Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 92
  1. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krag View Post
    lol you just posted that jews are scum and need to walk off a cliff!!

    That is straight out of the pages of Der Sturmer.
    lol. You can't read.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    Zionism is the Jewish Neocons. Some are religious. Some not. However. Both are warmongering scum that needs to find a cliff and take a leap of faith.
    Bitch.
    Last edited by Bissen; 07-25-2012 at 17:48.

  2. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    Irony at it's finest. Considering Israel is the state on earth at the moment that resembles the Nazi state the most.
    Groundless, mindless insults from neonazi with "mein kampf" under pillow.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    One moment their are pushed around like scum. The next they themselves became the pushers. Bra-fuckity-vo.
    So victims of holocaust is a scums...You are fucking nazi beatch
    Greywind UO/DAoC/SB/L2/WoW/DFO

  3. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greywind View Post
    Groundless, mindless insults from neonazi with "mein kampf" under pillow.
    Love how much you want me to be a Nazi. Considering you are the one that wants to evict a native people from their own lands.

    So victims of holocaust is a scums...You are fucking nazi beatch
    Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    Irony at it's finest. Considering Israel is the state on earth at the moment that resembles the Nazi state the most. One moment their are pushed around like scum. The next they themselves became the pushers. Bra-fuckity-vo.
    lol. You people. "Scum" was used as a sympathetic word. Fuck lol.

  4. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    One moment their are pushed around like scum. The next they themselves became the pushers. Bra-fuckity-vo.
    I can't believe this scambag gloating over helpless victims of nazi.
    If I had any doubts I'm staying corrected. Jews do need strong state till scum like Bissen exist
    Last edited by Greywind; 07-25-2012 at 18:15. Reason: typo
    Greywind UO/DAoC/SB/L2/WoW/DFO

  5. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greywind View Post
    I can't believe this scambag gloating over helpless victims of nazi.
    If I had any doubts I'm staying corrected. Jews do need strong state till scam like Bissen exist
    Where the fuck is the gloat? Am I mistaken when I say jews were pushed around like scum?

    Jesus fuck you try hard lol.

  6. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    Cat got your tongue?

  7. #22
    12,000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NYC, Beta Tester
    Posts
    12,845

    Default

    Israel is absolutely in the wrong. They are basically not respecting the property rights of people when they are knocking down their homes.
    "What, you think just because you need it means you have a right to take mine?"


    Breakdown: Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 26.67%, Killer 93.33%, Socializer 60.00%

    Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    I should get ahead of the curve and ban you now then...

  8. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    Where the fuck is the gloat? Am I mistaken when I say jews were pushed around like scum?

    Jesus fuck you try hard lol.
    No its true and that's gloating. You are gloating over tragedy of jews.
    But what about your own country with army, fleet and king? You are taking great pride in a few token words by nazi generals about your resistance (a few hours and 6 killed) and you gloat about jews being defenseless?
    Greywind UO/DAoC/SB/L2/WoW/DFO

  9. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greywind View Post
    No its true and that's gloating. You are gloating over tragedy of jews.
    But what about your own country with army, fleet and king? You are taking great pride in a few token words by nazi generals about your resistance (a few hours and 6 killed) and you gloat about jews being defenseless?
    It's pretty clear to me that you can barely understand English, which then makes it clear why you can't understand Bissen...

    Also, never listen to HG
    http://www.geckzilla.com/dfstuff/cannibal.png

  10. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhandorder View Post
    Israel is absolutely in the wrong. They are basically not respecting the property rights of people when they are knocking down their homes.
    Silverhandorder,
    Did Arab respect jew's property and right to live?
    It's complicated conflict and "property rights" is not above right to exist and right to determination.
    Root of the problem is Arab refusal to any peaceful solution and complete untrustworthiness and so Israel have a right to secure borders and it calls for some land exchange, two side expelling and compensation.
    Remember rights go both way.
    Last edited by Greywind; 07-26-2012 at 01:03.
    Greywind UO/DAoC/SB/L2/WoW/DFO

  11. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    Irony at it's finest. Considering Israel is the state on earth at the moment that resembles the Nazi state the most. One moment their are pushed around like scum. The next they themselves became the pushers. Bra-fuckity-vo.
    Poor excuse for a human being,have you ever been in Israel? I guess not,I'm so tired seeing how much of a fucking hate and Anti-Jew/Israel you are in every single thread that is even hinted towards Israel or Jews.

    here you go http://i.imgur.com/tKmu8.jpg

    Feel free to call all the bullshit and lies in the world, that's what goes on here.

    Sometimes I think if there's enough retards like you blinded by what they read and see then we might as well stop sending them shit and bomb a whole square every time they launch rockets from that area would save us alot of money and hours of surgical strikes.
    [SUN] Firestrike Frostblade

    Firestrike's Real Estate Agency

  12. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greywind View Post
    No its true and that's gloating. You are gloating over tragedy of jews.
    Hahahahhahah. So because I sympathize with Jews for being pushed around like scum, I'm there for a Nazi. What does that make you then? Supreme Hitler Incarnation No. 1?


    But what about your own country with army, fleet and king?

    You are taking great pride in a few token words by nazi generals about your resistance (a few hours and 6 killed) and you gloat about jews being defenseless?
    Because all of Germany were Nazi's right? And military prowess can not be accomplished unless it's Murica and countless people died? Is that about right buddy?
    Last edited by Bissen; 07-25-2012 at 22:50.

  13. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firestrike View Post
    Poor excuse for a human being,have you ever been in Israel? I guess not,I'm so tired seeing how much of a fucking hate and Anti-Jew/Israel you are in every single thread that is even hinted towards Israel or Jews.

    here you go http://i.imgur.com/tKmu8.jpg

    Feel free to call all the bullshit and lies in the world, that's what goes on here.

    Sometimes I think if there's enough retards like you blinded by what they read and see then we might as well stop sending them shit and bomb a whole square every time they launch rockets from that area would save us alot of money and hours of surgical strikes.
    I have not. And I would very much like to visit one day. Jerusalem and its history intrigues me very much so.

    My personal preference towards the holy land is that it shouldn't be a state at all. It should belong to all three religions and from there work towards some sort of symbioses.

    I reckon the state of Israel and their sovereignty btw. Now let the Palestinian territories become sovereign as well and let's get this shit polarization be done with and travel the fucking stars.

  14. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    @ Greywind

    Where are you from btw?

  15. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    Hahahahhahah. So because I sympathize with Jews for being pushed around like scum, I'm there for a Nazi. What does that make you then? Supreme Hitler Incarnation No. 1?
    So you sympathize with jews....
    Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    15 million people worldwide and their self embodied sympathy and belief system giving them entitlements to a holy land. This is the primary reason for conflict the last almost 70 years.

    Why the flying fuck idiots keep defending such a shitty foundation for justice is unfathomably stupid....

    Keep on trucking Greywind. You will get to suck a circumcised cock soon enough. Once it's removed from you gaping wide open asshole.
    I say with sympathizers like this who need hater.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    Because all of Germany were Nazi's right? And military prowess can not be accomplished unless it's Murica and countless people died? Is that about right buddy?
    Murica? It is America for you biach not murica.
    I understand you unhappy with USA sticking into other people war like WW2 and you would rather live under nazi but learn to live with disappointment mofo.
    All germans (note how respectful Bissen can be. Not germs... Germany.. not nazi but Nazi) were nazi or not but they were working for nazi.
    So what is your problem? Am I wrong about the fact that "you" surrender asap without even token of resistance?
    Greywind UO/DAoC/SB/L2/WoW/DFO

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •