Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast
    3000+

Exclamation OT I need help.. With a very odd problem

Ok. So. A few days ago I was just doing my thing, on the internet having a fap. No big deal. When I stumbled onto something.. Whilst browsing through some pictures and albums.. I found a full massive album of somebody I know from school. At first I wasn't sure it was her, I just couldn't believe it. But I've been back to it a few times since (to check.. And.. Other reasons). And I'm fucking positive it's her. I even took one of the face shots and pulled it up to a facebook picture of this girl, it's exact. Also exact same skin tone (quite pale), same body shape (thin), same big blue eyes, it's her.

I'm really not sure what to do. She is insanely attractive like at school she was one of the girls that just turned every boy's head, every school has them. And it's been a few years since we were at school, but she is as fit as ever. Insane. I always thought she had some confidence issues as school, and she was always posting links to her drawings and lots of different 'arty' photo's on her FB wall. But I never thought she'd put nudes up on the internet (and so many). Obviously she didn't link them I just stumbled onto them by insane chance. One of the ways I knew it was her actually was because in the same album (of nudes) she has put a few of her drawings up and they're almost a perfect match to ones I've seen before, she's a really good artist.

Here is my problem.. I haven't talked to her/seen her for about a year. We wern't super close (used to wish we were, again. Fit as fuck, and nice and hell). But one of my best freinds was chasing her for years. And we have kinda broke contact to, but we still talk occasinally. We play the odd MMO together or just have a few texts back and forth every so often. And when were both back at our home town we meet up for a pint or two. We aren't as close.. But we still are best friends if you know what I mean?

So.. I don't know if I should tell him about this. The thing is I wouldn't. But she seems to be updating her pictures and albums pretty frequently (last one two days ago) and uploading new photo's. There is even one from a few months ago.. Of her giving a BJ to an ex (not my best freind), or at least I think it's not him. . That's the only "sexual" one though, all the others are just her naked/stripping. From lots of different angles.

So.. Should I tell him? Or leave it? Or what?

Banned

You know what they say.

Pics or stfu.

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    You know what they say.

Pics or stfu.
    I knew that was coming!

Ok reason why I won't post.

1- I feel bad doing it. (bro's before ho's and all, I'm pretty sure don't spread nudes of your bro's girl counts in that).

2- Can't post nsfw stuff here.

I need pictures in order to give advice.
    Ener theWild Supreme General of Duckjobtrolls
    Ex-Colonel of ZERG

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by connor123 View Post
    I need pictures in order to give advice.
    . Then I'm afraid I can't hear your advice.

5000+

Seriously, if you don't link to the pics, this thread has no point.

Also

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrillegious View Post
    As long as people can get my point across, why would grammar/spelling matter? it doesnt thats why im smart. Im smart cause i dont give a fuck, cause i dont need too. At least here that is.

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by bmfof View Post
    Fair enough, maybe it should be closed. Just wanted to hear people's thought if I should tell my freind. I know it's not technically cheating.. But I wouldn't want my gf putting up pics like this online.

Banned

so she's putting up nude pics of herself on facebook?

And your not gonna tell your bro that his ex is freeky on ze webs.

Bad bro, bad bro.

13,000+

Quote Originally Posted by bmfof View Post

Otherwise yeah tell him for lulz.

It's not like it's his ex that he has really fond memories of..etc.
    The Swing - IMMORTALS
    Class: Swing
    Roles: 1) Swing Approves
    2) JUST AS PLANNED
    3) No u
    4) Faka you mutha

13,000+

oh, and pics.
    The Swing - IMMORTALS
    Class: Swing
    Roles: 1) Swing Approves
    2) JUST AS PLANNED
    3) No u
    4) Faka you mutha

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by lamer2tm View Post
    so she's putting up nude pics of herself on facebook?

And your not gonna tell your bro that his ex is freeky on ze webs.

Bad bro, bad bro.
    No, not on facebook. On another site.

Normal User

What makes you think that he does not already know about it. Some people just have relationships like that with each other where they like to make vids and post em and have people watch or whatnot. In this case it sounds like she is mainly the one who enjoys it. She might have told the dude about and he might just not want people to know she is a lil freak. It is hard to give advice not knowing the type of people you are dealing with. She sounds like a lil whore who you should try to get in with by talking about her drawings and how talented she is.

Try to acquire her address. Hang around the town she lives in for a month or two until you are fairly familiar with her neighbors, store clerks, etc. Start wondering closer to the house, peaking in windows, and digging through trash.

Then introduce yourself.
    Philnaer Grimtrove
    Senior Detective
    Glory Seeker
    Servant of the Great Beard

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowkrist View Post
    What makes you think that he does not already know about it. Some people just have relationships like that with each other where they like to make vids and post em and have people watch or whatnot. In this case it sounds like she is mainly the one who enjoys it. She might have told the dude about and he might just not want people to know she is a lil freak. It is hard to give advice not knowing the type of people you are dealing with. She sounds like a lil whore who you should try to get in with by talking about her drawings and how talented she is.
    That is true actually. He does seem like the type of guy.. Who'd kinda be ok with it. She is wayyyy out of his league (not dickish already joked about it with him to his face). She is kinda.. I don't wanna say attention seeking, but a bit like that. She liked people to know how arty she is. He is a really great guy, really nice. But I think you're right, if she told him I think he'd probably just let her do it. But then it would be awkard me bringing it up.

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by philipc4 View Post
    Try to acquire her address. Hang around the town she lives in for a month or two until you are fairly familiar with her neighbors, store clerks, etc. Start wondering closer to the house, peaking in windows, and digging through trash.

Then introduce yourself.
    I already know her? She'd probably say "Hi Matt long time no see". To which then I'd begin to imagine her naked probably.
    Last edited by MattMystrieo; 08-02-2012 at 19:44.