Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23413 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 252
  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by palo god View Post
    Bissen is just being an idiot that has no idea what he's talking about on any level like usual.
    Aww cutie pie. I really must have stepped on your measly ego. You guys are like a pack of squirrels that got their nuts taken.

    Hilarious shit hombre

    Quote Originally Posted by palo god View Post
    Building seven didn't collapse into it's own footprint.
    Watch it again. It falls straight down for over 30 floors. Path of greatest resistance.

    Which means that by some incredible coincidence the entire building have been damaged equally throughout its entire structure. Else it would have buckled, slowed and fallen to the side of least resistance. Like any other object that has had partial damage and is waiting for gravity to do its job. Instead it fell at free fall velocity. Straight down.

    Fucking kindergarten physics knowledge should raise eyebrows.
    Last edited by Bissen; 07-20-2012 at 11:15.

  2. #32
    13,000+
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Swing Approves
    Posts
    13,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damedius View Post
    Why you no Pancake?
    Quoted the best line of Forumfall in recent weeks.

    Will be using this a lot now.
    The Swing - IMMORTALS
    Class: Swing
    Roles: 1) Swing Approves
    2) JUST AS PLANNED
    3) No u
    4) Faka you mutha

  3. #33

    Default

    I'm convinced pirate glen is a big troll, that's the only way someone could actually claim there was no vertical i-beams in building 7, or they melted, or hell i'm not even sure what he thinks happened to them. the i-beam delusion.
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=380771&date  line=1345590091

  4. #34
    9000+ PirateGlen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    9,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forker View Post
    I'm convinced pirate glen is a big troll, that's the only way someone could actually claim there was no vertical i-beams in building 7, or they melted, or hell i'm not even sure what he thinks happened to them. the i-beam delusion.
    Truthers with the constant strawman... putting words in my mouth is the only way to could even attempt to not look foolish with your nonsense conspiracy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reigngod View Post
    Deductive reasoning has noing to do with logic. In fact deductive reasoning is illogical. Go define logic and come back to the discussion an educated man.

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateGlen View Post
    Truthers with the constant strawman... putting words in my mouth is the only way to could even attempt to not look foolish with your nonsense conspiracy.
    30 floors. Straight down. You can not explain it with hilarious shit like "They designed it like that". Steel don't just simultaneously decide to pop out of their weldings and throw away the nuts and bolts. It fucking bends and buckles because it's strong as fuck. Which is why the fuck you use steel to build skyscrapers.

    You are the one speaking nonsense. But then again. You take anything coming from authority for given.
    Last edited by Bissen; 07-20-2012 at 11:43.

  6. #36
    9000+ PirateGlen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    9,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damedius View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3zsfj0DuUI

    Start at about the minute mark. It calls the lack of water that you suggest into question.
    Multiple eyewitness reports suggested they were only getting a trickle. One explanation is friction loss. The amount of distance and the narrowness of the pipes can have the water come out as a trickle despite the alternate sources of pressure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reigngod View Post
    Deductive reasoning has noing to do with logic. In fact deductive reasoning is illogical. Go define logic and come back to the discussion an educated man.

  7. #37
    5000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swing View Post
    Quoted the best line of Forumfall in recent weeks.

    Will be using this a lot now.
    It's a tired old internet meme
    Last edited by Makgyver; 07-20-2012 at 12:10.

  8. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateGlen View Post
    Multiple eyewitness reports suggested they were only getting a trickle. One explanation is friction loss. The amount of distance and the narrowness of the pipes can have the water come out as a trickle despite the alternate sources of pressure.
    gaadurrp hurr...

    Water pressure, How the Fuck does it Work?

  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateGlen View Post
    For an idiot I would think that even you would understand that a system that rates fire resistance based on time, that you would understand that that time indicates how long it will be safe for. The core columns for WTC 7 required 3 hour fire resistance... 4 hours less than the duration of the fire. I'm not sure what makes you think an office is short on burnable fuel.
    Dont even try it futile. This is from people who are amazed at black smoke at a fire seen and have not realized the plethora of toxic plastic crap there is in everything from rugs to computer monitors which will burn black.

    Remember planes dont disintegrate when they hit steel reinforced walls.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--_RGM4Abv8

    Pirate glen how can you not accept the fact that because there are a few whole in a story the real truth is the truthers more absurd less proven story.
    Last edited by Wufiavelli; 07-20-2012 at 14:55.

  10. #40
    11,000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    UK, obviously
    Posts
    11,388

    Default

    Clearly the most efficient and effective way of framing a terrorist group is to first rig the busiest and two of the largest buildings on the planet and then throw planes at them.

    I mean just blowing up the buildings would look too suspicious right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc View Post
    You are clearly awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    Being socially progressive does not make you 'advanced'.

  11. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 88Chaz88 View Post
    Clearly the most efficient and effective way of framing a terrorist group is to first rig the busiest and two of the largest buildings on the planet and then throw planes at them.

    I mean just blowing up the buildings would look too suspicious right?
    Having two planes hit the worlds most massive buildings in the capital of the world, makes for great TV . And TV is the mother of all truth.

  12. #42
    11,000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    UK, obviously
    Posts
    11,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    Having two planes hit the worlds most massive buildings in the capital of the world, makes for great TV . And TV is the mother of all truth.
    So that's what you actually believe huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc View Post
    You are clearly awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    Being socially progressive does not make you 'advanced'.

  13. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 88Chaz88 View Post
    So that's what you actually believe huh?
    Why would you ask like that was ludicrous? You believe the official story. I don't.

    Yes I believe that. TV is the greatest tool of propaganda. The effects of billions of people watching the two most recognizable buildings in the world, in the country with the greatest military power, get hit by planes and watching them turn to dust, while news anchors across the board do the "Osama Bin Laden" parrot within an hour of the first plane hitting, is unparalleled as a tool for legitimizing war and police state measures.
    Last edited by Bissen; 07-20-2012 at 15:30.

  14. #44
    3000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,220

    Default

    I just reported you to the FBI.

  15. #45
    11,000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    UK, obviously
    Posts
    11,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    Why would you ask like that was ludicrous? You believe the official story. I don't.

    Yes I believe that. TV is the greatest tool of propaganda. The effects of billions of people watching the two most recognizable buildings in the world, in the country with the greatest military power, get hit by planes and watching them turn to dust, while news anchors across the board do the "Osama Bin Laden" parrot within an hour of the first plane hitting, is unparalleled as a tool for legitimizing war and police state measures.
    Okay so the government chose what the conspiracy theorists and many experts believe to be an inefficient way of taking down a building as a cover to take down a building because it would look cool and therefore memorable. Yet at the same time they must've also known that it was a bad way of blowing up a building, which is why they rigged it first.

    So essentially the government chose to make it look suspicious in order to create a spectacle, despite the fact that two of the most recognisable buildings being reduced to rubble would have been just as memorable as the JFK shooting anyway.

    The whole conspiracy theory just collapses in on itself to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc View Post
    You are clearly awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    Being socially progressive does not make you 'advanced'.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •