Normal User

Default Worth it to come back>

I quit DF a long time ago, shortly after they made the magic skills 10x easier to lvl and other stuff easier to lvl. Is it better? Should I give it another go, and is the population so low that I will have a hard time finding people to interact with in the world.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Posivated View Post
    I quit DF a long time ago, shortly after they made the magic skills 10x easier to lvl and other stuff easier to lvl. Is it better? Should I give it another go, and is the population so low that I will have a hard time finding people to interact with in the world.
    The leveling is MUCh higher all around. You will be PvP viable in no time.

Lots of activity from what I hear, lots of fun!

(NA)

Normal User

Its only like 10$, so yes!

1000+

of course you should...we have been waiting for your return.

Normal User Long term follower

I resubbed yesterday; support really F'ed up my old character transfer to NA so I just started a new one. I only played for 3 hours but my lesser magic is near 100, mana missile over 75, greatclub is 65 or so, etc etc you get the idea.

I've found that the mob spawns ramp up much better than in the past. I remember in the early days I'd be able to kill goblins and kobolds and such but then there was a very steep curve in terms of being able to take on other mobs. Most of the time we'd find a spawn where we could glitch out the mobs and kill them from above or something. This isn't the case anymore, as far as I can tell. Mind you, I haven't been playing since late 2009 so I assume quite a lot has changed since then.

Also, the loot drop is much more palatable than I remember it being.

So, yeah, I've only been back a day or so and haven't had a chance to PvP yet, but it seems that the game has definitely taken strides in the right direction.
    Last edited by Penneywize9; 07-19-2012 at 19:37.

Normal User

Alright cool, Ill prob give it another go, thnx for the info guys.

Normal User

^ LOL... you sound like a drug dealer or something XD "I can suggest a site... *nudge nudge*"

Hmm, when I returned for the free days, I found a Keep Deed in a chaos chest! ... unfortunately I am stupid and told the person I am with and he demanded I give it to him or else he probably would have killed me... *sigh* ... otherwise, I'd probably still be playing now lol

Normal User

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!