Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 91011 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 252
  1. #136
    7000+ EU1 Player
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,133

    Default

    No, like, I can say whatever I want on this forum and act however I want. There's literally like 10 people that see these posts..

    And 7 of them think like Pirateglen. hah.

  2. #137
    7000+ EU1 Player
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateGlen View Post
    It's really sad how gullible you truthers are. A scanned image of a sheet of paper with random scribbles is the smoking gun that proves Bin Laden is Tim Osman for truthers. I'll assume you've done zero research on either of the other two supposed witnesses: Gunderson and Riconosciuto.

    Maybe the research would enhance it for you... what's your opinion of contrails?
    See what I mean, like, this guy refuses to read anymore than what you post in-front of him.


    I've actually been reading about this for years. I tend to question everything. Including this information.


    Unlike you who has never heard about any of what I've said to you and just puts the word 'debunked' into google and spouts off the first argument on the 2nd link.


    Oh, and chemtrails, they're called, idiot, have been admitted by the government.


    Hah.


    Pretty typical.

    -----------------------

    Now, anyways, why don't we try to bring this conversation outside of this ridiculous box you seem to want to keep it in, before you start questioning me about reptiles.




    Pirateglen, what are your thoughts on the NDAA?
    Last edited by Nunz; 07-25-2012 at 03:15.

  3. #138
    12,000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NYC, Beta Tester
    Posts
    12,845

    Default

    I personally believe it was the terrorists and many people in US gov fucked up.

    But let's assume it was as you say Nunz. The truth of this will not come out for many years to come. However there are admissions by the government about other similar events. Now the question comes whether you think the system is broken or Bush did it. If it is the system all you need is the previous admissions. If you think Bush did it and want him hanged well you are shit out of luck.
    "What, you think just because you need it means you have a right to take mine?"


    Breakdown: Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 26.67%, Killer 93.33%, Socializer 60.00%

    Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    I should get ahead of the curve and ban you now then...

  4. #139
    7000+ EU1 Player
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhandorder View Post
    I personally believe it was the terrorists and many people in US gov fucked up.

    But let's assume it was as you say Nunz. The truth of this will not come out for many years to come. However there are admissions by the government about other similar events. Now the question comes whether you think the system is broken or Bush did it. If it is the system all you need is the previous admissions. If you think Bush did it and want him hanged well you are shit out of luck.
    No the federal government is corrupt as shit. It's bought and paid for and we're controlled by fascist elites at the moment, in America. Corporations. I want people to wake up and question what is happening. I want a new age of enlightenment.

    Tired of dummies walking around being fed bullshit and then told they're 'thinking', and they believe it. It's all about ego and winning arguments. Nothing to do with thinking.

    It's bullshit.

    Bush is just a scumbag who did what he was told. Get these fucking frathouses out of American politics. Get money out of American politics.

    You want to see some cool statistics?

    http://www.politicususa.com/bernie-s...-election.html

    Let me know what you think 400 million dollars could buy?

    People have been trying to conquer the globe a long time. This isn't something new. Well, they're still fucking trying.

    I don't need PG to admit that sept 11 was an inside job. He won't. That's fine. He only just realized that the Science he was arguing isn't proven. And he seems to have total faith in the United States government... So you can't really help him with that..

    What I would like is for people to step outside their tiny shells and do some research themselves. Stop depending on other people to do it for them. Let go of their biases. Let go of their egos. And really start to take educating themselves on global politics as a serious endeavor. Maybe some history, also. We have the fucking internet, now. How can you just waste that?

    This is actually a really cool time in world history. There's been average people standing up and fighting against their governments all over the globe. And to be able to watch it first hand is spectacular. Not only that, but be a part of the conversation? To tell these people first hand you support them, online? Without having to show up with a gun and bombs lol It's an amazing time.

    Wake the fuck up.


    I understand if someone isn't interested. But don't spread bullshit propaganda when you don't research, your self.

    Oh and Paul is trying to get the federal reserve audited for the first time ever. You might want to google it and see if there's anything about that topic you'd be interested in knowing about.. hah.
    Last edited by Nunz; 07-25-2012 at 05:06.

  5. #140
    9000+ PirateGlen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    9,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    See what I mean, like, this guy refuses to read anymore than what you post in-front of him.

    I've actually been reading about this for years. I tend to question everything. Including this information.

    Unlike you who has never heard about any of what I've said to you and just puts the word 'debunked' into google and spouts off the first argument on the 2nd link.

    Oh, and chemtrails, they're called, idiot, have been admitted by the government.

    Hah.
    Posts like this just make you look foolish. Clearly I know more about these two people than you and neither your post or the document itself did anything to explain either of them instantly debunking the idea that I do zero reading beyond what is in front of me, a fact painfully obvious to anyone looking at your blatant lies. It's sort of ironic that you think I only read and regurgitate "debunk" links given that all you do is regurgitate debunked truther talking points. I've been posting about this for years, debunking the same tired truther talking points. Black smoke, molten steel, "free fall", airplane debris.

    They're only called chemtrails by conspiracy nuts. But I'm not surprised you buy into that nonsense as well. How about fluoride, you think its a mind control substance?


    Pretty typical.

    -----------------------

    Now, anyways, why don't we try to bring this conversation outside of this ridiculous box you seem to want to keep it in, before you start questioning me about reptiles.

    Pirateglen, what are your thoughts on the NDAA?
    As little as I care about the relationship to the original topic, this has nothing to do with the topic and I've made my opinion of it fairly obvious in the NDAA related threads. Feel free to have a look.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reigngod View Post
    Deductive reasoning has noing to do with logic. In fact deductive reasoning is illogical. Go define logic and come back to the discussion an educated man.

  6. #141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateGlen View Post
    They're only called chemtrails by conspiracy nuts. But I'm not surprised you buy into that nonsense as well. How about fluoride, you think its a mind control substance?
    Fluoride is toxic waste and a byproduct of aluminum production. Selling waste from industry as a health product is spin at its finest.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3y8uwtxrHo

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UTSEd7u6Yk

  7. #142
    7000+ EU1 Player
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,133

    Default

    haha..


    I like when people can't think beyond what is in front of their face. I don't understand how it's so difficult to consider the the NDAA is a direct result of 9/11? And I wanted to take the conversation out of fluoride, chemtrails and reptile box you seemed to want to keep us in.


    I realize pirateglen then when you look at what is happening on a larger scale defending what's happening makes you look ridiculous. But let's just try it for a minute, huh?


    And I was referring to your inability to argue anything outside of one of your bullshit debunk sites regarding 9/11.



    Dude how do you continue to just womp womp womp your way through these threads? I can't even talk to you because I have to try so hard to spell shit out. Anything I put on the table that I leave for you to draw obvious conclusions, you just can't even do it.



    And you haven't 'debunked' anything. Debunking it's self it just some internet phrase idiots throw around when they post a link. So fucking layman. ...

    But I can't argue with someone who refuses to admit they're full of shit. So I'm done And so we're clear, because I actually kind of understand what's wrong with you now, the sept 11 argument as much larger than you find on any of these sites. I thought you knew that but I'm starting to realize that you're not trying to be ignorant of the conversation.. You are ignorant of the conversation.
    Last edited by Nunz; 07-26-2012 at 14:47.

  8. #143
    9000+ PirateGlen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    9,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damedius View Post
    Fluoride is toxic waste and a byproduct of aluminum production. Selling waste from industry as a health product is spin at its finest.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3y8uwtxrHo

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UTSEd7u6Yk
    It's actually a naturally occurring mineral that strengthens teeth. Animal excrement is also waste for an animal farmer yet useful to another growing crops. The only spin is this propaganda on the thousands of studies that repeatedly confirm the safety and utility of fluoride at proper levels.

    Nice to know you've also been tricked by the fluoride action network. Is there any bullshit you wont believe?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reigngod View Post
    Deductive reasoning has noing to do with logic. In fact deductive reasoning is illogical. Go define logic and come back to the discussion an educated man.

  9. #144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateGlen View Post
    It's actually a naturally occurring mineral that strengthens teeth. Animal excrement is also waste for an animal farmer yet useful to another growing crops. The only spin is this propaganda on the thousands of studies that repeatedly confirm the safety and utility of fluoride at proper levels.

    Nice to know you've also been tricked by the fluoride action network. Is there any bullshit you wont believe?
    There's no health benefit from ingesting fluoride; only topical application. Regardless of that, the government shouldn't be deciding what goes into our water.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exevos View Post
    nacitar has never used any (to my knowledge) exploit maneuvers, glitches, and/or bugs... He has always been adamant in his ways, ... having been totally legit since launch, a feat many of us have failed.

  10. #145
    12,000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NYC, Beta Tester
    Posts
    12,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateGlen View Post
    It's actually a naturally occurring mineral that strengthens teeth. Animal excrement is also waste for an animal farmer yet useful to another growing crops. The only spin is this propaganda on the thousands of studies that repeatedly confirm the safety and utility of fluoride at proper levels.

    Nice to know you've also been tricked by the fluoride action network. Is there any bullshit you wont believe?
    PG why you waste your time on crazies?

    Quote Originally Posted by Abaratican View Post
    There's no health benefit from ingesting fluoride; only topical application. Regardless of that, the government shouldn't be deciding what goes into our water.
    QFT
    "What, you think just because you need it means you have a right to take mine?"


    Breakdown: Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 26.67%, Killer 93.33%, Socializer 60.00%

    Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    I should get ahead of the curve and ban you now then...

  11. #146
    9000+ PirateGlen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    9,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    haha..

    I like when people can't think beyond what is in front of their face. I don't understand how it's so difficult to consider the the NDAA is a direct result of 9/11? And I wanted to take the conversation out of fluoride, chemtrails and reptile box you seemed to want to keep us in.

    I realize pirateglen then when you look at what is happening on a larger scale defending what's happening makes you look ridiculous. But let's just try it for a minute, huh?

    And I was referring to your inability to argue anything outside of one of your bullshit debunk sites regarding 9/11.

    Dude how do you continue to just womp womp womp your way through these threads? I can't even talk to you because I have to try so hard to spell shit out. Anything I put on the table that I leave for you to draw obvious conclusions, you just can't even do it.

    And you haven't 'debunked' anything. Debunking it's self it just some internet phrase idiots throw around when they post a link. So fucking layman. ...

    But I can't argue with someone who refuses to admit they're full of shit. So I'm done And so we're clear, because I actually kind of understand what's wrong with you now, the sept 11 argument as much larger than you find on any of these sites. I thought you knew that but I'm starting to realize that you're not trying to be ignorant of the conversation.. You are ignorant of the conversation.
    You're the one that's full of shit. You don't argue anything, you make vague references and I debunk them and then you make these long pretentious diatribes about how I don't read additional sources when it's clearly you who has not done any extended investigation (black smoke). You have to dodge each topic you start when it's debunked because the basic model for the truther is to outlast their critics by growing an ever expanding cycle of different topics all while rejecting all the evidence that they have been previously contradicted with.

    You have no idea what I'm defending so you have to dump strawman NDAA positions on me. You may hate being lumped in with all the others truthers but you're just like all of them. If you don't like it, try actually doing some real research instead of buying into any scribbled up document from the internet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reigngod View Post
    Deductive reasoning has noing to do with logic. In fact deductive reasoning is illogical. Go define logic and come back to the discussion an educated man.

  12. #147
    9000+ PirateGlen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    9,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abaratican View Post
    There's no health benefit from ingesting fluoride; only topical application. Regardless of that, the government shouldn't be deciding what goes into our water.
    This is incorrect. Ingested fluoride is secreted into your mouth with your saliva. Government already has to decide because it is the supplier of water. Water has multiple naturally occuring and useful components in it that the government as the water supplier has to decide what costs too much to remove, what benefits exist from adding, and how much it costs to do either.
    Last edited by PirateGlen; 07-26-2012 at 16:23.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reigngod View Post
    Deductive reasoning has noing to do with logic. In fact deductive reasoning is illogical. Go define logic and come back to the discussion an educated man.

  13. #148
    9000+ PirateGlen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    9,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhandorder View Post
    PG why you waste your time on crazies?
    I hold the (perhaps naive) belief that people are only accidentally ignorant of commonly available truths. I once had to explain to a person that the reason weather affects the poor more than the rich was because the rich had the resources to leave areas and properly prepare and repair before and after a disaster... and not because the elites were using weather to attack poor people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reigngod View Post
    Deductive reasoning has noing to do with logic. In fact deductive reasoning is illogical. Go define logic and come back to the discussion an educated man.

  14. #149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateGlen View Post
    This is incorrect. Ingested fluoride is secreted into your mouth with your saliva. Government already has to decide because it is the supplier of water. Water has multiple naturally occuring and useful components in it that the government as the water supplier has to decide what costs too much to remove, what benefits exist from adding, and how much it costs to do either.
    I'd love to see you source an article that explains just how amazing the effects of fluoride ingestion are... might have a hard time finding a source that doesn't have the word "carcinogen" in it though. Articles I've read cited the positive effects of ingestion as "minimal"... and cited dentists stating it should only be used topically.


    Furthermore, you're completely incorrect about the government "having to decide" what goes in the water. They do not have to decide anything. They can remove things as we can easily add things we want back. When they add things, they're out of line.. particularly when deeming it to be a "health" or "medical" purpose. The added annoyance is that it's not easy by any means to remove fluoride specifically.

    Forcing medication into the water supply is a preposterous notion, and thus I'm not surprised you support it. Would you like some lithium in your water too?

    Why can't we just get.. you know... WATER in our water?
    Last edited by Abaratican; 07-26-2012 at 16:35.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exevos View Post
    nacitar has never used any (to my knowledge) exploit maneuvers, glitches, and/or bugs... He has always been adamant in his ways, ... having been totally legit since launch, a feat many of us have failed.

  15. #150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateGlen View Post
    It's actually a naturally occurring mineral that strengthens teeth. Animal excrement is also waste for an animal farmer yet useful to another growing crops. The only spin is this propaganda on the thousands of studies that repeatedly confirm the safety and utility of fluoride at proper levels.

    Nice to know you've also been tricked by the fluoride action network. Is there any bullshit you wont believe?
    Nice to know you don't know what you are talking about.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoride

    Scroll down to toxicology. To where it says sodium fluoride is toxic and has resulted in accidental and suicidal deaths.

    Even under natural occurrence it states that dangerously high levels of fluoride can lead to serious health problems.

    However if you think you still know better. Get a glass of a high concentration of sodium fluoride and drain it down the hatch. Though you may want to read this before you do.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoride_toxicity
    Last edited by Damedius; 07-26-2012 at 19:27.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •