Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 34
    11,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    There's this thing. I believe they call it weekend? And why act like you haven't had 10 hour mmo sessions yourself?
    My days of 10 hour MMO sessions appear to be long gone. If your weekends are free of all obligations I envy you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc View Post
    You are clearly awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    Being socially progressive does not make you 'advanced'.

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by 88Chaz88 View Post
    My days of 10 hour MMO sessions appear to be long gone. If your weekends are free of all obligations I envy you.
    And so you should, it's very fun!
    Last edited by MattMystrieo; 08-02-2012 at 12:41.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 88Chaz88 View Post
    Riddle me this. If darkfall came back with a vengeance you'd find room for 10 hour sessions once again?

Priorities. You got kids? Miss Bissen just got rid of the pills. So maybe my sessions are soon a lost chapter as well

3000+

Riddle me this. If darkfall came back with a vengeance you'd find room for 10 hour sessions once again?

Priorities. You got kids? Miss Bissen just got rid of the pills. So maybe my sessions are soon a lost chapter as well
    I thank God I am years away from this yet!
    Last edited by MattMystrieo; 08-02-2012 at 12:59.

11,000+

No kids almost guaranteed for at least 5 years thankfully. Mostly got the house and garden to think about, then we're out doing something at least every fortnight. Also got DnD every now and then.

I guess I do have 10 hours free time, but I just can't focus on a single thing for 10 hours. The older I get the more ADD I become.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc View Post
    You are clearly awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    Being socially progressive does not make you 'advanced'.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sqarak View Post
    LOL Hollywood.

Funny how they almost went from trying to cram a complex story in a clip-lenght film and now go the other way and try to make as many films as possible from a fairly lite book.

Although it reeks of "milking the cow" it is also nice to see that they start to realise that books (especially the more epic ones) don't translate well to a 1u20m film-feature.
    I can see 3 films from the hobbit easily sure part of it might be for the money but if i recall there were many references the book made to events that never got enough attention imho.I

Banned

Because the 4 hours and 10 minutes return of the king extended cut made you ZzzzZZzz?

Jackson knows his shit. He ain't no high horse lucas syndrome director poop.
    Im going to be honest i respect tolkien and jackson and maybe it was because I had been in a soccer match the morning of and at a party thea afternoon/evening of but To this day return of the king is the ONLY movie I ever fell asleep at in a movie theater. I distinctly remember because I had a new gf who didnt want to see that movie anyway but went because it was the only thing playing i would take her to see.

She woke me up by bending my fingers back and getting pissed at me for "ignoring her". I dont think she knew I was sleeping lol made for some funny talk at school on monday. Come to think of it I never did see the entire movie.

I will def see hobbit for nostalgic reasons alone.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MattMystrieo View Post
    I thank God I am years away from this yet!
    Dont get married until or unless you just completely let yourself go in the fitness department or maybe if u start to lose your hair. either that or u find what you consider to be the best u can get and i dont mean just a hot chick many of the hottest girls are terrible in bed personally I go for the 8s or the damaged 9s although i find 7s are usually the best looks to blowjob skill ratio. they wont nag u as much and typically they are less likely to demand pampering and less apt to try and change you.

Marriage is so fucking not worth it dude I am 23 and wont even consider letting anyone I date stay over for more than a weekend let alone move in or god forbid marry.

I veiw marriage as something u do when you find someone too good for you but for some reason wants to be with you OR if you just get less confident and or lazy and dont want to try anymore.

Dont even get me started on kids I literally considered getting cut because i was afraid a girl i dated 2 summers ago was lying about being on the pill. Im paranoid as shit about that kids will ruin your life and the worst part is u cant even admit it because society tells u its not ok to hate your child even if its an incredibly annoying failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedicake View Post
    *sigh* I want Peter Jackson to make horror movies again.
    Didn't you see Return of the King? I was completely horrified by it.