Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by the Excuseme View Post
    I have a idea that would help the melee archery guys....maybe let them use the 4 total specializations in w/e they wanted instead of 2 melee 2 archery... So for example you could take jump and aqua shot and mage killer and the mage hunter. If you wanted melee you could do 4 melee options. What do you think?
    Hopefully they'll improve on "specs" and similar stuff in 2.0. The 1.0 specs were all just tests, so lets hope they learned a lot from it.

Quote Originally Posted by geckzilla View Post
    Ok, see you around on Legolas Online.
    Even Legolas gutted some orcs with a shortsword from time to time.

Normal User Long term follower

I find it hilarious that this guy expects to find a game to cater to his preset idea of character class and playstyle rather than adapting his playstyle and choice of character around a game. Particularly, he should like the concept of the game more than the concept of his character.

"Can I be full archer?"

"Well, sort of, but not really. You'd need to use a bit of magic at least"

"Oh! well too bad, gonna find another game now! doo doo doo-doo...."

Something tells me Darkfall would have been a horrendous choice for him regardless.

Normal User EU1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by jungle ranger View Post
    i see!
    Great post!

Unfortunately no i have no desire to do magic or melee.
    Guess ill stick to some other games for now, until a good one comes out where i can actually play a dedicated archer.

lol

lol lol

OP you should have been here when the game first came out.

Pure archer was viable until they nerfed jump shot & then everyone starting getting nukes.

I'm sure in DF2.0 everything will be viable though... yeah right

Quote Originally Posted by rootedoak View Post
    I will tolerate them [safe zones], but I feel that they hurt the "essence", the magical feeling, that Darkfall had, the one that captured all of us and kept us watching and waiting for years.

Normal User

Don't go! Try it.

I seen Dak Drak play that way sometimes. Plink, plink, plink, till he was dead or the other guy was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mycke View Post
    i'm just a retard

Normal User US1 Player

your going to have to use transfers and heals lol i don't think your opponent is going to let you sit down mid fight because you stammed out
    http://i46.tinypic.com/4vs4yx.jpg[/
    what's up, doc?

Should have just told him yes and then he'd have to find out the hard way that this wasn't a tab target.
    Based God

ベースの神

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by Penneywize9 View Post
    I find it hilarious that this guy expects to find a game to cater to his preset idea of character class and playstyle rather than adapting his playstyle and choice of character around a game. Particularly, he should like the concept of the game more than the concept of his character.

"Can I be full archer?"

Something tells me Darkfall would have been a horrendous choice for him regardless.
    Yea, how silly of him to think the game should be balanced around playstyles. I mean, if other playstyles were viable, then there wouldn't be a single hybrid build that everyone uses now, and people would actually have to make choices in an MMO. What a funny guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Sagan
    For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.

3000+

If you have low ping and have good aim, go for it.
    Last edited by Dooney; 07-19-2012 at 11:35.

Quote Originally Posted by Penneywize9 View Post

"Can I be full archer?"

Anyone else just feel their IQ level drop by reading the above????

Quote Originally Posted by Tzacharu View Post
    Yea, how silly of him to think the game should be balanced around playstyles. I mean, if other playstyles were viable, then there wouldn't be a single hybrid build that everyone uses now, and people would actually have to make choices in an MMO. What a funny guy.

+1
    I swear you are stuck playing with some of the most idiotic MMORPG players these days.

Meanwhile this Penneywize9 clown thinks hes sounding cool but he really looks like an idiot who knows nothing about real sandbox mmorpgs lol
    Man he sure put me in my place
    Last edited by Jungle Ranger; 07-19-2012 at 15:03.

6000+

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Ranger View Post

Meanwhile this Penneywize9 clown thinks hes sounding cool but he really looks like an idiot who knows nothing about real sandbox mmorpgs lol
    Man he sure put me in my place
    Tbh you seem a bit retarded.
    Lord Oboy -

Quote Originally Posted by Croim View Post
    You didnt even need that good aim in darkfall as long as you knew how to dodge/transfer.
    Quote Originally Posted by xpiher View Post
    :LMAO: thats just too funny. Yea, because being able to land more hits than your enemy didn't matter :lmao: Congrats, you just got added to my sig :lmao:

Banned

I only roll with sunbows.

Quote Originally Posted by Croim View Post
    Tbh you seem a bit retarded.
    Your hot swedish mother