Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 45
    8000+

Quote Originally Posted by the cannibal View Post
    even your replys, or comebacks if you will, are full of fail. At least you actually decided to take a stance for once i guess
    <3

7000+

Quote Originally Posted by firestrike View Post
    I have never enjoyed a marvel movie like I enjoyed this one,alot less focus on the Batman outfit and more about the person Batman is.
    Was quite deep for a cheesy superhero movie.
    Batman is DC not marvel...

Join us on Twitch or on our forums!

7000+

The score was a bit too thick and heavy, and became annoying. I got the point that the movie was dramatic and ominous; it didn't need a cheap "o fortuna" facsimile playing the vast majority of the film.

Now that I had 5 minutes to dwell, fuck this fucking film, that drum beat is still pounding in my cranium, and I am hearing monastic chanting. Han's Doucher is a prick.
    Last edited by Vanno; 07-24-2012 at 07:36.

"Everytime you PK a newb, a breakdancer shitkicks a baby."-Goty

Quote Originally Posted by Vanno View Post
    The score was a bit too thick and heavy, and became annoying. I got the point that the movie was dramatic and ominous; it didn't need a cheap "o fortuna" facsimile playing the vast majority of the film.

Now that I had 5 minutes to dwell, fuck this fucking film, that drum beat is still pounding in my cranium, and I am hearing monastic chanting. Han's Doucher is a prick.
    The music really was terrible. And it was the same the entire time. Either violins in staccato or BWAAAAA BWOOOOOWWM over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday408 View Post
    Lol blatant obvious kid is blatant.

You gotta be the scrawniest fucking multiple personality disorder loner nerd to first hack in a terrible game, then to make videos with GOD-AWFUL music to try and showcase it as you having skill
    Quote Originally Posted by LoD EE View Post
    Video killed the radio star and magery killed darkfall.

Quote Originally Posted by Tibernicus View Post
    The music really was terrible. And it was the same the entire time. Either violins in staccato or BWAAAAA BWOOOOOWWM over and over.
    They were trying to go for the last movie where they had that eerie score for the Joker, but the didn't use that same score throughout the whole movie like this one. Was kind of odd.

I liked the effect in the Joker movie, but yeah it was a bit overdone in this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    I play Halo and I'm autistic.

It was pretty epic I must say. A good end for the trilogy. Maybe Nightwing movie next?

Threads merged.
    Note: Darkfall moderators are not paid employees of Aventurine. In all business other than Darkfall Board moderating, our opinions are entirely our own, and do not represent official Aventurine opinions.