Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Grixxitt View Post
    I don't really want to validate Weekling's sociophobic statement but I believe you're confusing animals that mate for life with actual emotions.
    Hell whatever buddy. Your an Internet tough guy you feel no emotion obviously. Emotion is for the weak eh? maybe your just to weak to be anything else then your charade of lying to yourself.

YOU FEEL EMPATHY OR EMOTIONS YOUR WEAK!!!! are you ex military or something? doesn't your military have a very high suicide rate? I guess they do have emotions if thats the case. You can only hide it for so long behind a guise "IM A TOUGH GUY" before it catches up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowkrist View Post
    You do not know anything about this man personally. You only know what you have been told/read. These event are not as rare around the world(just maybe not as well thought out).
    Not sure what you mean by this statement. They are more common in the US probably than anywhere else. But they are uncommon anywhere in the world, that is mass murder events.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowkrist View Post
    Also the reason people do not do this sort of thing more often is because of the society we live in and the "rules" everyone is scared to break. I agree specifically that movie shootings are rare but not the fact that there are plenty of these people out there. Most of them do not have the means, the motivation or are held back by the possible consequences.
    I can agree with this to a certain extent. A lot of people have homicidal ideations but are not capable of acting on them. But those individuals do not count towards the rarity of the events which we are discussing. Individuals that can act on their ideations for mass murder are very very rare, and are always fucked up people. So It's a rare person and a rare event, and that was my point (one of them anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by Branwulf View Post
    Criminals will always get their weapons, it's the fucking lunatics that you should be worried about Colonist.
    Quote Originally Posted by United States Department of Education
    Give us the child for 8 years and it will be a Bolshevik forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Apex Vertigo View Post
    That might just be you.
    Maybe, but in my own defense this shit has been going on since 98, and It's always a similar story of a crazy kid/guy that shoots up a dozen or so people. And It's just gotten sadly routine that it happens every other year almost (in the US alone). Feels like any other murder story that's on every day on the local outlets at this point. I blame the media...

Quote Originally Posted by Branwulf View Post
    Criminals will always get their weapons, it's the fucking lunatics that you should be worried about Colonist.
    Quote Originally Posted by United States Department of Education
    Give us the child for 8 years and it will be a Bolshevik forever.

Quote Originally Posted by psychosiszz View Post
    Hell whatever buddy. Your an Internet tough guy you feel no emotion obviously. Emotion is for the weak eh? maybe your just to weak to be anything else then your charade of lying to yourself.

YOU FEEL EMPATHY OR EMOTIONS YOUR WEAK!!!! are you ex military or something? doesn't your military have a very high suicide rate? I guess they do have emotions if thats the case. You can only hide it for so long behind a guise "IM A TOUGH GUY" before it catches up to you.
    Right now I feel
    Spoiler

- The Grixxitt, Alfar Supremacist - NAxx

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by psychosiszz View Post
    Actually you couldn't be anymore wrong. Empathy isn't a learned skill its part of our evolution its how we came to together to create settlements, culture etc. Also it cant be unlearned, it can be hammered over and repressed but it will come back maybe years into your life. If your born without it, then it is abnormal.

Now I can say I feel bad for these people but theres no emotional connection there for me to really care. However if I was there and saw children and adults getting shot, then I think I would have a great deal of empathy for them.

Also Empathy is within the animal kingdom ever own a dog? hell even a strange dog would comfort a human because of the symbiotic relationship we have formed with them over thousands of years. Animals can even die of depression for example when there mate dies, heres the wolf King of Currumpaw (Lobo) Blanca his mate.

"Despite the danger, Lobo followed Blanca's scent to Seton's ranch house where they had taken the body. Seton then set more traps, using Blanca's body to scent them. On January 31, 1894, Lobo was caught, with each of his four legs clutched in a trap. On Seton's approach, Lobo stood despite his injuries, and howled. Touched by Lobo's bravery and loyalty to his mate, Seton could not kill him. He and his men roped Lobo, muzzled him and secured him to a horse, taking him back to the ranch. Lobo refused to acknowledge his captors; they secured him with a chain and he just gazed across the prairie. Lobo died that night, although Seton knew he died of a broken heart."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobo_the_King_of_Currumpaw

Animals aren't as one dimensional as your making out.

If you feel no empathy... well then something must be wrong.

and I should let fear stop me from having a social life? even though the chance of me being killed in these extremely rare attacks (in England atleast) is probably billion to 1. I'll take my chances. Fear does keep you alive but there are some fears you need to overcome.
    I didn't say empathy was learned, but that you can learn to ignore or suppress it, at least in the circumstances you train for.

Dogs aren't wild animals, but specifically bred for things like empathizing with humans like they were part of their pack. Humans are fools (altruists) to accept everyone as though they were part of their group.

Quit strawmanning me already. I didn't say you should fear that particular thing.
    (color=#333333)(/color)

Banned

Batman Massacre: Eyewitness Testimony CONTRADICTS Official Story
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzcE0V5jVJY

Quote Originally Posted by [LoD] EE View Post
    Ohhh my little kumquat.

Both situations are close to the same.

Both had gunmen

Both had people unaware.

Both had someone barge in.

Both situations happened where the police had no ability to respond in time to do any good.

Only one had someone armed to stop the assailants from doing any harm/less harm than could have been done.

Things very well could have been different with someone with a CCW or even multiple people with them in the audience. It changed the outcome of the internet cafe, it could have done the same at the movies. Even if it saved one life, it would have been worth it.
    What happened to "all I have to say"?

The situations are not similar at all, you piece of trash.

10,000+ Long term follower
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
    If 3/4 of all the money spent on defense was diverted into education funds, public school would be dirt cheap
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Sparrow View Post
    99% of human resource offices are paid for by grants (non-tax dollars).

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    Funny because it's true

1000+

I think it is the same person in the photos, but I think they drugged the hell, or maybe brainwashed James somehow, while the agents or whomever did this left him to be framed. Pretty ironic how his father is going to testify against the banking cartels. Wonder if he will still go through it or will commit suicide or something now.

Quote Originally Posted by Laegoll View Post
    ForzikTheFeared,
    LOOK ME IN THE FACE BEFORE YOU CUM!!!13234

I bet you can't. :lmao:

Allowing everyone to buy a gun, psychos, sociopaths, serial killers.

Give a country full of psychos guns and thats the outcome. keep it going U.S.
    Last edited by MortalZero; 07-31-2012 at 13:53.
    Wipe means, i wipe DF from my harddisk !

mmkay AV ?

6000+

Quote Originally Posted by MortalZero View Post

They need them for protektionz yo.

lol america
    Lord Oboy -

Quote Originally Posted by Croim View Post
    You didnt even need that good aim in darkfall as long as you knew how to dodge/transfer.
    Quote Originally Posted by xpiher View Post
    :LMAO: thats just too funny. Yea, because being able to land more hits than your enemy didn't matter :lmao: Congrats, you just got added to my sig :lmao:

Quote Originally Posted by MortalZero View Post

That outcome being, the lowest violent crimerate and accidental death rate due to firearms in 39 years, i agree sir.

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by Foxdie View Post
    That outcome being, the lowest violent crimerate and accidental death rate due to firearms in 39 years, i agree sir.
    http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cr...-with-firearms

Also

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrillegious View Post
    As long as people can get my point across, why would grammar/spelling matter? it doesnt thats why im smart. Im smart cause i dont give a fuck, cause i dont need too. At least here that is.