Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Greywind View Post
    So you sympathize with jews....

I say with sympathizers like this who need hater.

Murica? It is America for you biach not murica.
    I understand you unhappy with USA sticking into other people war like WW2 and you would rather live under nazi but learn to live with disappointment mofo.
    All germans (note how respectful Bissen can be. Not germs... Germany.. not nazi but Nazi) were nazi or not but they were working for nazi.
    So what is your problem? Am I wrong about the fact that "you" surrender asap without even token of resistance?
    Seriously. Can anyone understand one fucking line of this? That has got to be the worst English out you yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    Seriously. Can anyone understand one fucking line of this? That has got to be the worst English out you yet.
    or you just a moron
    Greywind UO/DAoC/SB/L2/WoW/DFO

I understand you unhappy with USA sticking into other people war like WW2 and you would rather live under nazi but learn to live with disappointment mofo.

Historians theorize that the Nazis would have lost power eventually due to internal strife and the continuing conflict with the Soviets.

You can continue.
    Wisdom Of Bots
    1, then tired, do not forget to smile; be anxious, but also pay attention to tone; no matter how tough, do not forget to adhere to; No matter how tired, but also love yourself.
    But we are jet modified and not faint-hearted of difficulties

Quote Originally Posted by Sqarak View Post
    Historians theorize that the Nazis would have lost power eventually due to internal strife and the continuing conflict with the Soviets.

You can continue.
    It does not make Bissen feel any better.
    Hey Bissen apparently people have no difficulty to dis-cypher my writing.
    Hence question ... are you simply stupid?

Banned

Thread Closed.

Banned

Greywind. You're my best pal!

Now slap me and call me a Nazi

Greywind.
    Now slap me and call me a Nazi
    No need to emphasize obvious

Banned

No need to emphasize obvious
    /whoosh

lol lil hater. The only thing obvious is you supporting warmongers in a dick waving contest.

Have some chomsky. Guess he's a nazi as well amirite?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBqbTe9YZ24

Now get the fuck back to clapping your giddy hands like a sissy lol

Banned

Ohh and Carlin called

/whoosh

lol lil hater. The only thing obvious is you supporting warmongers in a dick waving contest.

Have some chomsky. Guess he's a nazi as well amirite?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBqbTe9YZ24

Now get the fuck back to clapping your giddy hands like a sissy lol
    Here is example of hater:
    15 million people worldwide and their self embodied sympathy and belief system giving them entitlements to a holy land. This is the primary reason for conflict the last almost 70 years.

Why the flying fuck idiots keep defending such a shitty foundation for justice is unfathomably stupid....

Keep on trucking Greywind. You will get to suck a circumcised cock soon enough. Once it's removed from you gaping wide open asshole.
    See Bissen there is nothing to argue about with you. I would answer you in civil fashion (even so you are nazi) IF you put forward some arguments but you have not..... as simple as this. All your posts are groundless insults.
    As for Chomsky and OP..... they are just a contrarians. It's easy to strike a pose but practically speaking how do you deal with this

12,000+

Silverhandorder,
    Did Arab respect jew's property and right to live?
    It's complicated conflict and "property rights" is not above right to exist and right to determination.
    Root of the problem is Arab refusal to any peaceful solution and complete untrustworthiness and so Israel have a right to secure borders and it calls for some land exchange, two side expelling and compensation.
    Remember rights go both way.
    W/e root of the problem may be that is not at issue. What is at issue is that Israel is wrong to force people out of their homes. If Arabs are doing the same they are in the wrong too. But what I am seeing is bulldozers and Israeli army forcing people from their homes. I am seeing Israeli government letting people invade Palestinian homes without protecting the homes.

Point being you can't become evil just because evil is being done to you.
    "What, you think just because you need it means you have a right to take mine?"

Breakdown: Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 26.67%, Killer 93.33%, Socializer 60.00%

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    I should get ahead of the curve and ban you now then...

Normal User

I would rather eat those sheep nuts than read an American's advice and/or opinion on Israel (bored soccer moms who stand up for "freedom of liberty"). These people know nothing if struggle, and frankly should be electrocuted upside down.

Frankly it is ignorant of you and you should reconsider your life on earth. Merely having an opinion and offering false insight on Israel and its situation already puts you in the "shoot in ballsack" category. That's like me going to a Jewish forum and telling them how they could have survived Himmler's offensive on Warsaw simply by doing A, B, etc.

Please get back to us when you stop making what Palestinians don't make in a lifetime annually and you decide to move into a home that is in a bedrock cliff.
    Last edited by MrRager; 07-27-2012 at 07:32.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverhandorder View Post
    W/e root of the problem may be that is not at issue. What is at issue is that Israel is wrong to force people out of their homes. If Arabs are doing the same they are in the wrong too. But what I am seeing is bulldozers and Israeli army forcing people from their homes. I am seeing Israeli government letting people invade Palestinian homes without protecting the homes.

Point being you can't become evil just because evil is being done to you.
    Then you are seeing only one side of issue and so you are simply wrong.
    To put it in simple term Israel is in position either surrender or to do something drastic. It force upon Israeli by Arab/Muslim world with help of enablers like UN and "bleeding hearts".
    And we all know what to expect from so called Palestinian mercy here what can happen take a look

Normal User

Here is example of hater:

See Bissen there is nothing to argue about with you. I would answer you in civil fashion (even so you are nazi) IF you put forward some arguments but you have not..... as simple as this. All your posts are groundless insults.
    As for Chomsky and OP..... they are just a contrarians. It's easy to strike a pose but practically speaking how do you deal with this
    Jesus, will you shut up already? You don't seem to understand a word bissen is saying and you seem to have an unfathomable hate for Germans, wich would make you a neonazinazi.

As on the subject, I think every major religion has the right to be annihilated equally. The vatican, Jerusalem and the Mecca and whatever else religious symbol is left in the world.
    Garou Lintermittent on NA1

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyayne View Post
    Garou is not, he is secretly a demon wearing a guise of kindness; he sucks thine soul while you think of how nice he is.

Here is example of hater
    I would say it has validity. Israel has no claim on the "holy land" other than the claim a conqueror has over the conquered. Which is how it usually works.