Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
    6000+

Not the pvp, pvp is fun ya, or well the WvWvW is fun, the normal bgs gets boring quick
    Lord Oboy -

Quote Originally Posted by Croim View Post
    You didnt even need that good aim in darkfall as long as you knew how to dodge/transfer.
    Quote Originally Posted by xpiher View Post
    :LMAO: thats just too funny. Yea, because being able to land more hits than your enemy didn't matter :lmao: Congrats, you just got added to my sig :lmao:

1000+

i like what they do with gw2 BUT

>hai guys heres a trailer to get hyped <3
    >no gameplay
    >just pretty pictures with dubstep

waste of time
    2012: AV creates classes
    2013: Forums agree: 3 out of 4 classes are op

Quote Originally Posted by Ghias View Post
    i like what they do with gw2 BUT

>hai guys heres a trailer to get hyped <3
    >no gameplay
    >just pretty pictures with dubstep

waste of time
    It's a fan made trailer and I think it does an amazing job of showing how in depth the art work of the game is. Until you've played the game and seen how they flow the art work and in game world together, you can't really get a sense of how awesome it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Makgyver View Post
    I'm not going to start an argument about a game I won't play - if you enjoy it, more power to you
    Stop being a nice guy, this is the internet ffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt View Post
    Obviously all this in the US...the country where a fanatical worship of science has replaced any true religious sense or any balanced perception of LIFE

Banned

Not the pvp, pvp is fun ya, or well the WvWvW is fun, the normal bgs gets boring quick
    A month into release. Then you'll be dead tired of WvW as well. Who would have thought it got boring to raid the same shit over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. Again.

Luckily for the devs. Gamers are the dumbest consumers there is. They'll enjoy the hamster wheel like Krag enjoys a good zionist slong up his butt.

pvp = grinding fame and stuff
    same shit as in warhammer. i was bored after 1 beta weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post

Luckily for the devs. Gamers are the dumbest consumers there is. They'll enjoy the hamster wheel like Krag enjoys a good zionist slong up his butt.
    schlong.. put some chutzpah into it

5000+

rofl

A month into release. Then you'll be dead tired of WvW as well. Who would have thought it got boring to raid the same shit over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. Again.

Tell me an mmorpg that isn't the same shit over and over except in a different location, with different people. That's what this genre is about. There's very few differences in actual game play throughout a game even sandbox games.

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by DriftingJoint View Post
    It's a fan made trailer and I think it does an amazing job of showing how in depth the art work of the game is. Until you've played the game and seen how they flow the art work and in game world together, you can't really get a sense of how awesome it is.
    Almost all big AAA titles offer great artwork, the only difference is gameplay. I love GWs art direction and world but it should be by no means the thing you measure the games. If you want to show the game, show how it's different from other games and how the game plays itself. If you just buy by pretty pcitures any f2p asia grinder would do.
    2012: AV creates classes
    2013: Forums agree: 3 out of 4 classes are op

Quote Originally Posted by DriftingJoint View Post
    I like the no stat/ability per race. It's a pvp game first and foremost and I think when you're building a game for PvP having things like racial specific abilities makes balancing too hard. Look at WoW and their racial imbalances that plagued pvp for the first few seasons of arenas.
    Back in DAOC, my first character was Kobold Skald. Man that guy was gimped as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghias View Post
    Almost all big AAA titles offer great artwork, the only difference is gameplay. I love GWs art direction and world but it should be by no means the thing you measure the games. If you want to show the game, show how it's different from other games and how the game plays itself. If you just buy by pretty pcitures any f2p asia grinder would do.
    I think you're looking at this from your point of view and not considering others. Guild wars 2 has a huge immersive world that is really awesome to look at, the interaction with quests and the story is very nicely done and the art work for the game, in the game and the cinematics are something that a lot of people are drawn to. The game play is different to other theme park mmorpgs, but it has the polish and the development team to make the game successful. Personally I'll play the game just for how awesome the world/story looks, but on top of that the PvP is fun, the dynamic events at later levels look pretty fun too. And it's nothing to do with "pretty pictures", any game can have nice art work out of game, but the way gw2 has linked it into the game is something quite unheard of.

Quote Originally Posted by Signus View Post
    I just wish picking a race meant anything at all stat or ability wise.

Or that there was a death penalty.
    There are racial special abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post
    I would hope you decide to play Planetside 2 over that tab target fun.

So I have heard.
    because Ps2 will release within next month
    Darkfall Unholy Wars
    Playing Darkfall is the most fun I've ever had on a computer with my pants zipped up and both hands on the desk.

9000+

Quote Originally Posted by Niburu View Post
    because Ps2 will release within next month
    Got my beta Account activated and ready to go, can't wait to try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by shamer gamer View Post
    I grow things for my income so I have lots of free time to play DF.
    Quote Originally Posted by bongloads View Post
    This entire community used to defend Darkfall. It was like a forum full of Tibernicus's. Now, 95% of darkfall vets on forums are completely negative. Something tells me the blame doesn't lie with the community.