Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4131415 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Damedius View Post
    I had thought about asking you whether you had figured out if you were a basketball player or an editorial columnist. I wasn't sure if you would get it or not though.
    Neither of those are relevant to your current situation in which every fluoride criticism has been debunked so you've abandoned the argument. Next up you'll claim you were trolling the whole time and hope people wont recognize you for the idiot that you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Reigngod View Post
    Deductive reasoning has noing to do with logic. In fact deductive reasoning is illogical. Go define logic and come back to the discussion an educated man.

Quote Originally Posted by PirateGlen View Post
    Neither of those are relevant to your current situation in which every fluoride criticism has been debunked so you've abandoned the argument. Next up you'll claim you were trolling the whole time and hope people wont recognize you for the idiot that you are.
    I don't think you have debunked it.

In fact public opinion has already changed on fluoride. Cities all around the world are removing it from their water supply.

Feel free to call them idiots. That's pretty much how you try and win all your arguments.

7000+ EU1 Player

Fluoride Science is the same Science used by the cigarette industry involving cancer.

http://www.naturalnews.com/001807.html

Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    Fluoride Science is the same Science used by the cigarette industry involving cancer.

http://www.naturalnews.com/001807.html
    Sounds like the pseudo argument Pirate Glen would use. Cigarettes aren't harmful, it's excess cigarettes that are harmful.

7000+ EU1 Player

Sounds like the pseudo argument Pirate Glen would use. Cigarettes aren't harmful, it's excess cigarettes that are harmful.
    He has this weird belief that people out there care more about him than profit. And that if they didn't, someone would tell him.

Then he doesn't listen to the people that tell him.

I try to imagine these interactions from an outside source. Similar to a birds eye view, I guess. It's really kind of sad, what's happening.

I don't think you have debunked it.

In fact public opinion has already changed on fluoride. Cities all around the world are removing it from their water supply.

Feel free to call them idiots. That's pretty much how you try and win all your arguments.
    Argumentum ad populum. You've failed to back up your opinion with an actual argument so you're appealing to how successfully the morons of the world have been at misinforming the public? You've abandoned even attempting to argue... how haven't I won?

Deductive reasoning has noing to do with logic. In fact deductive reasoning is illogical. Go define logic and come back to the discussion an educated man.

7000+ EU1 Player

It's just like fucking blah blah blah

He has this weird belief that people out there care more about him than profit. And that if they didn't, someone would tell him.

Then he doesn't listen to the people that tell him.

I try to imagine these interactions from an outside source. Similar to a birds eye view, I guess. It's really kind of sad, what's happening.
    Well when you can't argue effectively I suppose just making shit up is a good alternative.

7000+ EU1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by PirateGlen View Post
    Well when you can't argue effectively I suppose just making shit up is a good alternative.
    It's seemed to work for you in just about ever conversation we've ever held.

10,000+ Long term follower

Did PG ever link a study of the long term effects of fluoride ingestion?
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
    If 3/4 of all the money spent on defense was diverted into education funds, public school would be dirt cheap
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Sparrow View Post
    99% of human resource offices are paid for by grants (non-tax dollars).

7000+ EU1 Player

No, he just completely neglects that fluoride builds up in our body overtime but, somehow, only a little bit is okay.

I don't know.
    Last edited by Nunz; 08-01-2012 at 20:17.

No, he just completely neglects that fluoride builds up in our body overtime but, somehow, only a little bit is okay.

I don't know.
    Maybe he's just pro drain bamage

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Chalupas View Post
    Hihi. Good one

Quote Originally Posted by Chalupas View Post
    Would explain how he thinks he has debunked this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    Did PG ever link a study of the long term effects of fluoride ingestion?
    I don't recall the specific request. Here's an abstract related to bone health long term affect Fluoride has on the body. Note that the U shaped relationship means fluoride in a proper dosage makes your bones stronger.
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11341339