Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 95
  1. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post


    And you... Are full of shit.
    What a comeback! Worthy of your intellect.
    Specially "lmao" that's certainly the greatest argument ever... from you
    Greywind UO/DAoC/SB/L2/WoW/DFO

  2. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krag View Post
    lol what? like those iranians in thailand who accidently blew themselves up? that never happened guys!
    Why bother?these guys are not even connected to what goes around,they just randomly see this shit on the web and post it here,Like HG.

    If you notice every thread HG has been proved wrong or smashed he ceased posting in it and lets it die.
    [SUN] Firestrike Frostblade

    Firestrike's Real Estate Agency

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greywind View Post
    What a comeback! Worthy of your intellect.
    Specially "lmao" that's certainly the greatest argument ever... from you
    I knew you'd love it.

    /kiss

  4. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krag View Post
    lol what? like those iranians in thailand who accidently blew themselves up? that never happened guys!
    so just because iranians were involved it means the iran goverment is behing it?
    as i said there is no prof that the iran gov is behind it

    http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/loca...exiles/page-2/

    Four Iranians suspected of involvement in a botched bomb plot targeting Israeli diplomats in Bangkok were members of an exiled Iranian opposition group which wanted the incident to reflect badly on Teheran, Syedsulaiman Husaini, Shia leader of Thailand, said on Sunday.

    He claimed the four belonged to the Mujahedin-e Khalq Organisation (also known as MEK, MKO and the People's Mujahedeen Organisation of Iran, or PMOI) which aims to overthrow the current Iranian government.

    The MEK has been on the US Department of State’s list of foreign terrorist organisations since 1977.
    maybe it was them maybe not who knows
    its still more than israels accusation without any backing or proof

  5. #35
    3000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,220

    Default

    That's why the bombers (carrying Iranian passports) who managed to escape did so by getting on an airplanes to Tehran (and others caught while boarding direct flights to Tehran? That's a pretty nifty feat by exiled enemies of the regime.

    And you're claiming that, Syedsulaiman Husaini, Shia leader of Thailand, stooge of Iran on the payroll of Iranian govt is totally honest, and not in any way trying to do damage control for his masters after cause major diplomatic incidents?

    You are so desperate to grasp onto any claim that absolves the brutal terrorist Iranian govt of blame, and casts suspicion on the jews of Israel, you will adopt any fantasy. This really betrays your own sad & angry anti-semetic feelings.
    Last edited by Krag; 07-19-2012 at 16:52.

  6. #36

    Default

    http://www.timesofisrael.com/bulgari...mehdi-ghezali/

    Ghezali was reportedly a Swedish citizen, with Algerian and Finnish origins. He had been held at the US’s Guantanamo Bay detainment camp on Cuba from 2002 to 2004, having previously studied at a Muslim religious school and mosque in Britain, and traveled to Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, and Pakistan. He was also reportedly among 12 foreigners captured trying to cross into Afghanistan in 2009.

  7. #37
    3000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,220

    Default

    The Swedes sure did a bang up job watching this guy after demanding he be released from Gitmo. Great stuff Sweden.

  8. #38
    4000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tempe, Arizona
    Posts
    4,900

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    Why how very unbiased of you good sir :lmao
    That link specificity lists numbers, facts, and the sources backing them up. What piece of information in the source link is biased? Or are you just gonna call anything that completely rips apart your paper thin beliefs with cold hard facts and numbers biased?

    “herp derp the font is red your argument is invalid”-bissen logic

    Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    Nice dodge bro.
    Holocaust denial: is the act of denying the genocide of Jews in the Holocaust during World War II. The key claims of Holocaust denial are: the German Nazi government had no official policy or intention of exterminating Jews, Nazi authorities did not use extermination camps and gas chambers to mass murder Jews, and the actual number of Jews killed was significantly (typically an order of magnitude) lower than the historically accepted figure of 5 to 6 million.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanno View Post
    Like I said, Iran is the bogeymen of Israel; the natural tendency in the face of violent acts is to assume Iran is involved.
    Because they fund the vast majority of terrorism in the region. If it was any one of the groups listed in my link then Iran is involved through proxy.
    Last edited by palo god; 07-19-2012 at 17:32.
    What will an attack from Russia look like?



    Quote Originally Posted by Caffy View Post
    palo god saved my cock!

  9. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krag View Post
    The Swedes sure did a bang up job watching this guy after demanding he be released from Gitmo. Great stuff Sweden.
    lol. The Americans sure did a bang up job arresting and torturing a man without him ever having seen a judge. That sure as hell wont create a foundation for grudge.
    Last edited by Bissen; 07-19-2012 at 18:05.

  10. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by palo god View Post
    That link specificity lists numbers, facts, and the sources backing them up. What piece of information in the source link is biased? Or are you just gonna call anything that completely rips apart your paper thin beliefs with cold hard facts and numbers biased?

    “herp derp the font is red your argument is invalid”-bissen logic
    Look at their advisors and tell me that site doesn't have a biased agenda.



    Holocaust denial: is the act of denying the genocide of Jews in the Holocaust during World War II. The key claims of Holocaust denial are: the German Nazi government had no official policy or intention of exterminating Jews, Nazi authorities did not use extermination camps and gas chambers to mass murder Jews, and the actual number of Jews killed was significantly (typically an order of magnitude) lower than the historically accepted figure of 5 to 6 million.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial



    Because they fund the vast majority of terrorism in the region. If it was any one of the groups listed in my link then Iran is involved through proxy.
    So now denial is the same as revise? Well that's great lol.

    Definition of REVISE
    1
    : an act of revising : revision
    2
    : a printing proof that incorporates changes marked in a previous proof
    de·ny (d-n)
    tr.v. de·nied, de·ny·ing, de·nies
    1. To declare untrue; contradict.
    2. To refuse to believe; reject.
    3. To refuse to recognize or acknowledge; disavow.
    Last edited by Bissen; 07-19-2012 at 18:03.

  11. #41
    3000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    lol. The Americans sure did a bang up job arresting and torturing a man without him ever having seen a judge. That sure as hell wont create a foundation for grudge.
    Heard it here first! It's America's fault those Jews died in Bulgaria!

  12. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krag View Post
    Heard it here first! It's America's fault those Jews died in Bulgaria!
    America - Israel.

    Potato - Retardo.

    America is Israels bitch.

  13. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    America - Israel.

    Potato - Retardo.

    America is Israels bitch.
    And so we get to your main area of expertise: Jews,Israel,Holocaust denial and evil america.
    [SUN] Firestrike Frostblade

    Firestrike's Real Estate Agency

  14. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firestrike View Post
    And so we get to your main area of expertise: Jews,Israel,Holocaust denial and evil america.
    lol keep em coming folks. Loving every bit

  15. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    lol keep em coming folks. Loving every bit
    If you can't beat it,dodge it.
    [SUN] Firestrike Frostblade

    Firestrike's Real Estate Agency

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •