum knew her in school?

Yummy.

5000+

Why is it we all want to see this specific girl naked when all it would take is a couple words into google images to get hundreds of thousands of hot pictures of naked girls instantly?

Because there's first hand backstory to it, it makes it more personal, in a sick way.

Also

Just say something like... "Dude.. you remember that really hot chick from high school you used to chase? .... she has a bunch of nude pics online. Holy shit right?"

Make it nonchalant like you just stumbled upon them. Shouldn't make things weird.

Because she's "real" I guess. Makes you think about the chicks you went to high school with, etc.
    Last edited by griM'; 08-02-2012 at 22:49.
    thx KAPUTT for face montage
    http://thebest404pageever.com/swf/Bounce_em.swf
    Quote Originally Posted by Adûn_East View Post
    Mindfuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeaph View Post
    VIVA LA DARKFALL