Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34514 ... LastLast
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Krag View Post
    I just reported you to the FBI.
    Who did you report and for what lol?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 88Chaz88 View Post
    Okay so the government chose what the conspiracy theorists and many experts believe to be an inefficient way of taking down a building as a cover to take down a building because it would look cool and therefore memorable. Yet at the same time they must've also known that it was a bad way of blowing up a building, which is why they rigged it first.

So essentially the government chose to make it look suspicious in order to create a spectacle, despite the fact that two of the most recognisable buildings being reduced to rubble would have been just as memorable as the JFK shooting anyway.

The whole conspiracy theory just collapses in on itself to me.
    But if the buildings just got blown up and turned to rubble, the shock effect wouldn't have been the same as having billions of people watching it happen live.

And lol @ "many experts"
    Last edited by Bissen; 07-20-2012 at 16:35.

11,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    And lol @ "many experts"
    You know in the context of which I said that, "lol"ing at it is putting down the conspiracy theorists. Though reading comprehansion was never your strongest subject.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc View Post
    You are clearly awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    Being socially progressive does not make you 'advanced'.

10,000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by ForzikTheFeared View Post
    In that same note shouldn't our building infrastructures also increase and be better/more efficient since that was years ago?
    The towers were built to withstand the impact of a plane actually. They were also built in 1/3rds with each 1/3 being capable of holding 3X the weight it was actually required to support or some such.

NB - I'm not a civil engineer so I don't know exactly what that means, obviously the weight of the entire building rests on its foundation.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
    If 3/4 of all the money spent on defense was diverted into education funds, public school would be dirt cheap
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Sparrow View Post
    99% of human resource offices are paid for by grants (non-tax dollars).

Banned

You know in the context of which I said that, "lol"ing at it is putting down the conspiracy theorists. Though reading comprehansion was never your strongest subject.
    I saw it. I just laughed at you claiming many experts saying it was an inefficient way to to destroy the buildings. They turned to fucking dust ffs. Gravity pulverizes buildings like that. And you act as if said conspirators would give a fuck about efficiency anyway. It created a spectacle unmatched in history. An efficient one at that.

Ohh and I'd like to see some documentation written by these many experts on just how inefficient the demolition was.
    Last edited by Bissen; 07-20-2012 at 17:31.

Okay so the government chose what the conspiracy theorists and many experts believe to be an inefficient way of taking down a building as a cover to take down a building because it would look cool and therefore memorable. Yet at the same time they must've also known that it was a bad way of blowing up a building, which is why they rigged it first.

So essentially the government chose to make it look suspicious in order to create a spectacle, despite the fact that two of the most recognisable buildings being reduced to rubble would have been just as memorable as the JFK shooting anyway.

The whole conspiracy theory just collapses in on itself to me.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichstag_fire

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mukden_Incident

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Maine_(ACR-1)

If you assume all of these incidents to be false flag attacks it further serves to debunk 9/11 as a false flag incident because every single one of these show how EASY it is to convince a nation to go to war no matter how flimsy an "incident" they have to persuade them.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigngod View Post
    Deductive reasoning has noing to do with logic. In fact deductive reasoning is illogical. Go define logic and come back to the discussion an educated man.

7000+ EU1 Player

apples and pumpkins.

"Who is more humble? The scientist who looks at the universe with an open mind and accepts whatever it has to teach us, or somebody who says everything in this book must be considered the literal truth and nevermind the fallibility of all the human beings involved?"

- Carl Sagan

Stop being fucking stupid. I know you invested a lot of your self into the system but wake the fuck up.
    Last edited by Nunz; 07-20-2012 at 22:46.

Normal User

Watch it again. It falls straight down for over 30 floors. Path of greatest resistance.

Which means that by some incredible coincidence the entire building have been damaged equally throughout its entire structure. Else it would have buckled, slowed and fallen to the side of least resistance. Like any other object that has had partial damage and is waiting for gravity to do its job. Instead it fell at free fall velocity. Straight down.

Fucking kindergarten physics knowledge should raise eyebrows.

Well said.

Banned

lol guys. This one is even better. 2009 Beijing. 160 meter skyscraper in full inferno.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5_bNnRl8B8

Thank god it was designed to not fall. Americans are really shitty at building them high rises huh? They only invented them and all.
    Last edited by Bissen; 07-22-2012 at 11:30.

Quote Originally Posted by rikilii View Post
    B25:
    Weight: 19,480 lb
    Maximum speed: 272 mph

Boeing 767
    Weight: 180,000+ lb
    Maximum speed: 567 mph

Yeah, exactly the same thing, except for the 40-fold difference in kinetic energy.
    Don't forget your talking massive amounts of jet fuel verses just petrol.

Watch it again. It falls straight down for over 30 floors. Path of greatest resistance.

Which means that by some incredible coincidence the entire building have been damaged equally throughout its entire structure. Else it would have buckled, slowed and fallen to the side of least resistance. Like any other object that has had partial damage and is waiting for gravity to do its job. Instead it fell at free fall velocity. Straight down.

Fucking kindergarten physics knowledge should raise eyebrows.
    Show me a modern skyscraper that falls sideways...

Not sure if your stupid... Or giant troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Exclipse View Post
    Show me a modern skyscraper that falls sideways...

Not sure if your stupid... Or giant troll.
    thats the thing no other skycraper has ever fallen

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PirateGlen View Post
    So then significantly less than the 7 hours for building 7 where no sprinkler system was working and firefighters did not fight the fire. Gotcha.
    I thought the fire fighters had to be "Pulled" from the building sir???????

What happened??? You are the expert!

Quote Originally Posted by SiKness View Post
    I thought the fire fighters had to be "Pulled" from the building sir???????

What happened??? You are the expert!
    It would seem truthers take turns being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateGlen View Post
    Oh I see. You think because firefighters entered the building looking to evacuate survivors and because they had no water pressure that firefighters actually got to fight the fires in building 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigngod View Post
    Deductive reasoning has noing to do with logic. In fact deductive reasoning is illogical. Go define logic and come back to the discussion an educated man.