Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    7000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Montréal, Québec
    Posts
    7,375

    Default what happened to weekly updates?

    I think the title says it all.

    PS: bam 7k post, bish!
    Last edited by Ragnarok Delrhe; 07-20-2012 at 22:12.

    Join us on Twitch or on our forums!

  2. #2

    Default

    They changed it:
    Also, we are laying out a marketing plan that will run until release and after. Because of this we will be slowly moving away from our Friday development update. This is not to say there will be no more development news, just that they will be delivered in a more structured way that does the features justice and leads up to further announcements. Because of this, next week there will not be an update as we will be preparing some things for future updates as well as a communication plan.

  3. #3
    7000+ DAA KAPUTTMACHA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Swamp
    Posts
    7,363

    Arrow

    Because of this we will be slowly moving away from our Friday development update.[...] Because of this, next week there will not be an update
    == in AV language:
    There won't be an update for 1 or 2 months.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DAA KAPUTTMACHA View Post
    == in AV language:
    There won't be an update for 1 or 2 months.
    http://www.dfstuff.com/ tells a different story.

  5. #5
    5000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Falesh View Post
    They changed it:
    Also, we are laying out a marketing plan that will run until release and after. Because of this we will be slowly moving away from our Friday development update. This is not to say there will be no more development news, just that they will be delivered in a more structured way that does the features justice and leads up to further announcements. Because of this, next week there will not be an update as we will be preparing some things for future updates as well as a communication plan.
    This.

    Which is their way to tell us that they're going on their usual Q3's vacations.
    Updates will probably start again around late september, with some new render program's screenshot and some line saying that major tasks are nearly completed .
    Last edited by lkx; 07-21-2012 at 19:16.
    Political and Commercial control through local markets

    The Warrior, the Archer, the Glass Cannon, the Support Healer and the Box for sand.
    Who lives by the word of mouth, dies by the word of mouth
    http://bit.ly/wk7TN6

  6. #6
    1000+ heliumbox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    1,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Falesh View Post
    http://www.dfstuff.com/ tells a different story.
    Wow this site is used? Is this info even legit?

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heliumbox View Post
    Wow this site is used? Is this info even legit?
    All of those are cited direct quotes. If you would click on any of the links on that page you'd see that...

  8. #8
    13,000+
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Swing Approves
    Posts
    13,232

    Default

    Swing Approves, avrio!
    The Swing - IMMORTALS
    Class: Swing
    Roles: 1) Swing Approves
    2) JUST AS PLANNED
    3) No u
    4) Faka you mutha

  9. #9
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swing View Post
    Swing Approves, avrio!
    avrio aproves, avrio!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •