Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 45
    7000+

What I recall is the science being in, and the arbiters of truth saying weather isn't climate when things got extremely cold, and then the science being in again and the truth givers saying weather is climate when it got hot in summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Esudar View Post
    do you remember the retards going

"haha climate change is a lie... ITS SO COLD IN APRIL. It has never been so cold before"

streets melting and several dozen people dieing in usa because of heat but lets better ignore the inconvenient truth

"Everytime you PK a newb, a breakdancer shitkicks a baby."-Goty

It'd be funny, if the two biggest losers on this forum, jedi and DC were real life friends.
    http://www.geckzilla.com/dfstuff/cannibal.png

7000+

The joint stress argument always sounded a lot to me like the "I don't do squats/deadlifts because I have a bad back" argument, a smokescreen for the fact that you are a pansy ass. It simply defies reason that so many people would have bad backs.

Anyway, I am surprised nobody has suggested this, but screw swimming and screw the running crap (running is for serious athletes that want to develop speed and endurance); you will lose weight but you aren't going to lose it as fast or develop the metabolism a fully functional weight routine is going to give you.

My advice, get a kettlebell (25-35 pounds should do) and get a good DVD (Dragon Door makes good shit), and just follow the DVD.

7000+

Quote Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
    It'd be funny, if the two biggest losers on this forum, jedi and DC were real life friends.
    Not sure how that designation was arrived at; the pool of competitors is quite impressive.

1000+

Squats, Deadlift and Benchpress is all you need.

Oh and HIIT training.

walk=jog=run=sex

7000+

Quote Originally Posted by Koveras View Post
    Squats, Deadlift and Benchpress is all you need.Oh and HIIT training.
    Stronglifts is a good system for developing insane strength (I work it into my regime for about 2 months at a time when I am plateauing strength wise), but for fat blasting, I'd still go with a kettlebell routine.

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
    and people say I'm useless lolz

Quote Originally Posted by Vanno View Post
    Not sure how that designation was arrived at; the pool of competitors is quite impressive.
    Ain't that the truth
    Last edited by Jedicake; 07-21-2012 at 20:18.