Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
    7000+ EU1 Player

haha

why are gays gay and why would i want a gay person around my kids?

This thread is great

Quote Originally Posted by Krag View Post
    Of course not all homos are pedos, but the ones that are would certainly be keen on joining the boy scouts. again, if your kid was in there, would you been cool with a lot of gay guys leading your sons' troop?
    So you would rather it be a bunch of gay guys that are in the closet more than a bunch of gay guys that are out of the closet?
    Last edited by doomahx; 07-17-2012 at 22:23.

7000+ EU1 Player

again gay guys and pedos are completely different. It's sad that you would even compare the two.

If a gay guy joins to become troop leader its because he wants to teach boys how to become scouts.

And likes gay men.

If a pedo becomes troop leader he probably wants to fondle boys testicles.

And is probably married to an alcoholic woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    again gay guys and pedos are completely different. It's sad that you would even compare the two.

If a gay guy joins to become troop leader its because he wants to teach boys how to become scouts.

And likes gay men.

If a pedo becomes troop leader he probably wants to fondle boys testicles.

And is probably married to an alcoholic woman.
    How is your father by the way?

BAZING!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    I play Halo and I'm autistic.

11,000+

Guys, guys, guys, hey, hey, guys, hey, guys.

I think you're being trolled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc View Post
    You are clearly awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    Being socially progressive does not make you 'advanced'.

7000+ EU1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by Napalm_Enema View Post
    How is your father by the way?

BAZING!!
    Haha

gay

Quote Originally Posted by 88Chaz88 View Post
    Guys, guys, guys, hey, hey, guys, hey, guys.

I think you're being trolled.

I'm actually pretty sure that's true. At least from murk. This other guy, I might not be too quick to call him a troll. Just not 100%
    Last edited by Nunz; 07-17-2012 at 22:42.

7000+

Not all gays are pedos, but all pederasts are gay.

"Everytime you PK a newb, a breakdancer shitkicks a baby."-Goty

13,000+

No u gay.
    The Swing - IMMORTALS
    Class: Swing
    Roles: 1) Swing Approves
    2) JUST AS PLANNED
    3) No u
    4) Faka you mutha

Of course not all pedos are homos, but the ones that are would certainly be keen on joining the boy scouts. again, if your kid was in there, would you been cool with a lot of gay guys leading your sons' troop?
    By your logic, heterosexual men should not be allowed to teach school in classes with girls in them.

2000+

If gays are born gay are pedophiles born pedo?

Quote Originally Posted by Valroth View Post
    Pedos are not in style right now. Give it couple of years. These adolescent children are practically begging for it and we can never blame someone for their actions if they are "born that way".

Being homosexual was and still is outlawed in certain places. Views change on what is morally acceptable. I wonder how far we can take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Valroth View Post
    Yes, completely. You can't rehabilitate them, that's how they are hardwired.

You couldn't make me gay, or a pedo. Same goes the other way. All this nonsense about rehabilitating pedophiles is a joke. Once convicted, take them out to the yard and put a bullet in their head and incinerate the body.

Once a pedo, always a pedo.

Gay people I have no problem with, but a gay guy will never want vag, just like a straight guy will never want the cawk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    I play Halo and I'm autistic.

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Napalm_Enema View Post
    Yes, completely. You can't rehabilitate them, that's how they are hardwired.

You couldn't make me gay, or a pedo. Same goes the other way. All this nonsense about rehabilitating pedophiles is a joke. Once convicted, take them out to the yard and put a bullet in their head and incinerate the body.

Gay people I have no problem with, but a gay guy will never want vag, just like a straight guy will never want the cawk.
    I don't think a pedophile is born a pedophile any more than a schizo is born a schizo. I'm thinking it has a lot to do with how you were raised, or specific events that unfolded in your life. I'm sure genetics can play a part, but I don't think there's a "pedo" gene.

Either way, I agree that you really can't cure a pedophile any more than you can "cure" a homosexual. The best you can hope for is that they're able to control it.

7000+

Of course not all pedos are homos, but the ones that are would certainly be keen on joining the boy scouts. again, if your kid was in there, would you been cool with a lot of gay guys leading your sons' troop?
    So your point is that because a man is attracted to mans, he's going to rape your son? Then you shouldnt have adult males with female scouts or lesbian women. I wouldnt give a shit.

PS: I'm doctor in psychology but I believe there is indeed some forms of mental traumas that can cause "fake" homosexuality, not that normal homosexuality is that.

I'm a man attracted to women, therefore female kids should never be put in my line of sight, I might just rape them.

Being homosexual was and still is outlawed in certain places. Views change on what is morally acceptable. I wonder how far we can take it.
    saying the earth is round used to get you killed.

Once convicted, take them out to the yard and put a bullet in their head and incinerate the body.

I agree to some extent, in some countries they "castrate" them, I dont know if that proves usefull or not, though.

I can garantee you if you gave me a white card and time, I'd get you to suck my cock and after a while you'd enjoy it cause it wouldnt hurt to do it. (not that I'm interested in that) what do you think sex slaves are?
    Last edited by Ragnarok Delrhe; 07-18-2012 at 02:04.

Join us on Twitch or on our forums!

7000+ EU1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok Delrhe View Post
    therefore female kids should never be put in my line of sight, I might just rape them.
    That's what my judge said to me