Results 1 to 15 of 22

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default If I were to start a new character

    If I were to start a new character now, and devote like 6-8 hours a day and macro/meditate at night, how long would it take for me to PvP-wise max it out? Haven't played for a good while and got no idea how prominent those 20x gains are...

    No bullshitting, just throw in your opinion without any of the shitspraying I usually get.

  2. #2

    Default

    with enough gold about 2 weeks

  3. #3

    Default

    really? That sounds like retard-level intensity... In 2 weeks I used to get a roughly pvp ready char before the 20x gains...

    I'd have thought it was more of like a week? I'm obviously not gonna waste time on wisdom and derp-spells...

  4. #4

    Default

    Whitout derp and that, week. But you lack hp/stam/mana that will be automatically fixed by afking a week.

  5. #5
    5000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,033

    Default

    I made a Mirdain like 4 days ago.

    ~420hp
    all intensifies except Spellchanting
    GS mastery at ~80
    Sharpshooter ~80
    2 surging r50s
    1 surging r90, another at 75+
    2 field aoes at 75+
    Self buffs at 25+
    All necessary buff other spells, haven't leveled them except for hastes
    a surging bolt
    witches brew 75+
    transfers 75+
    whirlwind 75+
    6 rays, most at 75+

    To get a stat from newb to 100 costs ~19k gold and takes ~2-3 days[meditation]. Cheaper than before. Basically, you can get pvp viable really fast
    Last edited by Makgyver; 07-26-2012 at 21:28.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XiposV1LE View Post
    really? That sounds like retard-level intensity... In 2 weeks I used to get a roughly pvp ready char before the 20x gains...

    I'd have thought it was more of like a week? I'm obviously not gonna waste time on wisdom and derp-spells...
    u got a pvp ready toon in 2 weeks before the 20x gain? o_O

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naughty View Post
    u got a pvp ready toon in 2 weeks before the 20x gain? o_O
    yeah, but I had tons of gold to fund it, and knew where to do it all

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XiposV1LE View Post
    yeah, but I had tons of gold to fund it, and knew where to do it all
    lol, i needed with the old grind about 1 year for it. u are really pr0

  9. #9
    5000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naughty View Post
    u got a pvp ready toon in 2 weeks before the 20x gain? o_O


    Quote Originally Posted by XiposV1LE View Post
    yeah, but I had tons of gold to fund it, and knew where to do it all
    In that case you'll be maxed out in an evening, lol
    Last edited by Makgyver; 07-26-2012 at 21:39.

  10. #10
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XiposV1LE View Post
    yeah, but I had tons of gold to fund it, and knew where to do it all
    it takes less then a week if you devote to it, someone made a char 3 days ago and all intensifies 100 110 int, the only problem are the other stats, will take a few weeks to get all stats to 100 because of the time

  11. #11
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XiposV1LE View Post
    yeah, but I had tons of gold to fund it, and knew where to do it all
    There's absolutely zero way you had max magic/spells/conversions/subskills/attributes in 2 weeks before 20x. Zip zero.

  12. #12
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XiposV1LE View Post
    If I were to start a new character now, and devote like 6-8 hours a day and macro/meditate at night, how long would it take for me to PvP-wise max it out? Haven't played for a good while and got no idea how prominent those 20x gains are...

    No bullshitting, just throw in your opinion without any of the shitspraying I usually get.
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/sho...d.php?t=323166

  13. #13
    Banned US1 Player
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    126

    Default

    ^ doesn't help

    Takes under 4 days to get 100 from 20 and that costs around 17-20k.

    Give it 2 weeks and you can have 100 Str, Vit, Quick and around 80-90 of every other stat, took me 2-4 days to get 100 intensifies and 75+ in every ray/buff/nuke/shield.

  14. #14
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XxScenexxQueenx View Post
    ^ doesn't help

    Takes under 4 days to get 100 from 20 and that costs around 17-20k.

    Give it 2 weeks and you can have 100 Str, Vit, Quick and around 80-90 of every other stat, took me 2-4 days to get 100 intensifies and 75+ in every ray/buff/nuke/shield.
    No Sir!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •