Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 46

Thread: Adorable

  1. #16
    1000+ malebogia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    1,891

    Default

    The duck drinks water. Curse you nizzie, you ruined all !!!
    Lord Malebo in game.
    Lux Arcana recruit.
    http://www.luxarcana.org/portal/

  2. #17
    2000+ The Grixxitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    NOLA 70116
    Posts
    2,077

    Default

    Seen a local story a few years back about birds taking bread that they get from people and using it as fishbait, turns out its not all that uncommon

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqlv-ZVIhu8

    - The Grixxitt, Alfar Supremacist - NAxx

  3. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    Bro, those fish are trying to eat the ducklings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    I play Halo and I'm autistic.

  4. #19
    7000+ EU1 Player
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Napalm_Enema View Post
    Bro, those fish are trying to eat the ducklings.
    I know but they never will. It's cute.

  5. #20
    4000+ M.Easy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    bloodscar
    Posts
    4,725

    Default

    adorable thread? nice

    check out this racist goat
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3l4DpWq3Wg

  6. #21
    1000+ Joe`s Slave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    xD
    Posts
    1,416

    Joe`s Slave videos - Dorfs and others :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Banka plixz
    Nice vid from probably the only dwarf on EU1 that i fear to meet :D <3on.

  7. #22
    8000+
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    8,076

    Default

    Government is watching them maaannnn

  8. #23
    7000+ EU1 Player
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedicake View Post
    Government is watching them maaannnn
    Jedi you're just dumb and brainwashed. People used to sit around and talk about authority and the amount of control it had on their lives. Then dumb people started to watch T.V. and had their perspective changed. I'm sure your bloodline is full of winners.

  9. #24
    7000+ EU1 Player
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,133

    Default

    That goat is just so fucking pro.

  10. #25
    8000+
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    8,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    Jedi you're just dumb and brainwashed. People used to sit around and talk about authority and the amount of control it had on their lives. Then dumb people started to watch T.V. and had their perspective changed. I'm sure your bloodline is full of winners.
    Can't recall the last time I watched tv. Don't even have cable.

  11. #26
    7000+ EU1 Player
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedicake View Post
    Can't recall the last time I watched tv. Don't even have cable.
    Your perspective is obviously guided by mainstream entertainment.

    You just labeled people who talk about the government as pot smokers. Since we know your view on people who talk about the government, we would assume that you associate pot smokers with those same type of character flaws.

    Paranoid, dumb, crazy. Basically.


    Which is horribly inaccurate and a misconception created by the mainstream to support federal laws.

    Just the fact that you hold that view at all shows how uneducated you are on these topics.


    Oh and I don't smoke weed. I don't even do drugs, really. Once a year I might take a downer. I get drunk maybe once a month, on average. Haven't really done any harder drugs for awhile.

    Not that I wont or wouldn't. Just haven't been in that type of space where I wanted to.

    I'll eat a pot brownie if they show up on my door step, though. Hah.

    I couldn't imagine being a person who just said 'no' all the time to life's experiences like you're supposed to fit into some box and if you do anything to slide outside of that people will look down on you. Why don' t you try living life not caring what people think?
    Last edited by Nunz; 08-03-2012 at 07:05.

  12. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    Your perspective is obviously guided by mainstream entertainment.

    You just labeled people who talk about the government as pot smokers. Since we know your view on people who talk about the government, we would assume that you associate pot smokers with those same type of character flaws.

    Paranoid, dumb, crazy. Basically.


    Which is horribly inaccurate and a misconception created by the mainstream to support federal laws.

    Just the fact that you hold that view at all shows how uneducated you are on these topics.


    Oh and I don't smoke weed. I don't even do drugs, really. Once a year I might take a downer. I get drunk maybe once a month, on average. Haven't really done any harder drugs for awhile.

    Not that I wont or wouldn't. Just haven't been in that type of space where I wanted to.

    I'll eat a pot brownie if they show up on my door step, though. Hah.

    I couldn't imagine being a person who just said 'no' all the time to life's experiences like you're supposed to fit into some box and if you do anything to slide outside of that people will look down on you. Why don' t you try living life not caring what people think?
    I don't support the big F. And I think you're mostly full of it with a lot of what you assert in regards to conspiracy. You need more critical thinking applied to your beliefs. Sorry mannnnnnnnnnnnn

    I find it humorous you denounce Reptilian overlords for example, while that is basically as credible as some of the other things you espouse being legitimate.
    Last edited by Gloomrender; 08-03-2012 at 07:13.

    Quote Originally Posted by Branwulf View Post
    Criminals will always get their weapons, it's the fucking lunatics that you should be worried about Colonist.
    Quote Originally Posted by United States Department of Education
    Give us the child for 8 years and it will be a Bolshevik forever.

  13. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gloomrender View Post
    I find it humorous you denounce Reptilian overlords for example, while that is basically as credible as some of the other things you espouse being legitimate.
    Be specific.

  14. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    Be specific.
    Was I talking to you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Branwulf View Post
    Criminals will always get their weapons, it's the fucking lunatics that you should be worried about Colonist.
    Quote Originally Posted by United States Department of Education
    Give us the child for 8 years and it will be a Bolshevik forever.

  15. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gloomrender View Post
    Was I talking to you?
    Do I care?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •