Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New player!

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Umki Bloodsoul View Post
    Also watch all parts of Val Roth's Darkfall Accelerated Char Development Guide even though it's a bit outdated.
    Make sure you watch this, its one of the reasons why I kept playing even after raging multiple times.

Normal User

Watch it!

1000+

Look for a clan. Join a clan at the start of the game, but don't hang with them yet(I suggest zerg clan or any populated ones). Ask your questions in Vent, Clan chat or race/chaos chat. Never stop asking questions; the game itself won't hold your hands.

Don't cheat, but exploit the game. Look for a shield and sword script as a newb; thats all you need. Work on your keybind and keep in mind that pretty soon, you will have to stop using 1-0 hotkeys.

Do your starter quest just to get used to the game. Keep going if you want, but you will realize that it is much more rewarding to cycle 2-3 spawn or to farm in a dungeon with or without repetitive quests.

Character progression:
    Sell everything you own (excluding) regents to players, medidate, work on your skills/spells.

Advance: Be wary of load lag. When it happens, it means that a or multiple players got spotted around your area. You can either prepare to fight, run away or logout in a safe spot.

MSG/quote if you need more help since i'm bored and i can't wait to buy a new graphic card 2morrow.
    Last edited by 4n0n; 07-22-2012 at 23:25.
    https://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?u=401595&type=sigpic&dateline=  1360367954

Quote Originally Posted by War Child View Post
    Even the mobs cancelled their subscription.
    NA: Asura Wrath
    Clan: Incognito recruit.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by vanyok View Post
    Welcome but I guess your research wasn't that great
    The game is free, you just pay a monthly sub of $10.

If you have to wait for the next check to come to pay $10 you probably shouldn't be playing computer games

Real quick to add.. if and when you do start playing look up on Youtube Val Roth's Darkfall Accelerated character development videos.
    Wait, what do you mean its free? I couldnt create a free account. Had to buy it. Well, i bought it and having a great time with my clan. Looking forward to PvP but i'm still weak like hell. Training everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Hergest View Post
    Wait, what do you mean its free? I couldnt create a free account. Had to buy it. Well, i bought it and having a great time with my clan. Looking forward to PvP but i'm still weak like hell. Training everyday.
    monthly sub is still there, but you don't have to buy the game

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Nuc.Terrorist View Post
    monthly sub is still there, but you don't have to buy the game
    Meet me in game I give you goodies!