Results 1 to 15 of 49

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    871

    Default Game after broken by magic

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee83w...ature=youtu.be

    Notice the 1st few seconds of this vid. lol

    ---"Thats gonna kill someone!"
    Last edited by Pink Taco; 08-02-2012 at 01:09.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Taco View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee83w...ature=youtu.be

    Notice the 1st few seconds of this vid. lol

    ---"Thats gonna kill someone!"
    There is like 40 of them shooting.
    You shoot 40 arrows at someone they'll die too.

    C'mon Grim, just because you like a certain style of playing there is no reason to push it on everyone.
    How to be Ray Pew[NA1]

    My Videos Older vids

    Quote Originally Posted by Tasos View Post
    drinking gets in the way of my lifting

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    871

    Default

    I agree... but why is everyone force to use magic? Shoot 40 arrows at that range and see what it gets you. Bet you land 1 maybe.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Taco View Post
    I agree... but why is everyone force to use magic? Shoot 40 arrows at that range and see what it gets you. Bet you land 1 maybe.
    If fights are seeing that many people again the population has to be better than I thought it was.

  5. #5
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    64

    Default

    ...theres a massive battle and no trace of lag? tell me your secret please!!

  6. #6
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    566

    Default

    Stupid thread. Team with better coordination deserves to get kills with a spam like that. Anyone standing there not LOSing deserves to die. Your next thread will be 10 dudes magic'ing down one dude and be like OMG MAGIC RUINING GAME THEY DESERVE TO LOSE THAT FIGHT CUZ DUDES USING ARCHERY AGAINST THEM K?!

    Magic made the game better and got rid of boring game play(Archery melee)
    Last edited by thehardest; 08-02-2012 at 12:50.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivaneeh View Post
    ...theres a massive battle and no trace of lag? tell me your secret please!!
    Stop trying to play Darkfall on a calculator. Buy a computer.
    How to be Ray Pew[NA1]

    My Videos Older vids

    Quote Originally Posted by Tasos View Post
    drinking gets in the way of my lifting

  8. #8
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Naked in a bush
    Posts
    5,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vanyok View Post
    There is like 40 of them shooting.
    You shoot 40 arrows at someone they'll die too.

    C'mon Grim, just because you like a certain style of playing there is no reason to push it on everyone.
    Yeah because arrows explode on impact and do AOE damage.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrubby Bear View Post
    Yeah because arrows explode on impact and do AOE damage.
    I lolled, and Battle Smurf... you are the best in a game that no longer has but a few good players because all the good players lost hope in AV. You aren't even the best... which is bad.

    You have never beaten me once dating back to your LoD days, I'm glad you can try to be the best at something no other good players stuck around for.

    The hardcore fps twitch gamers have come and gone from Darkfall sadly. Hope you are proud you're so good at it after 4-5 years of trying to get it. Keep on changing your character to adapt to what is most OP in games, rather than just playing what you want to play, and you're good to stay ontop of the world brah.

    edit--- I never really tried being a mage outside of grinding it up back on EU and a few spurts of duels? You're comment you were never good as a mage... well I never wanted to be, nor have I tried. Aside from 1 week sessions of visitation to Darkfall since my deployment 2 years ago?
    Last edited by Pink Taco; 08-03-2012 at 19:19.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Taco View Post
    I lolled, and Battle Smurf... you are the best in a game that no longer has but a few good players because all the good players lost hope in AV. You aren't even the best... which is bad.

    You have never beaten me once dating back to your LoD days, I'm glad you can try to be the best at something no other good players stuck around for.

    The hardcore fps twitch gamers have come and gone from Darkfall sadly. Hope you are proud you're so good at it after 4-5 years of trying to get it. Keep on changing your character to adapt to what is most OP in games, rather than just playing what you want to play, and you're good to stay ontop of the world brah.

    edit--- I never really tried being a mage outside of grinding it up back on EU and a few spurts of duels? You're comment you were never good as a mage... well I never wanted to be, nor have I tried. Aside from 1 week sessions of visitation to Darkfall since my deployment 2 years ago?

    There is literally no one who quit df that would be better than me. Enyx is the only questionable person and i beat him 3 to 2 for 100k wager last time he played after he came second i a tournament 7 months ago. Once i got low ping and a decent comp and rays became insta cast i flew to the top of the food chain bud.

    Luck is best destro of all time and I do fine against him and he still plays.

    You talk shit when u dont even play and cant compete in the big leagues even if u did. Go watch my latest video and if u honestly think u can take me or u know someone who can tell me and we will set it up. Best of 5 for real money and btw i havny pbped seriously in 6 months either but my aim is still twice as good as yours.

    Like any activity the competition gets harder the longer its around. You quit before 75% of the server had even half way maxed toons and the server was located 50 miles from you and 3000 miles from me . Ofvourse you had an edge.

  11. #11
    4000+
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,490

    Default

    magic = aoe = noskill = overpowered

    surprise.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Smurf View Post
    There is literally no one who quit df that would be better than me. Enyx is the only questionable person and i beat him 3 to 2 for 100k wager last time he played after he came second i a tournament 7 months ago. Once i got low ping and a decent comp and rays became insta cast i flew to the top of the food chain bud.

    Luck is best destro of all time and I do fine against him and he still plays.

    You talk shit when u dont even play and cant compete in the big leagues even if u did. Go watch my latest video and if u honestly think u can take me or u know someone who can tell me and we will set it up. Best of 5 for real money and btw i havny pbped seriously in 6 months either but my aim is still twice as good as yours.

    Like any activity the competition gets harder the longer its around. You quit before 75% of the server had even half way maxed toons and the server was located 50 miles from you and 3000 miles from me . Ofvourse you had an edge.
    But when I quit I was better than you, and you had played just as long as me Congrats at becoming better than people who have quit. Lol enough b-smurf talkin

  13. #13
    4000+ M.Easy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    bloodscar
    Posts
    4,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Battle Smurf View Post
    There is literally no one who quit df that would be better than me. Enyx is the only questionable person and i beat him 3 to 2 for 100k wager last time he played after he came second i a tournament 7 months ago. Once i got low ping and a decent comp and rays became insta cast i flew to the top of the food chain bud.

    Luck is best destro of all time and I do fine against him and he still plays.

    You talk shit when u dont even play and cant compete in the big leagues even if u did. Go watch my latest video and if u honestly think u can take me or u know someone who can tell me and we will set it up. Best of 5 for real money and btw i havny pbped seriously in 6 months either but my aim is still twice as good as yours.

    Like any activity the competition gets harder the longer its around. You quit before 75% of the server had even half way maxed toons and the server was located 50 miles from you and 3000 miles from me . Ofvourse you had an edge.
    you realize that players like me, huggies, emo, drocky, lovely, midget, jonah, etc. would beat luck 90% of the time. if you can't beat him 90% of the time, don't even mention you're a good mage. i'm not even trolling or trying to be rude. he's never been comparable to any skilled mage, i don't understand why you can't wipe the floor with him, if you're as good as you think you are.

    and why do you think rays take skill? they are even cheesier than fire knock ups, i can say "hey look at my videos man, your aim ain't near mine" too, because when i played it was impossible to miss rays.

    want to play quake live for real money?
    you can pick map type

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •