Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 46

Thread: Adorable

  1. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    Do I care?
    Do I care to answer questions from you? No.

    Quote Originally Posted by Branwulf View Post
    Criminals will always get their weapons, it's the fucking lunatics that you should be worried about Colonist.
    Quote Originally Posted by United States Department of Education
    Give us the child for 8 years and it will be a Bolshevik forever.

  2. #32
    8000+
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    8,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    Your perspective is obviously guided by mainstream entertainment.

    You just labeled people who talk about the government as pot smokers
    I did? Man you know me better than I know myself

    btw Nunz, I am EXTREMELY uneducated on these topics. You've been saying that (and implying that) for a while now. Feel free to keep saying it, but you should know that I realize it. I'm not a smart person at all. There's only a few topics that I'm decent at best.
    Last edited by Jedicake; 08-03-2012 at 07:51.

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gloomrender View Post
    Do I care to answer questions from you? No.
    Nice dodge bro.

  4. #34
    7000+ EU1 Player
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedicake View Post
    I did? Man you know me better than I know myself

    btw Nunz, I am EXTREMELY uneducated on these topics. You've been saying that (and implying that) for a while now. Feel free to keep saying it, but you should know that I realize it. I'm not a smart person at all. There's only a few topics that I'm decent at best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedicake View Post
    Government is watching them maaannnn

    Explain that and stop being a dishonest person.

  5. #35
    7000+ EU1 Player
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,133

    Default

    I actually never denounced reptilian overlords.



    I'm actually a very well equipped critical thinker. That's why I sit where I sit and the rest of you sit where you sit.


    But you'll never see it that way and that's fine.


    The problem is that many of you, you included Gloom, don't easily venture out of your own cultures. Most people are like that. It's sad.

    What 'conspiracy theory' have I even mentioned? Mostly just Sept 11. Which, for many, is fact. Not a theory. Hah.


    No my critical thinking skills are right on point and only getting better.
    Last edited by Nunz; 08-03-2012 at 08:38.

  6. #36
    7000+ EU1 Player
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,133

    Default

    It's like the RNG conversation. You would say that the journal those studies were published in isn't up to standards so you don't take into consideration the study. But you don't venture any further.


    The journal those studies may not follow your guidelines or even many other guidelines for scientific journals but the reason the RNG study has to be printed there is because they allowed people who claimed to be monks, and other people, use meditation on the RNG computers.


    You can't really prove someone is using meditation on an item, can you? But I'm going to put a little faith into it and say that I think they did. That's what separates those journals.

    You'll just ignore the whole study without learning context.

    We can rehash this conversation if you'd like, to spark your memory. But this is just an example.


    Empirical evidence, in many cases, is a hindrance to advancement in Science. I would highly doubt you Sagan's follow those guidelines themselves. It's almost like it's just a catch phrase?
    Last edited by Nunz; 08-03-2012 at 08:49.

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    Nice dodge bro.
    I never had to answer anyone to make a question dodge necessary or even possible, as I owe you nothing from your random interjection into my conversation with nunz.


    Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    I actually never denounced reptilian overlords.
    I'm quite sure you said something along the lines of "im not into that reptilian idea, little too wild for me bro" in a thread somewhere a ways back. Not assed to look it up but I do remember it quite clearly. If you're gonna reneg on that statement then you drop a few bars lower on the credibility scale, heck quite a few really.



    Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    I'm actually a very well equipped critical thinker. That's why I sit where I sit and the rest of you sit where you sit.


    But you'll never see it that way and that's fine.


    The problem is that many of you, you included Gloom, don't easily venture out of your own cultures. Most people are like that. It's sad.

    What 'conspiracy theory' have I even mentioned? Mostly just Sept 11. Which, for many, is fact. Not a theory. Hah.


    No my critical thinking skills are right on point and only getting better.
    We all sit on the same rock. That you think your internet access is somehow special compared to ours, and makes you sit higher is ridiculous. Same way all Christians have the 'one true dividing of the word'. You're not superior cause you've seen a few youtube conspiracy and or 'spiritual' vids, sorry pal. You're another post-chimp with internet access, nothing more. We could go into what other conspiracies you may or may not believe, but your statement here that there could be invisible reptiles controlling our precious bodily fluids is evidence enough on It's own that you're lacking critical potency.

    Edit: let me say btw that I do agree with some of your philosophy Nunz. I like some of the things you say, but you really need to be more critical in how you arrive to the conclusions you do in general.
    Last edited by Gloomrender; 08-03-2012 at 08:56.

    Quote Originally Posted by Branwulf View Post
    Criminals will always get their weapons, it's the fucking lunatics that you should be worried about Colonist.
    Quote Originally Posted by United States Department of Education
    Give us the child for 8 years and it will be a Bolshevik forever.

  8. #38
    7000+ EU1 Player
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,133

    Default

    Wtf I didn't say there was either. I don't know if there is or isn't. Are you kidding me? You use the argument that I didn't say there were reptilians against me. Then when I said I didn't say that, you use the argument that I did say there were reptilians. Nice critical thinking skills, obviously.




    And no, I read a lot more than most of you idiots, actually.

    And no, you think that because I don't believe Science has all the answers and I don't believe Science is a perfect guide for our lives or that it has reached the final frontier in discoveries, that I must have some sort of issue with my ability to think these things through. But it's that fact ALONE that shows I think these things through and apply history to my perspective.

    You're biased. And I'm sure you believe Science is against God.


    Personally, I believe Science doesn't care if there is a God or not.
    Last edited by Nunz; 08-03-2012 at 09:09.

  9. #39
    8000+
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    8,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    Explain that and stop being a dishonest person.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke

  10. #40
    7000+ EU1 Player
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedicake View Post
    And what does that joke imply?


    Oh yeah! Everything I just said!

  11. #41
    6000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    Wtf I didn't say there was either. I don't know if there is or isn't. Are you kidding me? You use the argument that I didn't say there were reptilians against me. Then when I said I didn't say that, you use the argument that I did say there were reptilians. Nice critical thinking skills, obviously.
    And no, I read a lot more than most of you idiots, actually.
    And no, you think that because I don't believe Science has all the answers and I don't believe Science is a perfect guide for our lives or that it has reached the final frontier in discoveries, that I must have some sort of issue with my ability to think these things through. But it's that fact ALONE that shows I think these things through and apply history to my perspective.
    biased. And I'm sure you believe Science is against God.
    Personally, I believe Science doesn't care if there is a God or not.
    Once again, take a deep breath and get of the internet for à while.


    Herpderp "youre all idiots who doesnt understand anything, i understand more i am enlightened, and you Will never be"

    Like every single conspiracy dude
    Lord Oboy -

    Quote Originally Posted by Croim View Post
    You didnt even need that good aim in darkfall as long as you knew how to dodge/transfer.
    Quote Originally Posted by xpiher View Post
    :LMAO: thats just too funny. Yea, because being able to land more hits than your enemy didn't matter :lmao: Congrats, you just got added to my sig :lmao:

  12. #42
    7000+ EU1 Player
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Croim View Post
    Once again, take a deep breath and get of the internet for à while.


    Herpderp "youre all idiots who doesnt understand anything, i understand more i am enlightened, and you Will never be"

    Like every single conspiracy dude
    Every single conspiracy?


    This guy just tried to tell me I'm just some average asshole like the rest of you.

    I said I wasn't. It's obvious by the culture of offtopic, it's just a place for angry gamers who didn't educate themselves and didn't have much self-worth to congregate and build up their egos with character assassination rather than well defined conversation.

    But for some reason, some of these guys didn't get that memo.


    And yes, there are people who educate themselves on the world and there are others who don't. The ones who don't usually call the others 'conspiracy theorists'
    Last edited by Nunz; 08-03-2012 at 09:28.

  13. #43
    6000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    Every single conspiracy?


    This guy just tried to tell me I'm just some average asshole like the rest of you.

    I said I wasn't. It's obvious by the culture of offtopic, it's just a place for angry gamers who didn't educate themselves and didn't have much self-worth to congregate and build up their egos with character assassination rather than well defined conversation.

    But for some reason, some of these guys didn't get that memo.


    And yes, there are people who educate themselves on the world and there are others who don't. The ones who don't usually call the others 'conspiracy theorists'
    Youre just an average asshole like the rest.


    Youre just an average asshole like the rest.


    You really are.


    Youre nothing special.
    Lord Oboy -

    Quote Originally Posted by Croim View Post
    You didnt even need that good aim in darkfall as long as you knew how to dodge/transfer.
    Quote Originally Posted by xpiher View Post
    :LMAO: thats just too funny. Yea, because being able to land more hits than your enemy didn't matter :lmao: Congrats, you just got added to my sig :lmao:

  14. #44
    8000+
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    8,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    And what does that joke imply?


    Oh yeah! Everything I just said!
    It implies the joke that all the people who question the government are stoners.

    It's a joke. It doesn't mean I believe that's actually the case...

    You need to chillax man

  15. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    Wtf I didn't say there was either. I don't know if there is or isn't. Are you kidding me? You use the argument that I didn't say there were reptilians against me. Then when I said I didn't say that, you use the argument that I did say there were reptilians. Nice critical thinking skills, obviously.

    No I said you believe stuff that's basically just as absurd and unsupported, but don't believe in them. A contradiction in what your standards are for ruling stuff out. Then you said you they may actually exist. And therefore took a critical dive larger than a contradiction, into entertaining spaghetti monster level absurd notions seriously.




    Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    And no, I read a lot more than most of you idiots, actually.
    How do you know what I or anyone else here reads? Did we all fax you a listing of read material? Or are you just assuming you've "read more", whatever that bs-standard is?


    Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    And no, you think that because I don't believe Science has all the answers and I don't believe Science is a perfect guide for our lives or that it has reached the final frontier in discoveries, that I must have some sort of issue with my ability to think these things through.
    I don't believe any of these statements. Nice compound straw man, though. The subject of science really has no bearing on this current conversation.



    Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    But it's that fact ALONE that shows I think these things through and apply history to my perspective.

    You're biased. And I'm sure you believe Science is against God.


    Personally, I believe Science doesn't care if there is a God or not.
    I don't think you understood my analogy to dividing the word. It was about people who think they have all the answers, and yet all have different answers, and all simultaneously believe they're the only one who's right. People like you. You're another drop in the bucket of illumuniti-reptillian-jew-nwo-overlord-templar-skulls conspiracy theorists, that all believe they've got the "one true read, man, on the man, man; because they have books u should read, man, and they read the internet, man. And wur all not on ur internet levul, bruhz".

    I draw the line at your little ideas being cute when you pretend to be superior for having an ISP, that's just annoying. Give us all a break, will ya?...
    Last edited by Gloomrender; 08-03-2012 at 20:57.

    Quote Originally Posted by Branwulf View Post
    Criminals will always get their weapons, it's the fucking lunatics that you should be worried about Colonist.
    Quote Originally Posted by United States Department of Education
    Give us the child for 8 years and it will be a Bolshevik forever.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •