Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

depressing

Quote Originally Posted by MattMystrieo View Post
    I don't know if I could bear this when I'm a parent.
    I wouldn't survive if such a thing happened to my cub.

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Metalkon View Post
    There's a type of mace that's designed to be sprayed at bears.

Always have a can in bear country.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA_DXeWTOG8

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by [LoD] EE View Post
    Old story already been covered here.

Should have carried a gun, she could have at least ended her life.
    Please I'm sure someone did carry a gun.

http://simplepimple.com/wp-content/u...Small-gun1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Amaryl View Post
    Please I'm sure someone did carry a gun.

http://simplepimple.com/wp-content/u...Small-gun1.jpg
    Old, but gold.
    Wisdom Of Bots
    1, then tired, do not forget to smile; be anxious, but also pay attention to tone; no matter how tough, do not forget to adhere to; No matter how tired, but also love yourself.
    But we are jet modified and not faint-hearted of difficulties

People expect animals to know that they are on the top of the food chain. A little caution would have probably saved their lives. If a person plans to live somewhere they should never be ignorant of their surrounding.

Plus unregulated hunting and fishing in Russia probably has these bears on the edge of starvation. What they were doing in the wild anyways?

Normal User

Default Not that bad

Don't go into RUSSIAN bear territory - keep out, that is why a bear is on the WWF logo. You were encroaching on their home they eat you - you were warned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falokis
    If you aren't grinding, you must be dying faster and more often than all the children in Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaratos
    I was gonna focus, I suddenly get really sick, cant study at all. All I can do is play some darkfall to ease the pain. I am a degenerate.

Quote Originally Posted by karlek View Post
    People expect animals to know that they are on the top of the food chain. A little caution would have probably saved their lives. If a person plans to live somewhere they should never be ignorant of their surrounding.

Plus unregulated hunting and fishing in Russia probably has these bears on the edge of starvation. What they were doing in the wild anyways?
    Camping? I know it's strange for most people.

Quote Originally Posted by karlek View Post

I dont think its just animals. People in general dont expect nature to be so unforgiving. Generally we live nice, safe lives. We create our soceities to generally allow for our stupidity.. seat belts, crumple zones,safety glass, earthquake codes on and on and on.

Nature doesnt care if your cute or have a family, it doesnt care that your frail or stupid and it doesnt care that you may have a lot to live for.

I have watched people stare at Tsunami waves until the last second.. having no idea what they were in for.. watched them fuck with extremely dangerous sea creatures only to be horrible injured or killed... watch them fall hundreds of feet to their deaths. They expect nature to forgive them and be as flexible as this artifical creation we built. And events like this girl getting eaten are perfect examples.

Look at those morons that died in the New Orleans flood.. for three days the feds told them GET THE FUCK OUT. Nope.. cant be that bad.. well we see what happened.
    Last edited by Milo Hobgoblin; 07-28-2012 at 18:14.

Normal User

Default Sperm

100million sperm raced - now you are the successful product of that: 6 billion humans & many other creatures/organisms racing to see who will survive.
    Survive OR die! Conception & birth were just the first test, now you either follow through or don't, there is NO try! People try to ring for help when animal is eating them, people TRY to get off meth....
    Quote Originally Posted by Falokis
    If you aren't grinding, you must be dying faster and more often than all the children in Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaratos
    I was gonna focus, I suddenly get really sick, cant study at all. All I can do is play some darkfall to ease the pain. I am a degenerate.

Quote Originally Posted by SphereOfDeath View Post
    people TRY to get off
    The simple truth of all.
    Wisdom Of Bots
    1, then tired, do not forget to smile; be anxious, but also pay attention to tone; no matter how tough, do not forget to adhere to; No matter how tired, but also love yourself.
    But we are jet modified and not faint-hearted of difficulties

Suspended

fuck guns, just bring steaks and throw it at him

Suspended

always carry a steak in your pocket

Normal User

Play dead.