Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 34
Results 46 to 56 of 56
  1. #46
    7000+ EU1 Player
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emolas View Post
    While everything you post is hard fact.
    This is why I hate this forum.



    How does forming an opinion off assumptions have anything to do with posting 'hard facts'?


    Just defending my self against that accusation weakens my original point.
    Last edited by Nunz; 08-03-2012 at 05:31.

  2. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honorius View Post
    These answers make sense, thank you. And I thought car insurance was to cover you in case someone runs into you or something, but it being for when you hit someone else is understandable.
    There is insurance for that too. It isn't mandatory, however.

    Strictly speaking though, even liability insurance isn't truly mandatory, but it might as well be, because they make you pay a fee--$500 in my state--to register your vehicle without having it insured.

    Also, about the economics of insurance in general: the idea in insurance is to pay very slightly less than you take in in premiums, and then delay actually paying the money that you do have to pay as much as possible, so as to maximize investment yields on the money that you don't actually "have". Insurance companies actually profit surprisingly little on premiums but are juggling such large sums of money at a time that they make a killing on investments. So if people are wondering about "on an average over the whole population, who spends more on car repairs (not necessarily their own, but including everyone's repairs), people with or without insurance?", the answer is "the people with insurance", but the margin is vanishingly small.
    Last edited by alfaroverall; 08-03-2012 at 06:06.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy Wrong View Post
    [Alfar]'s like a Stephen Hawking rookie card.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1998altima View Post
    What if our imagination is a figment of the forums?
    Quote Originally Posted by YGOTAS#13
    Gay people like to hibernate in caves.

  3. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    This is why I hate this forum.



    How does forming an opinion off assumptions have anything to do with posting 'hard facts'?


    Just defending my self against that accusation weakens my original point.
    This is the post you complained about

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateGlen View Post
    It's sad how gullible you are for a self-proclaimed skeptic.


    This is your post, right before that one

    Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    Pirateglen it's sad how much of a state owned pet you are.


    QQ WHY CANT WE HAVE GOOD POSTS!?!?!?!?!!!!!
    Last edited by Emolas; 08-03-2012 at 06:28.

  4. #49
    7000+ EU1 Player
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emolas View Post
    This is the post you complained about





    This is your post, right before that one





    QQ WHY CANT WE HAVE GOOD POSTS!?!?!?!?!!!!!


    What are you rambling about?


    I made a post not quoting anything talking to pirateglen telling him IN GENERAL he bases his opinions off assumptions.

    So what is all this nonsense?


    I don't care much about the language used in a post. But the thought behind it.

    Is the person intelligent enough to distinguish the argument? In most cases, on this forum, they're not.
    Last edited by Nunz; 08-03-2012 at 06:50.

  5. #50

    Default

    It doesn't matter if it were specifically to that single post or not. You are still posting the same trash.


    And look at you getting hung up on a minor detail to avoid the main aspect; your post being no better. Such quality.


    Yeah, consider your complaining license revoked.
    Last edited by Emolas; 08-03-2012 at 07:09.

  6. #51
    9000+ PirateGlen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    9,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    This was just posted the other day:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55pjFKalOVc
    This did nothing for him but allow them to reconvene in his absence. The video resurfaced regarding his 2010 fines because he was arrested for breaking into the house he was evicted from.
    http://www.guelphmercury.com/news/ar...ideo-fined-260


    Here's information on driving without a license:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYyiA...eature=related

    These are just taken off the top but I'm not really interested in delving much deeper. It seems most likely that you guys have an idea of what sovereign citizen would mean. And you expect me to show you an example of what you expect it to mean and if I don't then they don't exist.

    Self-education is the only education.
    Here's an article on Laura's West's luck with trying that bullshit. She got a $220 fine and year of probation.
    http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2007/se..._traffic_stop/

    Quote Originally Posted by Reigngod View Post
    Deductive reasoning has noing to do with logic. In fact deductive reasoning is illogical. Go define logic and come back to the discussion an educated man.

  7. #52
    9000+ PirateGlen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    9,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    Pirateglen you just assume. All your opinions are assumptions. There are people finding ways around the system every day and carving a niche for sovereignty status.
    It's just deception. People make stuff up, show half of a story (like a guy walking out of court) and fail to investigate the part where he was fined anyways. Or the other of your supposed evidence where a lady talks gibberish, drives through Kansas without a license or registration and gets fined for it. It's just a bunch of scammers selling snake oil to chumps like yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reigngod View Post
    Deductive reasoning has noing to do with logic. In fact deductive reasoning is illogical. Go define logic and come back to the discussion an educated man.

  8. #53
    7000+ EU1 Player
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emolas View Post
    It doesn't matter if it were specifically to that single post or not. You are still posting the same trash.


    And look at you getting hung up on a minor detail to avoid the main aspect; your post being no better. Such quality.


    Yeah, consider your complaining license revoked.
    Wow.


    You say something stupid then get upset and try to turn it around on me. Who would have thought?

  9. #54
    7000+ EU1 Player
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateGlen View Post
    It's just deception. People make stuff up, show half of a story (like a guy walking out of court) and fail to investigate the part where he was fined anyways. Or the other of your supposed evidence where a lady talks gibberish, drives through Kansas without a license or registration and gets fined for it. It's just a bunch of scammers selling snake oil to chumps like yourself.
    I love assumptions.


    And we're actually speaking about ideology. Like I clearly said, sovereign citizens are carving their nitch out.

    And no, this isn't snake oil: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_jk6QiZF6o
    Last edited by Nunz; 08-03-2012 at 08:59.

  10. #55
    9000+ PirateGlen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    9,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    I love assumptions.

    And we're actually speaking about ideology. Like I clearly said, sovereign citizens are carving their nitch out.

    And no, this isn't snake oil: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_jk6QiZF6o
    You just keep posting gibberish. That video is of the Kanes who were tracked down and shot to death. Worked out great for them, eh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reigngod View Post
    Deductive reasoning has noing to do with logic. In fact deductive reasoning is illogical. Go define logic and come back to the discussion an educated man.

  11. #56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    Wow.


    You say something stupid then get upset and try to turn it around on me. Who would have thought?
    No, you getting hung up on a meaningless detail is not me "turning" anything around. It's you trying to avoid the point again. And look, you're doing it again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •