Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

Thread: Swtor goes f2p

Quote Originally Posted by Paragus View Post
    According to Bioware, the game is bad because they did what the players wanted....

http://blogs.bettor.com/Anonymous-Bi...Update-a173317
    they're delusional. dgaider is boasting that his writing is excellent and everyone else just doesn't understand him, EA is retarded anyway... bioware and EA are a perfect fit.
    Last edited by Civilization; 08-01-2012 at 15:58.

Quote Originally Posted by nizzie View Post
    There's more to that story, Tenebrion made some bad decisions. Still, it sucked, because he did a fantastic job on the review.
    What happened? :O

13,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Civilization View Post
    they're delusional. dgaider is boasting that his writing is excellent and everyone else just doesn't understand him, EA is retarded anyway... bioware and EA are a perfect fit.
    lol yeah, making it more like KOTOR is not a bad thing but it was still too heavily like WoW, not enough freshness.
    The Swing - IMMORTALS
    Class: Swing
    Roles: 1) Swing Approves
    2) JUST AS PLANNED
    3) No u
    4) Faka you mutha

Quote Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    But...LIGHTSABERS!
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=13246/ar...shots:id=11797

6000+

god plz gief 500 mil dollaz i make best mmo.

Really, i would.
    Lord Oboy -

Quote Originally Posted by Croim View Post
    You didnt even need that good aim in darkfall as long as you knew how to dodge/transfer.
    Quote Originally Posted by xpiher View Post
    :LMAO: thats just too funny. Yea, because being able to land more hits than your enemy didn't matter :lmao: Congrats, you just got added to my sig :lmao:

Quote Originally Posted by Croim View Post
    god plz gief 500 mil dollaz i make best mmo.

Really, i would.
    I dun need that much money, cuz technology doesn't allow for an open world, single shard MMO with M&B style combat.

I'd have to make it instanced.

According to Bioware, the game is bad because they did what the players wanted....

http://blogs.bettor.com/Anonymous-Bi...Update-a173317
    well, considering the official forums went live in Oct of '08, not '11 and they had three years of fans telling them that they didnt want a WoW clone and something more akin to SWG. The actual FANS were ignored and BW is reaping what they sow for ignoring their players, which they have a long history of doing with their SP games. I have also come to expect the santimonious attitude from them as well.

9000+

Quote Originally Posted by Ziegler View Post
    well, considering the official forums went live in Oct of '08, not '11 and they had three years of fans telling them that they didnt want a WoW clone and something more akin to SWG.
    Spot on

Quote Originally Posted by shamer gamer View Post
    I grow things for my income so I have lots of free time to play DF.
    Quote Originally Posted by bongloads View Post
    This entire community used to defend Darkfall. It was like a forum full of Tibernicus's. Now, 95% of darkfall vets on forums are completely negative. Something tells me the blame doesn't lie with the community.

BW made this game like a single player game. After one is done grinding up repetitive quests and is a max level there is nothing else to do. PvP was unsatisfying with only a handful of maps which were tiny and very boring.

Should try to be a little bit more innovative next time instead of making cookie cutters.

Quote Originally Posted by karlek View Post
    BW made this game like a single player game. After one is done grinding up repetitive quests and is a max level there is nothing else to do. PvP was unsatisfying with only a handful of maps which were tiny and very boring.

Should try to be a little bit more innovative next time instead of making cookie cutters.
    They made it like a single player game and a terrible one at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Umberto View Post
    What happened? :O
    Do a search around last december or january. Tene posted a link here on DFO to his published review on MMORPG and bragged about getting it published and this was....a bad thing. It had nothing to do with the fact that Tene was the only one out of 5 or 6 reviewers that panned the game and wasnt all star-y eyed about the game. It was because he linked his review here on forumfall and bragged about it.......

7000+

Quote Originally Posted by Ziegler View Post
    Do a search around last december or january. Tene posted a link here on DFO to his published review on MMORPG and bragged about getting it published and this was....a bad thing. It had nothing to do with the fact that Tene was the only one out of 5 or 6 reviewers that panned the game and wasnt all star-y eyed about the game. It was because he linked his review here on forumfall and bragged about it.......
    What? That's dumb as fuck.

Join us on Twitch or on our forums!

8000+ Long term follower Tenebrion's Avatar

Nah dude. They called me (and others) names when I told them all how this would turn out in my blog back on November of 2011. Hater and Troll they called me. There's a lot of game reviewers and professionals with egg all over their face right now, and that's a story you won't see anyone write because they are all burned. Look at all the awards they gave this thing at the game shows like E3. Look at every reviewer who gave this game a good score in the graphics department when the hi-rez textures were not even in the game. Here we are 7 months out and this thing is now known as the Tortanic.
    Hell, to add to that, I was let go from MMORPG simply for giving a 6 out of 10 review.

Also, here's the review I ninja-submitted after they let me go:

link

Quote Originally Posted by nizzie View Post
    There's more to that story, Tenebrion made some bad decisions. Still, it sucked, because he did a fantastic job on the review.
    Their argument was that I was fired for posting the 6 out of 10 review on the Darkfall forums after they rejected it for being too controversial. Seeing as how I was never paid for the article, and seeing as how my previous editors encouraged me to post my material, published or not, over here - their excuse rang completely hallow.
    Last edited by Tenebrion; 08-01-2012 at 18:36.

Enchanting Information

Darkfall : It needs more cows
    -Lord Tenebrion
    The Mercenary Merchant :
    Most Powerful Man In Agon.

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrion View Post
    Hell, to add to that, I was let go from MMORPG simply for giving a 6 out of 10 review.
    Should of been a bit more honest and gave a 2, obv, you corrupt fuck.
    # 06:27:40 PM: Owh Wooah are the proud new owners of Eronetil.
    # 06:27:40 PM: Owh Wooah won the challenge against Sick Bastards!