Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 56
  1. #16
    1000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Beta Tester
    Posts
    1,690

    Default

    Legally you don't need car insurance, a license or tags in Canada, Uk or Us. According to the common law none is needed and when you sign a contract at the dmv you waive that right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Laegoll View Post
    ForzikTheFeared,
    LOOK ME IN THE FACE BEFORE YOU CUM!!!13234

    I bet you can't. :lmao:

  2. #17
    7000+ EU1 Player
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rachsucht View Post
    Free healthcare would very likely be supported by 99.9% of the population. Problem is, that shit ain't free.
    Exactly. hah

  3. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damedius View Post
    Yeah, you basically need liability insurance in case you fuck someone up. That way they are covered for your fail.
    That about wraps it up.
    Philnaer Grimtrove
    Senior Detective
    Glory Seeker
    Servant of the Great Beard

  4. #19
    8000+ Long term follower Tenebrion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rachsucht View Post
    Free healthcare would very likely be supported by 99.9% of the population. Problem is, that shit ain't free.
    That's a lot like saying "Free education would very likely be supported by 99.9% of the population. Problem is, that shit ain't free."

    Enchanting Information

    Darkfall : It needs more cows
    -Lord Tenebrion
    The Mercenary Merchant :
    Most Powerful Man In Agon.

  5. #20
    9000+ PirateGlen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    9,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ForzikTheFeared View Post
    Legally you don't need car insurance, a license or tags in Canada, Uk or Us. According to the common law none is needed and when you sign a contract at the dmv you waive that right.
    Why do you keep repeating these lies?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reigngod View Post
    Deductive reasoning has noing to do with logic. In fact deductive reasoning is illogical. Go define logic and come back to the discussion an educated man.

  6. #21
    7000+ EU1 Player
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,133

    Default

    I don't know if it's a lie or not. Sovereignty offers some interesting changes in laws you have to abide by.

  7. #22
    9000+ PirateGlen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    9,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    I don't know if it's a lie or not. Sovereignty offers some interesting changes in laws you have to abide by.
    It offers nothing. Everyone has to abide by the same laws.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reigngod View Post
    Deductive reasoning has noing to do with logic. In fact deductive reasoning is illogical. Go define logic and come back to the discussion an educated man.

  8. #23
    7000+ EU1 Player
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateGlen View Post
    It offers nothing. Everyone has to abide by the same laws.
    no lol

  9. #24
    9000+ PirateGlen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    9,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    no lol
    This is the typical "quality" of your posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reigngod View Post
    Deductive reasoning has noing to do with logic. In fact deductive reasoning is illogical. Go define logic and come back to the discussion an educated man.

  10. #25
    7000+ EU1 Player
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateGlen View Post
    This is the typical "quality" of your posts.
    You have to type a lot less when you don't bullshit.

  11. #26
    9000+ PirateGlen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    9,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    You have to type a lot less when you don't bullshit.
    no lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Reigngod View Post
    Deductive reasoning has noing to do with logic. In fact deductive reasoning is illogical. Go define logic and come back to the discussion an educated man.

  12. #27
    7000+ EU1 Player
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateGlen View Post
    no lol
    Better be-careful..

    This might turn into another thread where you have to stick your fingers in your ears and refuse to acknowledge the substantiating evidence presented.

    We'll then have you to watch you make mindless posts for 2 pages to hide the evidence and start the conversation all over again, from the beginning, another time.

  13. #28
    9000+ PirateGlen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    9,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    Better be-careful..

    This might turn into another thread where you have to stick your fingers in your ears and refuse to acknowledge the substantiating evidence presented.

    We'll then have you to watch you make mindless posts for 2 pages to hide the evidence and start the conversation all over again, from the beginning, another time.
    People who try to pretend they are sovereign get pooped on in the US. There's a bunch of liars and chumps like yourself who actually believe "sovereignty" conveys anything. It's complete gibberish.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reigngod View Post
    Deductive reasoning has noing to do with logic. In fact deductive reasoning is illogical. Go define logic and come back to the discussion an educated man.

  14. #29
    7000+ EU1 Player
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateGlen View Post
    People who try to pretend they are sovereign get pooped on in the US. There's a bunch of liars and chumps like yourself who actually believe "sovereignty" conveys anything. It's complete gibberish.
    There's actually evidence to support both sides. The problem is, really, that people like you 'think' that sovereignty doesn't exist. Which gives more credence to state and federal authority.

  15. #30
    9000+ PirateGlen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    9,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    There's actually evidence to support both sides. The problem is, really, that people like you 'think' that sovereignty doesn't exist. Which gives more credence to state and federal authority.
    I don't think it doesn't exist. I know absolutely it's a made up bullshit, replete with frivolities like the "Capital letters argument" where they think they can pretend something does not apply to them if their name is written in capital letters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reigngod View Post
    Deductive reasoning has noing to do with logic. In fact deductive reasoning is illogical. Go define logic and come back to the discussion an educated man.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •