Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 56
    Last edited by The Grixxitt; 07-23-2012 at 19:09.

- The Grixxitt, Alfar Supremacist - NAxx

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by karlek View Post
    If there is some psychological disorder where a particular individual finds people of the same sex attractive it is more likely there might be something else wrong with them. I see how parents would not feel very comfortable with this.
    If you exclude the things related to being gay which is what's associated with being of the opposite gender plus their lifestyle/subculture basically, there's little to no more likelihood of other abnormalities AFAIK. If they feel being gay is wrong, something they have to hide or are unable to find other gays to fuck, that might cause problems like them experimenting with abnormal sex like fucking kids maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanno View Post
    Not all gays are pedos, but all pederasts are gay.
    No they're not. Heterosexual is being (exclusively) sexually attracted to adults of the opposite sex, Homosexual adults of the same sex. Pederasts aren't even pedos necessarily.

Quote Originally Posted by Napalm_Enema View Post
    Yes, completely. You can't rehabilitate them, that's how they are hardwired.

You couldn't make me gay, or a pedo. Same goes the other way. All this nonsense about rehabilitating pedophiles is a joke. Once convicted, take them out to the yard and put a bullet in their head and incinerate the body.

Once a pedo, always a pedo.

Gay people I have no problem with, but a gay guy will never want vag, just like a straight guy will never want the cawk.
    They don't convict people for being pedos. Fucking children doesn't make you a pedo and you don't have to fuck them or be a criminal to be one either. And the genitals are beside the point of sexual orientation anyway. F ex if you exclusively were attracted to women with both sexual organs, you wouldn't be bisexual.

Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    So physical attraction to men or women is genetic but physical attraction to old or young is a mental disorder? (one of which being illegal)

EDIT - nm, been mentionned

Do you (anyone here that is) consider Sandusky a pedophile?

Pedophilia is considered a paraphilia, an "abnormal or unnatural attraction." Pedophilia is defined as the fantasy or act of sexual activity with prepubescent children. Pedophiles are usually men, and can be attracted to either or both sexes. How well they relate to adults of the opposite sex varies.Perpetrators often delude themselves into viewing their actions as helpful to children. They might tell themselves they are contributing to a child's development or that the child is enjoying the act; however, they do tell their victims not to alert their parents or authorities.An estimated 20 percent of American children have been sexually molested, making pedophilia the most common paraphilia. Offenders are usually family friends or relatives. Types of activities vary and may include just looking at a child or undressing and touching a child. However, acts often do involve oral sex or touching of genitals of the child or offender. Studies suggest that children who feel uncared for or lonely may be at higher risk.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/conditions/pedophilia
    First of all how many kids having been molested, presumably by adults, doesn't directly say how common pedophilia is. You have to assume most pedophiles only molest a small number of kids for that to work, and that probably means it's not a big factor in their lives. Also how the fuck would we know for sure it's either abnormal or unnatural. Lots of animals fuck children and Bonobos do it as a norm. And people hide their sexual thoughts and feelings from other people so unless someone performs a proper test, like with sensors reading brain activity, genital blood flow etc with properly random subjects (have to force them) to figure it out, we don't fucking know.
    Last edited by Weeking; 07-23-2012 at 19:38.
    (color=#333333)(/color)

10,000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by Weeking View Post
    First of all how many kids having been molested, presumably by adults, doesn't directly say how common pedophilia is. You have to assume most pedophiles only molest a small number of kids for that to work, and that probably means it's not a big factor in their lives. Also how the fuck would we know for sure it's either abnormal or unnatural. Lots of animals fuck children and Bonobos do it as a norm. And people hide their sexual thoughts and feelings from other people so unless someone performs a proper test, like with sensors reading brain activity, genital blood flow etc with properly random subjects (have to force them) to figure it out, we don't fucking know.
    What's your point? Psychologists/psychiatrists have delusions of intellectual understanding? Or calling it abnormal is subjective?
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
    If 3/4 of all the money spent on defense was diverted into education funds, public school would be dirt cheap
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Sparrow View Post
    99% of human resource offices are paid for by grants (non-tax dollars).

5000+

What's your point? Psychologists/psychiatrists have delusions of intellectual understanding? Or calling it abnormal is subjective?

Psychologists/psychiatrists don't use that simplistic definition of paraphilia. And that definition of pedophilia is even worse. (Overlooked it). It's no wonder it's the most common paraphilia if that's their definition.
    (color=#333333)(/color)

Psychologists/psychiatrists don't use that simplistic definition of paraphilia. And that definition of pedophilia is even worse. (Overlooked it). It's no wonder it's the most common paraphilia if that's their definition.
    They don't? I pulled it from a psychology journal, did you see the link?

Is that journal misrepresenting itself and its contributors as being accredited in the field?
    If 3/4 of all the money spent on defense was diverted into education funds, public school would be dirt cheap

5000+

They don't? I pulled it from a psychology journal, did you see the link?

Is that journal misrepresenting itself and its contributors as being accredited in the field?
    I was referring to the fact that that definition is wildly different and more broad than the criteria (supposed to be) needed to get diagnosed with the paraphilia. Or at least how I read it. Think it was DSM 4.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraphilia
    Most definitions there are way more strict than it simply being a fantasy or act relating to specific sexual acts.
    Last edited by Weeking; 07-26-2012 at 18:34.
    (color=#333333)(/color)

I was referring to the fact that that definition is wildly different and more broad than the criteria (supposed to be) needed to get diagnosed with the paraphilia. Or at least how I read it. Think it was DSM 4.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraphilia
    Most definitions there are way more strict than it simply being a fantasy or act relating to specific sexual acts.
    So you don't think children are harmed and therefore don't fall under the more narrow definition you prefer?

In the current version of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV-TR), a paraphilia is not diagnosable as a psychiatric disorder unless it causes distress to the individual or harm to others.[1] The DSM-5 draft adds a terminology distinction between the two cases, stating that "paraphilias are not ipso facto psychiatric disorders", and defining paraphilic disorder as "a paraphilia that causes distress or impairment to the individual or harm to others".[19] This will make a clear distinction between a healthy person with a non-normative sexual behavior and a person with a psychopathological non-normative sexual behavior.

I'm still not sure what your underlying point is. Are you trying to say that pedophilia is the act of a healthy person w/ a non-normative sexual behavior?

So you don't think children are harmed and therefore don't fall under the more narrow definition you prefer?

In the current version of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV-TR), a paraphilia is not diagnosable as a psychiatric disorder unless it causes distress to the individual or harm to others.[1] The DSM-5 draft adds a terminology distinction between the two cases, stating that "paraphilias are not ipso facto psychiatric disorders", and defining paraphilic disorder as "a paraphilia that causes distress or impairment to the individual or harm to others".[19] This will make a clear distinction between a healthy person with a non-normative sexual behavior and a person with a psychopathological non-normative sexual behavior.

I'm still not sure what your underlying point is. Are you trying to say that pedophilia is the act of a healthy person w/ a non-normative sexual behavior?
    Soooo...Week is a pedo...wow...scary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    I play Halo and I'm autistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Napalm_Enema View Post
    Soooo...Week is a pedo...wow...scary.
    Only if you're a kid.

5000+

No, I'm only claiming it should be treated like other fetishes/sex acts where you doing it or thinking about it doesn't automatically mean you have a paraphilia. It didn't even specify that you had to do it of your own free will so basically if someone forces you to fuck a kid by giving you a sleeping drug and you're raped while unconscious, congratulations, you are now a pedophile and lots of people will think you should be shot due to the same word being used to describe completely different people.
    (color=#333333)(/color)

I always thought Boy Scouts was a gay organization that provided obedient little gay boys to pedophile priests and teachers. The funding came from molestation law suits that followed the sale of the said little gay boys.

Isn't this bad for their business?

1000+

An individual, a group, a country that has strayed away from any natural and sound lifestyle (i.e.: going down the path of drug addiciton or alcoholism), will never consciously accept what they have become...they would rather try to convince you that they are just fine and you are the bigot that is "missing" something...if you try to use logic, they will hysterically claim that it is your obsolete clinging to the past, if you bring medical arguments, they will use all sorts of dialectical acrobacy to avoid the evidence.....unsurprisingly drug addicts many times become pushers....and their relatives justify them until the very end....

US is a perfect example of this, a bankrupt, warmongering, decadent country now trying to spread their "condition" abroad

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-16062937

Regards
    HG
    Last edited by Hyldor Gwyvallt; 07-29-2012 at 09:34.
    "Let us control the money of a nation, and we care not who makes its laws" Mayer Amschel "Rothschild"